Why do they like him so much?

Any frog here just a quick question, why do PSG fans like him so much? I mean he's been scoring a lot since he came to the club especially this seacon, I know that but Sup Forums always talks about how much everyone hates him so I thought the people genuinely disliked the guy

He scored a goal, it wasn't even the most important goal(though maybe it was, killing barca for the next game) but the fans were chanting his name as screaming more than in the other goals. Was it just because of the moment or do PSG fans actually like him?

but he's still hated. but normies psg fan like every player who score. di maria is hated too, he scored less than 5 goals in ligue 1.

It's a plastic club what do ye expect?

kek no he is not

Dunno man I saw him celebrating with some older fans and they were quite happy.

1 goal per game
Spaghetti a lot but saved >our asses a lot of time.
He's also few goals away from Zlatan to be the biggest scorer of the club history (1970) so we like him a lot but also love to hate him when he spaghetti all over the place

there's two ways to see it:
-chokeman, needs 15 attempts to score 1 goal
-very good scorer, dosent matter howmany times he fails since he scores at least once every game

Sometimes i'm fuckin pissed, sometimes he's a true human bean

But overall, ppl like him, for his général attitude i guess

Unlike Ibra who is "a big player of small games". Cavani can help PSG to win the C1

I didn't know PSG was so new.

Hope he wins, it's always nice to have a Uruguayan being recognized somewhere.

I mean, memes aside, he technically isn't a bad player at all.

He only fucks up so many shots because he gets in position for so many and he has fantastic linkup play

That's true, he misses chances but most of those chances wouldn't exist without him because he creates them. He does the same in Uruguay.

Still pisses you off when he misses and honestly i'm not a big fan but I can appreciate that at least for us if he's not doing well in the scoring part he still runs the entire pitch and helps to steal balls or pressures the other team.

Love him because he truly fights most of the Time.
Always helps defending, absolute class positionning when attacking.
Doesnt control well but when you know that hé scores 3/4 of his goals without controlling you learn to know when he is going to miss sitters and dont mind as much.

Really a pleasure to watch him play and poach pure instinctive goals

because he never gonna be like forlan.Forlan is god

it was his family, psg flew them here for his birthday

great player. equally good out on the wing

psg fans would be fucking stupid to hate him

he's one of a kind when it comes to defending
Cavani must be a inspiration for kids trying to play the sport, even the striker have to defend and he's pretty good at it

What's nice about Cavani is his otherwordly workrate. No matter how much he runs, tracks back, misses a chance: he never gets tired and never stops trying. I feel like they got him on horse placenta or something.

He scores a lot but he also misses a lot. He can score a fantastic goal and miss the most ridiculous tap-in in the same game, it's weird as fuck. His off the ball movement is the best, he gets so many chances and that's why he scores a lot.

Fucking Cavani could very well score 50-60 goals this season kek

It's a love/hate relationship.
He always miss easy goals and it's infuriating but he is also a genuinely good guy with lots of passion who always fight to the end of the game.
We're so happy when he scores because deep down we love him. But we still give him shit when he plays badly

It's still fun to hate him.

Who is Luis Bitey McBiter Suarez for 500

Don't know how to say it in english really, but il mouille le maillot.

> il mouille le maillot
We'd just say he gives 100%, in the UK they'd say "he gives everything for the shirt"

stuff like that

PSG is the fusion of two previous older club in 1970 but yeah that's kinda new.

This.
He's frustrating when he misses but always put a hard fight. I think he would be better in a 4-4-2 system as a 9 playing around a striker like Aguëro or Sanchez but he does the job well. He's also a reliable source of shitposting on Sup Forums so there's that. Not the GOAT but he put up a fight everytime unlike Ibra who was literally not giving a fuck if the team is losing even when he's a top notch scorer

Fans like high energy players.

In terms of energy he's GOAT, he's the best defending forward of the world.