This man is just a gigantic retard...

This man is just a gigantic retard. He cares more about his fragile ego and being right than achieving his actual politics.

The bullshit he pulled in the last few days might help him keep the support of his far right supporters but is alienating his moderate voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/13/an-american-tourist-gave-the-nazi-salute-in-germany-so-a-stranger-beat-him-up-police-say/?utm_term=.b717b7e92900
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you even care about this guy?

You do realize he condemme- This is bait isn't it?

If you actually read the transcripts of what he said, or watch unedited video, he's actually very intelligent. He's done nothing wrong. He's condemned both sides of the riot in Virginia.

Smarten up, fucktard.

you need to chill stop help the people trump is focusing on keeping us alive

who is he?

somebody's drinking the kool-aid

I don't like Trump, not as a president at least

hes donald trump
what are people not understanding here?

hes the greatest troll of us all

>He's condemned both sides of the riot in Virginia.

That's the point you retard. Only one side ran people over with a car and still he blames both sides. That's like blaming the rapist AND the victim.

You think it is OK for the left to go out and violently assault and kill people they deem natzi's? Do you you fucking retarded fuck. You think it is OK to do shit like that. I guess it is time for the right to actually go out and start killing you fucks outright.

>somebody's drinking the kool-aid
somebody's drinking the kool-aid

Because I actually looked for what he said? Because I researched the events that took place beyond what was presented in the news media?

Maybe it's you that's had a little koolaid.

Somebody watches CNN and listens to the DNC.

>Antifa did nothing wrong

>watch unedited video

Show me where the videos were edited.

Whatever distracts people from the fact that they hold all three branches of government and got nothing done..

Bread and games

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

No, fuckhead. Only one asshole drove over somebody with a car.

ALL of the leftists showed up with clubs, batons, bricks. One guy was arrested with a fucking flamethrower. Give your fucking head a shake.

>after republicans got home from work

The counting of votes starts only after the polls have closed, you idiot.

the left did nothing fucking wrong. just bc he says it doen'st make it true. fucking nazi

He's truly fucked. Alt-right is maybe like 5% of his voting base. All those people who voted for him because they didn't like Hillary bounced off his wagon a lot time ago, now he's pissed off most of his moderate fan base. Doubt he even makes it to 2020, dems are going to see a huge increase in votes in 2018 like 2008 when everyone was sick of Bush

except the nazi ws the one who did the killing. nazi fucktard

>he's actually very intelligent.

and only one side burnt down berkeley. they were opposites of each other. this shit is more than one event.

just bc he says it doesn't make it true

>I researched the events that took place beyond what was presented in the news media?

So you spend time on Sup Forums listening to "expert testimonials".

fucking breitbart says that shit. fucking nazi

He tends to attract the losers in denial crowd.

Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa -David Duke

Message received

10 assholes in Nazi jackets don't speak for the 1000 people that were there. You don't get to paint everyone with that brush. Just because you're autistic and can't respond to something you don't like without violence doesn't mean nobody else can.

i'm okay with that. milo is a lyng sack of shit. fucking nazi

>ALL of the leftists showed up with clubs, batons, bricks.

In the video of the car crashing into the crowd the vast majority of people aren't carrying either clubs, batons or bricks.

Truth hurts, I guess. :)

So you spend time on CNN listening to "expert testimonials".

anyone who uses BLM/Antifa in the same sentence is a fucking nazi.

That white supremacist who killed that nice white lady did nothing wrong.

Well that was fucking stupid.

Nazi.

there weren't 1000, htere weren't even 500. there were more than 10 fuckers with tiki torches. fuck you nazi i don't have to explain shit.

fuck you nazi

noooo, there's just not enough people in the country

either bait or you're legit retarded.

>and only one side burnt down berkeley. they were opposites of each other. this shit is more than one event.

Are you fucking retarded? It was about this specific event in Charlottesville.

The rule is that everybody here on Sup Forums is legit retarded.

you split your time between /pol and dudeswhosuckcock.ru

Nope he was a lone wolf. That is what the media would call him if it was reversed and he was an Islamic terrorist or a BLM or Antifa. Besides they were there legally about the loss of American history and the others were there illegally and came to riot with bats and clubs. I guess you think they had the right to go into the rally and assault people don't you, you fucking liberal piece of shit.

milo is the qeen of altright. he's the botton to bannons top. fucking nazi

Fuck you libtard, fuck you libtard, I don't need to explain shit, arguments are for libtards.

fuck you libtard

Are you mad that Trump won, or that Hillary lost? You might be the problem.

So, tell me one thing you like about Trump; and make it an honest one, and I won't call you out for being a crying pussy with no backbone or sense of rationality.

The only true thing ever said on 4chins.

But your still a fag bro.

Talk to your doctor...

you don't have to regurgitate that barf of a news conference today. i fucking heard it. fuck you nazi

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/13/an-american-tourist-gave-the-nazi-salute-in-germany-so-a-stranger-beat-him-up-police-say/?utm_term=.b717b7e92900

>bottom right poster
sigh

go make me a sandwich you sissy bitch. tell your dad i'm done with him and for him to come here so i can butt rape him

>is alienating his moderate voters

He's bringing in more moderate voters, being moderate they tend to be more rational and less prone to jumping on emotional political bandwagons and he's also exposing just how biased and irrational the mainstream media is.
They are exposed trying to fabricate their own version of reality for everyone and Trump isn't going to play along with them and say what they want.
And people aren't stuck just watching CNN's heavily skewed version of everything anymore. There's plenty of freelance people at everything showing unedited versions of everything and big news is losing their social engineering abilities.
They just pretend there haven't been violent commie riots going on constantly and keep screaming about Nazis! Nazis!
Trump is a Nazi!
Everyone who questions anything the far left wants to do is a Nazi and should be destroyed!

Hey maybe we should get a handle on these illegal immigration and illegal labor problems.

>NAZI!

Maybe we shouldn't be trying to force discrimination against people of ANY race or gender trying to go to college or get jobs and just judge people according to their personal merits.

>NAZI!

Let's settle down and hear each others views presented with supporting evidence instead of autistic screeching in everyone's faces who tries to have a dialog with you.

>NAZI!

this

this is another one of those things where if everyone had just ignored it nothing would have happened and it would be all over now because no one would have gotten attention funny though how black person at a BLM rally attacks someone it's "it's just one person" white person does it "all whites are nazis"

>just watching CNN's heavily skewed

cnn isn't skewed, that would be msnbc
everybody is fucking saying it, kimmel fallon colbert
you're a fucking nazi

they're getting plenty smaller stuff done that's not as flashy but will actually impact the country more and for longer, mostly getting rid of Obobo's changes with actual legislation

>freelance people at
at fucking inforwars. fuck you nazi

>violent commie riots
diverting attention you fucking nazi

i've got nothing wrong with him

>moderate voters

moderates don't vote

>CNN not heavily skewed

hahahahahahahah

How would my doctor know if you are mad about the Trump win or Hillary loss? You think every person on the planet knows what you are thinking? Yep, you might be the problem.

You'll never defeat Trump with meme warriors like me in your way. Just try and stop us!

lol you might want to talk to some people, the statement did not go over well with moderates or even mainstream repubs

jsut bc trump tweets it and bannon follows it with memes doen'st make it fucking true you hs dropout nazi

"attacks"
or "kills with car like islamic terror attacks"?

>moderates don't vote

The fuck are you on right now?

>People like you who pretend to know the hidden truths covered up by a government
Hahahhaa , 9-11 inside job, chemtrails and no moon landing Am i right ?. One day you will wake up from your bullshit of accepting misinformation online posted by autistic retards, and regret ever doing this.

Love to watch the Trump tards try to twist his shit to make it sound like the nonsense this ass spews makes sense. As an actual fucking conservative, I cannot wait for this ass hat to get the fuck out, or at least learn to shut the fuck up.

He fucked up with this one.

He's an irritable old man now, just wait a couple years. He's the oldest man to ever take office. People's minds deteriorate rapidly in their 70s. All the stress and no sleep and people making fun of him 24x7 on television ... it's going to be fun to watch him implode. It already is.

Russian Trump Defense Bot is off the job? Haven't been here recently.

Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums, is not the place to be if you want to have any semblance of an intelligent discussion in regards to their Fuhrer/messiah. Like the orange fuckwit, they have fragile egos and will refute you with nothing short of every single logical fallacy their tiny minds can muster. This ain't the Sup Forums of old, where we once had some of the most intelligent trolls on the net. It's more about shouting matches (involving the word "faggot" often) than actual conversation in most cases.

Sup Forums has become a safe space for sad little liberals. Sad.

He must not get paid as much as you

Sup Forums is the hugbox, you ventured outside of it and discovered everyone else thinks you're retarded

I blame twitter. This place is twitter lite now.

I can only imagine what kind of faggot had to type this all out to make him feel good about himself

Was this post intended to reinforce his point

>Sup Forums is a hugbox
Confirmed redditor

Anyone who knows anything can see he fucked up with this one. He had one job, only one thing to do. Go down, make a short statement, then leave. He let his ego take over and he really fucked the dog hard on this one. It's not just liberals he is pissing off now. Card carrying life time Republican voters are, and should be just as annoyed by his performance.

>actual legislation
Like what? Executive orders aren't laws and can be undone just as easily by the next president.

Obamacare (and the tax penalty) is still in place. The center piece of his campaign was repealing that law and removing the individual mandate.

Tax reform still hasn't happened. Another major point of his campaign. Households making under $50,000 were supposed to not be taxed. Where did that talk go?

The border wall was always a meme and even that was half-assed.

Face it, our republic at the federal level is a cruel joke. We will continue to get fucked as was the plan all along. In the meantime, we'll enjoy the carefully orchestrated theater they put on for us.

I bet people on Sup Forums think that's clever

I'll elaborate, Sup Forums has always been a place where logical arguments are rare

If you think different, you're just some snowflake projecting because you think you're intelligent and feel the to post bullshit

He came back from his two week vacation more crochety than ever
This is what happens when you won't even drink a fucking beer like a normal person

Most people here could probably form a more coherent argument than this yahoo did at his press conference today. Most of us probably have better sense of humor as well. Dude is a stiff

you forgot he's chargin us $120k a month for a condo unit well above market rates