Hey Sup Forums, How do I get the girl of my dreams!!?

Hey Sup Forums, How do I get the girl of my dreams!!?

cash
lots of cash

I'm making bank, but she doesn't acknowledge it....

it's hard to live without her.., I'm a drunk, she's pretty clean, and want her to better me. I know I sound pathetic as fuck., but I really need her.. I can't stop thinking about her, when I see her, I ask her out and she keeps saying "damnit, I'm busy" (as if she wants to go out with me) but when I text her, she ignores me..

she's amazing!

When she says shes busy and doesnt give you a day that you could go out on shes curving you bro, tryna tell you no without telling you no. Shes super pretty but move on bro. Trust.

Get in the best shape of your life

This. Dem feels

True, I just don't want to believe it unfortunately..

Yeah bro, its happened to all of us at one point or another. Just move and and find yourself a girl thats into you.

I have been looking at this other bitch (both of them I work with), haven't made a move on her yet though, and she's older than me, but same situation, we seem to connect and I make her laugh, should I just move on, and take what I can get?

Just ask youself, will you regret not asking her out in the future. Youre young so do shit young people do, ask her.

I know, it's just so hard, never had this feeling with someone before and been single for over a year (had 2 other girls, both lasted over 4yrs).. 24 btw

Ill share, asked out cutie i was mad clicking with for first half of semester (college) she seemed excited and said yeah, later she curved me for one day and then another so i stopped trying, sometimes girls are a mystery man.

what I would regret most and what's stopping me, it's if I ask out the 2nd girl and then the 1st girl gives me a time and day..

Ok, user, I'll help you understand what it's like to be in love with that perfect girl.

Step 1.) Buy a handgun. This is useful for protecting her from Chads and home invasions too.

Step 2.) Shoot yourself in the chest.

Congratulations you now understand what love for a girl feels like.

Good luck bro, maybe try and be single for a while to clear your head then get back in the game.

just kill urself

I habe been single for a while, which is what's killing me to do something though..

How?

>Hey Sup Forums, How do I get the girl of my dreams!!?
You don't

beat me to it