Can someone explain to me why this is such a big deal to amerilards

Can someone explain to me why this is such a big deal to amerilards...

...and this wasn't?

Fat cunt didn't know that people drive on parkways and park on driveways, got rekt

>dead roastie
We've had literally hundreds killed over politics and terrorism in the EU, and I don't recall anyone mattering this much.

Antifatards tried to beat up a car. Car won. Antifa throws tantrum as usual.

>one person throws something at the car
>nobody is behind the car
>nobody is surrounding the car
>rather than backing out, driver guns it directly into another car and forces it to hit the largest group of protesters

Stop lying, nazi.

>stand in the road
>get hit

except that isn't even the way it works in america, pedestrians have the right of way

>run people over
>go to jail

I'm sure his neghole is going to be culturally enriched

>I have no idea who Heather Heyer is
>The media controls what is reported, so it "wasn't a big deal" because whoever chooses the news doesn't want it to be

So I guess that makes you incorrect with your assumptions, and a retard. Congratulations!

Because collective thinking is popular on both the left and right winged spectrum.

Everyone thinks they're political when they never do any actual research on anything for themselves, or because they hate donald trump.

Go stand in the road then.

You dont know who she is then obviously your retarded

he ran his car into a group of antifa and commies xD should've gotten a medal for it.

have you never heard of jay-walking?

seriously, Sup Forums is more retard-y than usual these days...

>"I'm lazy and don't pay attention, so your argument is invalid": the post
Wow you really got me there.

> pedestrians have the right of way
when crossing the road faggot, not walking on it.

>You can cross the road
>but you can't walk on it
Are you retarded?

Well I'm smart enough to know better than to watch the news.
And I know better than to waste my time following every single tragedy, pretending I know exactly what's best even though I wasn't there.
And I know the difference between "your" and "you're"...

And yet you waste your time here...

what is a crosswalk?

How does know about some random bitch enhance my life whatsoever? Everyone will have forgotten all about this incident as soon as the next one happens, and then where will that knowledge have gotten you?

I'm not lazy, and I pay attention to what I deem worth my time. Sorry if that weakens your position as "guy who is always right about everything"

Part of the road, which apparently you're not allowed to walk on.

Yeah, arguing with anonymous retards online is sort of a hobby of mine. It relieves stress for me somehow

I'm sorry, was that heifer and were those niggers in a crosswalk when they got hit?

Well considering you're not allowed to walk on any part of the road, it didn't matter.

So I'm right about you being lazy.
I'd say my position is pretty solid, but thanks for the concern.

Amazing, that's mine too.
We should get together some time.

Sorry, our inflated ego is in the way.
The sad, but difficult question before us though: who and/or what is more important?

Crosswalks actually aren't a part of the road, they are just really clever mimics. And yes, it is legal to walk on them. You fucking dumbass

Your position might be solid, if you knew what lazy meant.

its more like "two groups worked up over things they dont understand try to goad each other in to fight, one person gets blood lust, everyone else on both sides turns pussy and runs"

Alas, we surely live to far apart...

How date you sully the good name of my alma mater with your insunuation of sub-standard instruction.
Have at you!

Wow, I wasn't expecting any actual truth in this thread. Nice work user!

ameritard here, i think its funny. also i am a white supremacist. obvious reasons.

A white supremacist terrorist murdered an American in her own hometown and injured about 20 others while they were peacefully protesting in a manner most commonly used by ISIS.

This is a big deal. This will likely be the first of a series of deadly encounters with these Nazi subhumans that will result in legislation banning their kind. Illinois has already passed a law declaring neo-Nazis a terrorist organization.

Tsk tsk, a typo on the second word...Not even your change of languages mid sentence can save you now

>protesting in a manner most commonly used by ISIS
Checked.

Donald Trump is on the wrong side of the "belligerents" list.

Dude I'm halfway through a 1/5.
You're lucky I'm even responding.

>lucky
Like I give a shit if you respond.

Now try some basic English conjugation, retard.

Alt-right subhuman murdered an American [subordinate clause] in a manner most commonly used by ISIS.

You keep replying so yeah, you do.

Don't want you to feel lonely, user.

Fractions won't help either, bitch! Now how you gonna act? Going for decimals next?

>A white supremacist
>20 others while they were peacefully protesting
Swing and a miss.

Because progressives who think they can swindle their way to the future and are in control of media. They want a future where whites have no pride, are disallowed all elements of culture and can only do slave labor for the benefit of non-whites.

Ironically their dishonesty will destroy their creation, most whites will become secessionist and those who don't will be murdered by real whites. I'm talking like this but 2 years ago I didn't care about politics or race or gender, I was the perfect democrat. That's how fast they're losing people and it will only speed up.

Keep being repugnant, force their hand. Make them tear down statues and kill people. Terrorize them into doing it. Throw acid on a muslim woman in revenge for Baked Alaska who is the only victim of Charlottesville that matters. Heather Heyer is a whore who sucked the AIDS out of black dicks.

But I don't have to, with you here.

And that's why I reply.

Idk who this knigger is, but he's trying to hijack this fight

Decimals suck.

what wiki is that?

Agreed.

I've moved on to now.
It's not you, it's me.

I would put my foot so far up your faggot ass you'd be spitting your teeth out the other end.

You aren't the future, you're the fucking past and the sooner you accept your position as an untermensch in a diverse and modern society, you're gonna keep butting your faggot head against society.

You're expendable, faggot. No one needs you or your kind and you're certainly not making any friends.

I accept your admittance of defeat.

This is an odd thread.

Wow, you sure showed me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a

lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote
IZLAM = PEAZ

for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu? no cis males plz!

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD,

here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1

athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))
MAKE DONLAD DRUMFP AGAIN ;^)

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA,

dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but

then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme.

GREEZE PLZ PEJ DEPT
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

are you okay my dude

now watch all the brainwashed normies that now make up the majority of Sup Forums argue typical left v right stances.

Radical centrist alert!
No one cares you pussy fence-sitter.

Because she died

but she had similar political opinions to all the faggot twitter leftists, which makes her the best person ever

Spoken like a true keyboard hero
>Whenever I'm surrounded by an unpredictable pack of armed people acting like monkeys I remain completely calm and reasonable
Yea no, you would shit your pants

Holy SHIT is that shirt disrespectful as all hell.

Who cares though

Veterans and everyone who respects them.

OH well

How many people were murdered in Chicago last weekend? Murdered + Injured?

I'll wait.

Implying wanting independent driven rule over a politically disguise oligarchy is "fence sitting". Youve been brainwashed kid

How the fuck is that relevant in any way?

>oh wait it's not

How old are you?