Am I doing the work of Jesus or am I fucking crazy

I seriously DO NOT want to hate Jews. Unfortunately my strong disdain for niggers and other Mongroids has fully harvested into an unsheathing hatred of Jews. But literally in a majority of historical events I research the Jews have come up.
>Researching Opium war
>Told all my life it was the evil Brits.
>Turns out, it was a fucking Iranian Jew.

FUCK!! I was even researching the Rwandian genocide. Low and behold, Israel ships crates of armaments to warring tribalistic niggers. To add to it, the international media didn't cover the events, because the were busy pushing the second coming of Jesus Nelson Mandela. And who payed for the tires he burned?? FUCKING JEWS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1n3n8c/what_impact_if_any_did_the_jewish_community_had/
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I
theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have fun!

>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

The Jew in charge name was Sassons, of course his family intermarried with a Rothschild.

>Benjamin Freedman on the causes of WW1 and WW2
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

Even worse, I found the other day how the Jews open the gates for the Moors to invade. The Christians were gone on a religious holiday. They return home, and the gate of their city is locked. The fucking Jews invited in the Muslim invaders.

we sold armament to embargoed rodesia and south africa as well. we basically dont care whats going on down there as long as they pay.

They also have over 320 words for buying and selling in Yiddish, they are cunning pieces of shit

NOOO!!!! I cannot watch that. I super reliable Redditor has already denounced Freedman.
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1n3n8c/what_impact_if_any_did_the_jewish_community_had/

Curious. The nukes Israel gave to SA, were they in the hands/control of Jews and/or super sympathetic goy? Or did Israel give them to them because they didn't have the range to reach Israel. And for testing purposes. (The nuclear flash in the artic)???

i highly doubt israel ever sold anything of that capacity.

1. Israel still does not officially have any nukes
2. South Africa got nukes in partnership with the UK, not Israel

>things done in partnership with the UK
hmmmmm

>David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I

It's clearly spelled out on Wiki, not a crazy NS site. SA gave Israel uranium in exchange for tritium.

They didn't sell them anything. But even the Gaurdian admits they would have. theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons

There was nuclear testing done on the Indian ocean. It was collaboration between SA and Israel. Also, Israel sold SA 8 warheads for their 6 nuclear weapons.

its all based on avid albright report,
his wiki says he founded ISIS, so who are you going to believe?

ISIS = Institute for Science and International Security
Not the terrorist organisation created by Mossad. For fucks sake. You lying jews should have been hung along with the negros on the poppet trees. We'll soon find out how many of you scrawny bastards can fit on an olive tree.

>[frothing in the mouth intensifies]

Yes it does. Because you blatantly lied to me. You tried to trick me into believing my view was constructed on a wikipedia lie. Most goy would've taken what you said at face value, in turn believing Israel wasn't involved.

who you hate the most?

>first year on Sup Forums
muslims

>second year on Sup Forums
niggers

>third year on Sup Forums
jews

if you taken that as an elaborate trick rather than a blatant joke you are stupider than i expected.