Next time, baby

Next time, baby...

I know they're garbage, but I still feel robbed by the end of this movie. I wanted it. Or, maybe not so much wanted it, as hated at how much light it shed on the inner workings of Hollywood and how it's not run by artists making films, but about corps making money in the most efficient way possible.

If the SS movie had been made, it wouldn't be so painfully obvious how dead our society has become.

Feel me, lads?

It's only a matter of time until Sony fucks up MCU Spidey.

But they already did

I am so sad that we will never get to see ASM3. It would have been way better than the shitty Disney reboot

>Blaming Sony for that casting choice
Sony gave us Emma Stone and a decent Flash in Amazing Spiderman. Way better than Disney's High School Musical casting.

This also would have been Mary Jane in ASM3. So no, do not blame Sony for the MCU casting of Flash, MJ

The Oscorp Villain Factory would have been just as bad as what's currently going on with the rushed as hell DC films.

pleb

kys

Anyone who doesn't like ASM2, rewatch it. I love all the Harry scenes, and the lighting, cinematography is superb

I partially agree. I liked him as Harry, but his Green Goblin is cringey as fuck.

>This also would have been Mary Jane

I liked the Peter/Harry hugging moment, with Harry being so desperate with wanting Peter to save him from not becoming like his ill father.

I will never rewatch that piece of hot garbage. Makes Spiderman 3 look like a masterpiece. All the Harry scenes are cringe incarnate.

It was overall bad, but this movie did have some good bits. Killing off a love interest was a bold move, even if it did happened in the comics or whatever.

That whole plot was fucking retarded. Suddenly he starts getting sick after his father tells him about it?

>Suddenly he starts getting sick after his father tells him about it?
We didn't see Harry in ASM1. Harry is sick throughout this film

>All the Harry scenes are cringe incarnate.
Entierely wrong. The scene when Harry argues with Spiderman as he throws the a bottle or something and pieces fly and hit his face is great

What is wrong with this actress? Nothing

The problem is that basically the only thing anybody knows about Gwen is that she dies. She was already overdue for it by the end of the first movie.

>What is wrong with this actress?
She is borderline hideous.

This whole film had a lot of wasted potential, Dane Dehaan could have made a great Harry Osborne, if only he was in homecoming instead of this pos

There is one gay Harrylover in this board and keeps talking shit about what he doesn't know.EYOO GAY HARRYLOVER, KILL YOURSELF MY MAN.