Question for b, do you like it when a guy checks out ur GF or does it piss you off?

Question for b, do you like it when a guy checks out ur GF or does it piss you off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, I have no idea how you fucking people are willing to share your naked gf pics but I guess that's the hidden loser cucks desire within you guys I suppose.

It pisses me off m8, I am here to look at them cucks girls. I'd never consider that for my 8/10 gf

I love it when i catch them checking her out when we're out together. Especially if i catch them, make eye contact and smile.

lets them know who the big dawg is. Yeah i'm smashing that, fucking keep walking beta fag

This. Cucks legit piss me off.

100% true

I LOVE it when other guys check out my wife. I make sure she knows they did it too. It turns us both on and the sex is even better.

any of her ass or thigh?

I hate when a guy dates or marries my girlfriends...

I like it when they check her out. They can look at what they can never have all they want.

You think half these faggots have gfs?, it's 99% bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

I like it because i know my gf loves the way i give it to her and she probably won't leave me for another dude. Im her first and only.

And i like knowing other guys wanna fuck her and i like her knowing that too.

please if you have a GF you want one that some else wants to look at otherwise your dating a troll...doesnt mean you want to watch them fuck her

I dont hate it, means your gf is hot. I like the affirmation

yea I like to know that ppl want to fuck her and they can't

Moar of the girl?

My gf dominates other men in front of me, BDSM sessions, they all look at her lustfully, no it doesn't bother me.

Pic related, it's her.

Holy damn. Thanks.

Np

Both A and B. Reminds me im one lucky sob, but it gets annoying, and i personal feel like they're disrespecting me doing it right in front of me.

Due wtf. This is a 10 if I ever seen one.

I can kind of agree, check out no...but eye contact and smile yes, thats like trying to pick her up in front of you

Got more if u want it

I like it and I'm glad there are guys like you

Release the kraken then. I'll take it all.

Hell yes!

I do not like it when guys check her out, but love it when other girls stare at her tits. She loves it too, and then we go home and fuck like rabbits.

Wouldn't know. Mines a fucking fat pig, only niggers check her out and honestly I feel bad for them
She was never skinny, but after the first kid she just doesn't care anymore

Gfs look at me. I have too much 'respect' for you faggots to do anything than just be.

I dont like, but i dont care much as long as she gives him no attention or sympathy

I'd wonder why they're looking at my hand.

No, if you're dating a girl hot enough to be checked out it will happen. If you're insecure enough that it makes you mad, that's a sure-as-shit sign you're beta or she's above your league... she'll pick up on it and leave.

Now if a guy makes a move on her, that's a different story, you gotta check that shit. Not by going all caveman but usually a warning that's stern but polite. You give him a locked brutal handshake as you give him the deathstare, and say that you're her boyfriend. And that's usually enough, it's a balance game, you threaten someone or kick their ass for flirting with her and you show you're a primitive dumbass, but on the other hand, you gotta show you won't take that shit.

In 10 years she will have really saggy tits

>Implying they aren't already

Why? You should try to understand if the guy is a cuck and then do what you wanna do

I love calling a dude a bitch's where his gf can hear. She goes crazy.

Like i saidIts normal, people check each other out all time and people cant always see if someone is your bf. But if someone tries to rival you it would be unnatural (Like those cucks) to not have an emotional reaction to defend your relationship

kek no shit I have fucked her. She has a tat of a jesus fish on her right hip

fantastic tits

I love it! I encourage my wife to as revealing clothes as she's willing to wear. I also encourage her to flirt and cock tease as much as she can. She's not into it as much as I am, but she does it for me. :)

i don't mind. i like when she dresses a bit slutty in public. pic related

I share pics with my best friend he shares with me. His gf is hot and so is mine so we both benefit

Good god, those nipples!
Keep going please.

I've shared pics and videos of my wife with one of my good friends as well. He hasn't offered and I haven't asked to see his wife though.

I was walking down the street and I ate his girlfriend.

I'd like to find a best friend like yours. I did it in the past with one of my friends but he didn't have a girlfriend

Last one

Same. I love to dress my girl like a whore and see everyone stare. The women glare at her and the guys drool.

pic related

captcha = stalker city

Do the world a favor and let someone else breed her so you dont spread your genetics

Little did they know I had a grenade.

Kek, they looking at her because it looks like she is fucking you and not you her

plot twist: he's banging your gf on the side

Same here. This was me, forgot to tag your post.

Little did they know I had The Emperor with me and was actually a space marine.

Yeah..i like snooping through my sisters shit too

that is a shame

The big dawg which gf is the sidefuck for a handful of people kek

Fantastic. This friend of mine now has some pics of my gf saved and I don't see him since months. It's exciting

too late. already bred her more than once. she wants to be fucked pretty much every day so tbh, at this point in time i'm good with the idea of another guy or two or three was fucking her along with me.

I already fucked a few women which bf didn't so shit when i checked their gf Out in front of them. I never saw them as alpha. Either i thinked he is too beta so he won't do shit when i fuck her or i thinked he is a cuck and likes it. Maybe i fucked yo GF bro. Sry if i did nur then i probably thinked your a cuck

I hope you fucked mine

The quality is shit

> the alpha cuck

>thinked

You don't have the IQ to be able to figure out how your dick works, let alone fuck people's bitches

Good job, Satan

Its nice to be really alpha and smack your gfs ass in front of dudes checking her out.

A guy did it to my girlfriend

Wait did another dude smack your girls ass?

Yes and I was there. We were on the beach

it turns me on

since my wife is 33 yo and chubby, I'm always suprised to see men checking her ass in the street...

I'm not mad, I find it funny and I wonder "why can't I see it like they do anymore ?"

I would go fucking berserk what did you do?

I couldn't do much. I know he wants fuck her and it turns me on but he is too muscular to do anything (he is a sort of friend)

I'd dive in that ass.

Hahaha alphad on. You know he thought about it before he did it.

I know. The fact is he knows it turns me on and that I couldn't do much so he tries to do something to her every time he can

That's why I shake with my left hand.

It's about to be his pussy, dawg.

its a turn on.

It depends whether she is wearing her school uniform at the time or not.

A sort of. And you know what? I like it

Love it. Let them look and know I've got a hot piece on my arm.

Definitely a turn on, especially if I catch a guy staring at her tits. Now if he tried to flirt with her, that would be another story..
Pic related

more of her tits.

this is cheating : even women stair at big boobs !

Ya dude, pls.

I feel you brother !

Kids, hear me out, never marry !

Fuck I hate fat girls.

english is my 3rd language, beside my bachelor of science. Nice try cucklord