>Iraq
partial nuke
>Saudi Arabia
create a black hole and absorv it
>Iran
nice

saudi arabia
nice

because of course women can be rich if having power.
woman who have 2 trillion yen,invester.
rude woman and white arab

you dont have power of opposing media?

stop making mena threads

That thread is full of spam

>thread is full of some lebcuck getting angry some merican doesn't like his non-country
>and some jew talking to his imaginary egyptian

When will Turkey let all the rapefugees into Europe?

t. shitskin

t.

9.5/10

I wamt to eviscerate brown boipussy if you catch my drift wink wink

eviscerate this

n-nani

oh boy

How come Sup Forums isn't banned in your country? Is living in Saudi Arabia suffering?

I know two girls who grew up in Saudi Arabia and now live in the UK. They miss Saudi Arabia and want to move back there one day. Don't believe the media hype.

Have you been to Saudi Arabia?

I've been once to visit a friend I met in university, it's surprisingly mundane and average, didn't see anything out of the ordinary. We went to house parties with alcohol and guys and girls hooking up, we had sushi, went to nice restaurants, there are Victoria's Secret stores everywhere with women with their faces covered walking in and out, not what I expected. Only problem is that the parties and drinking and stuff has to be kept under wraps, but it still happens there just like anywhere else.

my.mixtape.moe/xtbhhz.mp3

can someone translate or type lyrics from 2:25 to the end please

Wow, didn't know all that. What do you think of the monarchy/government?

Thought I'd change King Salman's image on Wikipedia to Gandhi, we'll see how long I wait for my ban.

Just like any government it has its good points and bad points. The social policies there are pretty amazing, as is the banking system (i.e. no such thing as interest on loan repayments or hire purchase). The government will regularly give houses to new married couples who cannot afford their own place. On the international stage I'm not so sure, the Saudis seem to enjoy financing groups that end up becoming major problems for their neighbours, but they've done a good job opening Saudi to foreign investment and providing a high standard of living for their people.

Street and violent crime is almost non-existent there, never hear of any robberies or murders or anything like that, but there are religious police called Mutawa who ensure Islamic rules are followed, they gave me no trouble as I'm a foreigner but the Saudis I was with would get a little nervous as they rode by, seen as we usually had some bottles of scotch in the back of the car.

Yeh I heard that you could walk the streets at night without any worries. Is this true?

Yeah, street crime basically doesn't happen there. Neither does robbery, stabbings, murders etc. It's a very safe place overall. The only thing you don't want to do is be openly outspoken about the government, because they come down hard on anything they consider to be dissent. But avoid doing that and Saudi Arabia is actually a perfectly fine place to live. Many of the women there are actually happy to be driven around and treated like 'princesses', it's a different culture to the West but people are still people wherever you go. Saudi is a very developed nation so though it may surprise most people given their different religious rules, they are a very civilised and developed people too. I mean they're crazy too, some of the pranks they play on eachother go way above and beyond what we'd do, but hey nothing wrong with that.

>they are a very civilised and developed people too.
They still chop peoples heads off for apostasy they are not civilized people.

Why are Lebanon and Tunisia god tier? I'm not saying they aren't, I just don't know much about them. Why do you love those cunts?

but i think islam is phylosophy.
modern rules are based on phylosophy.
america excute by chair of electricity .

i think islam is phylosophy.
modern rules are based on modern phylosophy.
america excute by chair of electricity.

tunisia is rising country.
arab root GDP is 20 or 40 and only more technology .
and they are white , sem , so they are friend of america and sem israel.
without syria iraq libya lebanon yemen.
they are developed primary industry and tritary industry.

ancient arabians could make dams to irrigate and decide win or lose by poem and bussiness among oasis villages.
in middle ages, islam civilization made many studies and bussiness all over the world.
now i said

i leave a long now. sorry.

Can someone please fucking explain Western Sahara to me? When are we just going to give this to Morocco already? Who else besides Morocco even has a legitimate claim on it? Does anyone even live there? Should I make a "what happens here?" thread about it?

Well, this was a trip.

and i said silly five countries syria iraq libya lebanon yemen.
libya is berber, syria iraq are methopotamia asians and percia turkey arab, its wall.

of course rich women are there ,arab root, for example , two trillion yen invester.
arab riches are investers and trading merchants and others.
you can know arab root are white even xvideo.
arab teen dildo masturbating,look

i leave a long again.

>They miss Saudi Arabia and want to move back there one day.
Wat why

>Japanon was inspired to make this series of posts by a video of an arab girl masturbating

jork? honestly you couldnt look arab root even xvideo.

>muslim zionism

??????

How prevalent is racism against "kaffirs" in North Africa? Since there's such a divide between the relatively successful Arab states in the North and the complete shitholes in the South, I'd expect there to be a lot of racism, since you share a continent and all.

kaffirs have important many role in politics.

so its false story.

i leave a long now again,bye.

Thoughts on this movie?

48th for wh*te genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=OScMYsJsoeY

REST IN PEACE BROTHER

weee

I fixec OP map

GUYS WHY CAN'T LIFE BE MORE LIKE THE MOVIES. FFS I JUST WANT AN ADVENTURE.

eff

Leb-user, who are you siding with during the coming world war.

Baghdad was always a Sunni city, founded by a Sunni, ruled by Sunnis and inhabited by Sunnis for the majority of its existence you Shia will be always be foreign to the city no matter how many times you beats yourselves up over it.

The last religious census taken by the British even proves it to be so, pic related. Given that the Ottomans most likely favoured Sunni development its meant that Sunni made up the urban classes while Shia made up the peasant class, this obvs means higher birth rates among the Shia whom also migrated from the South up to the city during the cities high growth periods.

I've never heard of the tale that it was the Shia's fault that Baghdad was sacked.

>Unironically replying to that niglet

Yeah I know, it's just funny cuz I have broofs to back my shit up.

Good riddance

Rate me

ChaddamHussien/10

0/10 would not erect
rude
lebs side with themselves (whilst fighting internally)
This is why I namefag

120 degré jawline kek it's supposed to be 90

What's with your obssession with jawlines

Dortmund

hmmm

it's a meme
and sheeps follow the crowd

just like the obsession with feets

Don't forget tummys and necks

nobody touch my tummies

THAT TUMMY IS TOO SEXAUL TO POST ON HERE!

That just looks like an ayy lmao

He is mentally challenged like a typical third worlder actually dont mind him

Lebanon and Tunisia are really one of the few funtioning countries in all Mena, Lebanon fucked up getting the palestinians in tough. Egypt is a sad case because they have the potential to be a super power but they truly retarded culture are draggin them down. Heck, it's one of the few places on earth were a rape culture is installed, they are fucking creepy.

Spain is falling apart. I can't wait to watch as the ETA returns.

In my lifetime Spain wont exist.

>it's another episode of dumb westerners acting like they know shit about mena

HOT

>Algeria
>Morocco
>Jordan

Good post my Phoenician colony.

never rape culture ,arab root
rape is head off man in arab
its nonarab

How would the Japanese react to a Lebanese tourist?

>*blushes*

ETA is a meme and the remnant it has left is a faction in CSGO

YOU must make great white cooprations.
ARAB EUROPE AMERICA
canada australia

>Turkey
>Not middle eastern
amk orodpu Ar*plar

in arab root, they never rape.
its death penalty to man.
nonarab is bad.
A woman shot miritary base , two police man came to catch .
when woman put in abaya, they go back speedy.

Japananon is a troll using a VPN service I advertised here many times. Now we gotta figure out which regular it is.

ok ok i stoped

No continue I enjoy your posts

stop talking to yourself mona

the eternal mona strikes again

I'm not Mona newfags

ignore the bitch

Rude! Ok I'm sorry for breaking my promise, we can start it over again.

>wh*tes

I love how roaches have given up on them being white and are trying to turn it into a slur now.

Truly incapable of having an original idea.

>that file name
>not mona
kek

what promise??

any of you have a fucking discord

kek, now she'll delete it like she did yesterday

there was an mena discord but no one was talking in it

>she