The shit government departments do!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fags

Circle jerks are a great way to enforce the law.

Western world needs to burn

Damn he's cute

Unfortunately the memo still hasn't hit Australia yet...

Bummer, I thought QLD was a based as fuck state.

I expect to see this kind of shit in Melbourne, but not in Brisbane. Is anywhere in upside-down-land safe any more?

Nowhere is safe
Save us america

Pretty sure the entire west is on the same sinking ship mate.

Tranny police officers HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA
Fucking banana benders

Our cultural problems are exported from you guys

Hollywood is too powerful desu

The freak part is this "thing" is allowed to carry a gun even though it has a very obvious mental illness.

>LGBTI
>I

This shit just keeps going and going. What does the 'I' stand for?

It's too bad you couldn't fight back a tyrannical government with pieces of metal that fling other pieces of metal at really really fast speeds.

Intersex, people who are in-between. It's the next frontier after transexuals

Did they suck each others dicks in honor of gay day?

I thought a transexual was inbetween?

Wow. Great Britain is truly cucked.

No you shitlord. Transexuals change their sex from their birth sex. Intersex is when you don't fit binary definitions of sex and you're something in between.

Why would you fly any flag besides the country/state colors?

Also why the fuck do fags get the entire fucking rainbow as a symbol

Yep, always knew queenslanders were poofters.

Also we are fucked because Brisbane Mayor is pushing for gay marriage now. Never stated anything about it before the election though!

Queenslanders smell like shit, its no surprise.

intersex are hermaphrodites. they have both sets, but their parents usually raise them as one or the other. any move away from this meaning is just the next level of social marxism re-defining the words used. anyone who says they are intersex that only has one set of sex-organs is wrong and is either delusional or mentally ill.

intersex is the only medical term in the lgbtqi index, all the others are just feelings.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
>Intersex, in humans and other animals, describes variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies".[1] Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.[2][3] Intersex people were previously referred to as hermaphrodites, but the term has fallen out of favor as it is considered to be misleading and stigmatizing.

>IDAHO

U da ho alright