Friends wife tells me their house is still in disarray since they moved in and she won't let my friend hang out this...

Friends wife tells me their house is still in disarray since they moved in and she won't let my friend hang out this weekend.
I told her, it can't be that bed. They moved in a month ago.
She said with the kids being kids, they unpack and then clean up after the kids all the time.
So they are averaging a box a night.
Still say, it can't be that bad.
And she sends me this pic.
What should I do?

Tell her you can help her unpack some stuff while your friend is at work. Take a day off your job, and go fuck your friend's wife.

tell her you want to average a box a night too

Ask your friend if he's looking for a theee way because he's obviously the one holding the camera

I second this motion

kek

Tell her it cant be THAT bad

Cam on computer.
I asked if she just had the pic laying around.
"Lol, no, that's right now"

You need to man up and get over there and fuck her.

This should be the only consideration. Make sure to nut in her so she gets pregnant and your friend has to raise your kid. It'll be glorious.

Tell her its not that bad, you have no problem hanging out there. Then go hang out with your friends and don't ruin your life or the lives of those you obstensibly care about.

Don't listen to this faggot.

Ask her if she meant it to be sexy

Can I get her to show me those tits?

genuine autism

Looks like a big fat belly

Here's what you do OP.

NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Ignore all BS advice saying fuck her. Save yourself a ball ache and do not go near her. Ignore her. Ignore her Ignore her.

Do not let your dick do the thinking

I agree. But only after you get her to send nudes and you post them here.

I call bullshit, who took the photo?

this

Phones have timed cameras, webcam, etc. Think, user.

Cam on computer I guess.
That's where their computer is.
I helped set it up.

Only people who know how this sick world works.

got any more?1?!

Chances are she means nothing by it. Sometimes you are considered safe, so a pic like that would be sent instead of a completely clothed one.

Has she said anything else since sending the pic?

Thirded

Gotta listen to dubs

So you're saying that she sent that b/c he's a close family friend? That they're just more relaxed around each other?

She went out of her way to take a picture with her in it. If she just wanted to show the mess, she'd just take a picture of the room without her.

Maybe say something like "Doesn't look bad. Are there other dirty rooms?"

wait, if you helped set it up, then you have already been there....

Yeah, I was there on move in day.

That is exactly what I'm saying. You either don't have a lot of female friends, or that ones that you have think you are a creep and aren't comfortable around you.

Yeah, still chatting on the hoo occasionally. Off and on.

Keep your distance, OP.

This chick is betraying your friend, her own husband, trying to get sexual attention from you like this.

This pic is obviously flirty/sexual. I wouldn't go near her if I were you. In fact, I would tell your friend what happened, and that you thought he ought to know. Because she is probably cucking him with other dudes too.

There is something to be said about being "safe" as far as a woman is concerned. My ex wife's sister used to walk around our apartment half naked all the time when she stayed with us and when I said something she said she didn't really care and neither did my ex. She was hot too. I saw her naked a couple of times and it wasn't like I hadn't seen a naked woman before.

+1

But the computer is to her side, not in front of her where the picture comes from...

And I highly doubt that a second computer is there as there would be VERY limited space for two people to sit there at once.

Nice bait faggot...

Don't tell the friend
She hasn't sent nudes, so it's still plausibly deniable.
this idiot seems to think so

You should probably ignore her.
But if you'd like a gold sticker, get her nudes and post them here. Then ignore her.

Remember op, if she wanted to fuck she would have made it clear by now. I say it's just an innocent pic

just tell her you need a "closer look".

Man.. fuck that cute slut deep

Is it a good friend?
Do you hang with them often?
Are you ready to NOT be friends anymore?

Any update? More pics?

Not to swerve into puritan/sharia law territory, but who cares if women are "comfortable" walking around naked.

They are drawing sexual attention to themselves. It is disruptive and inconsiderate, and will give men bad ideas, regardless of if they are doing so intentionally.

>not to be a puritan, but everyone should always cover all of their skin in case someone finds them attractive
About that, user...

Ask her to pull her tits out and lift up her dress

Definitely the best option here

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but women tend to be less bashful about their behavior around men who they know well. Only an insecure religious idiot would draw a parallel between nudity and sexuality. Get out of Nebraska user, see the world.

Who took the picture lmao

>attractive female is mostly naked, displaying her beautiful body in skimpy clothes because she is "comfortable", provoking involuntary male sexual attention
>"only an insecure religious idiot" draws a parallel between this sexual display and sexuality

>implying attractiveness is objective, let alone the fact that the woman in the OP is attractive to everyone
She's ok. Nothing special. Not bad looking, not great looking.

You do nothing because it is your friend's wife and you are not a degenerate faggot. Also you have no balls.