I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums
how do I deal with a breakup? Shit's horrible. Can't sleep, literally everything reminds me of her. And I thought everything was just too perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vzk3EK6-690
youtube.com/watch?v=GFzNSHbCcBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mostly time and self loathing and pity. don't kid yourself. i mean fuck her right? if she doesn't want to be with you and you're glorious self then she's stupid. but that's a narcissistic way of thinking. if you want a logical way then she's just not ready for you.

Time.
I know you are not looking for this answer, but that's the only one I have. Been there.

Just replace her with someone else like she replaced you with someone else already.

This or risk feeling like this for the rest of your life while she moves on with hers.

You kys duuuurrrrr. Stupid newfag

Answer the following:

-how long was the relationship?
-how long since the breakup?
-what are your ages?

There are a million women out there and you'll meet another one. You'll break up and you'll meet another one. One day you will end up with one that you won't break up with and then you'll wish you were single. The cosmic ballet continues.

sorry i mixed it up. don't self loath or self pity.
time will heal all mental wounds

My girlfriend lived with me for over a year before she left. Yes everything reminded me of her, and everything hurt. You have to reclaim everything as yours. You can still treasure the moments you spent together, but in time everything will once again become yours and the pain will subside.

www youtube com / watch?v=TgHtp16pXfg

meet with some old friends and their new gathered friends to meet new people

also: has a thread about this most of the time

Sex, Drugs, anything to escape
but after all, just time
withdrawal from love is fucking heavy
but youll survive OP

There's no easy way to deal with breakups
but surely the best way is to simply move on.
This person doesn't want you in their life anymore,
and you have to accept this. You have yet
to come to the realisation that being alone,
with yourself and your feelings, is better now.
At first everything will seem awful, but it will get better.
The most important thing is that you shouldn't
feel bad about yourself, nor your ex. You just have to deal with the issues and accept that not everything was perfect.
Also, move your ass, do things, pick up sports and or trustable friends. If you isolate yourself too much (while in couple or after the breakup).
In the end, just be honest with yourself and get out there, live.

Like 4 months only
couple days maybe
both 22

Problem is, I was depressed for quite a long time, I was a lonely motherfucker, the only thing I really wanted in life was someone to care for. I got just that, but just as quick as it came, it was ripped from my hands.

thanks for your kind words Sup Forumsros

youtu.be/Vzk3EK6-690

Just time. I was in that situation for a while and I just got over it yesterday, I feel much better now. It takes longer for some people than for others, but trust me, one day you'll wake up and just come to acceptance and feel better. Time heals all wounds.

You're going through withdrawal.
Your source of happy hormones isn't there anymore and your body is trying to tell you to get that source back.
Remember why you guys broke up and try to do other stuff to pass your time.

The fucked up thing is, there weren't any arguments or anything like that. It was so sudden, she told me that she had to deal with problems in her life, depression and all that sort of stuff. I just don't understand, going through this together is so much more easy, but apparently she doesn't think so

Sounds like her own shit was stressing her to the point where she didn't see herself as a good partner.
Sometimes people need to deal with their own shit before they can be around and accept support from a romantic partner.

You can get her back but it won't be real she won't be happy and you won't be happy because you now she's not happy

this

my ex that i dated for 6 years gave me that exact excuse and broke up with me while we still lived together. she started dating a new guy a month later before she had even moved out. one night when she was out with him she texted me "would it hurt you too much if i slept with him tonight?" i begged her not to and she came home and fucked me instead that night. i took a bunch of pictures of her naked that night when she was sleeping (she came home drunk) and kicked her out the next day. she ended up dating that guy for a few months but it didn't work cuz he got his ex pregnant while he was with her (lol) but now shes been with a guy now for about 2 years (was one of my friends). the whole situation was really shitty for me to get over and i still think about her a lot.

You need to get to the mind state known as not giving a fuck. Breakups never bothered me at all. The downside is you'll not be able to love anymore until some day all that feels overrun you. So either that or you'll have to learn to deal with the pain, trust me it will get better if you don't try to numb yourself with drugs. Finally you should be proud that you're able to feel this pain, bc this shows you're still alive and that what you two had was something special. Keep it to your heart, but don't let the bad feelings overrun you. Get out, meet new people, you'll get over it sooner or later

Don't lose the person you are, maintain and find your individualities. Distract yourself with fun shit, and try and find a new squeeze. But don't forget who you are, faggot.

Ive been there before and it may suck, but everything haooens for a reason. I thought I lost a few "amazing" relationships when I was younger, but I'm now married to the most incredible best friend of a woman I could ever imagine. Honest, loyal, business owner, couldnt feel more blessed. Ut takes time user. Just work on your own self growth so you're in a better mindset when the right girl does come along again. Don't stress on it. You're still very young. I'm a firm believer in the universe and karma. Everything happens for a reason. Just spend time with your best friends and family to take your mind off her. It will get better user

thanks guys. and yeah, I think I'm realizing that not everything was perfect after all. Shit, there were times where I thought about being single and how easy it would be.
Biggest problem for me is tbh, finding happiness in other things now. Where could I get that happiness from that I formerly got from her? I think only time will tell

Rebound mate go out tonight or this wkend and fuck what ever you can get a hold of, it will take all the shitty feelings away.

Been there. Sorry. This answer is not meant to be heartless or trivial, or pretend that's what it's about: fuck someone - preferably nothing like her. It's not about sex - it's about distraction and Oxycontin in your brain. You'll feel better for a few hours.

I'll be honest man, it's not easy. I'm dealing with the fallout of one as well. I dated a literal 10/10 with this amazing personality for about a year. I moved across the country for her and everything. One day she literally just drops me and peaces for what seems to be no reason. Later I found out that it was because her ex boyfriend was stationed a few hours away now and they could be together again or some stupid shit. I was left devastated and completely alone my dude. I tried killing myself. I called the crisis hotline a few times. And I do still feel rushes of anxiety randomly for what seems to be no reason at all. There's a LOT more to the story but I won't get into all of that here because my story isn't the point.. The point being man, that yeah I mean I know where you're coming from when you say you thought things were perfect because thats how my shit was too and NO ONE saw what happened, coming because that's not the type of person she was. But bitches can be fucking snakes man. What I'm saying is, like.. I know this is cliche as fuck but you'll get through it with time. The best remedy I found, was spending time with friends and family. I've done nothing but drink, smoke (cigs but I imagine weed is much better for the situation) and party for the past week or so. The first month is what hurts the most. Like it's GOING to hurt man, and there's nothing anyone can say that can change that. I got fucking replaced by a new dude and they're marriage and love and this and that and they've only been dating for a little over a month. Like if your situation is anything like mine, I'll tell you this.. Fuck her. She's a piece of shit and you dodged a bullet. It might not feel that way now BUT you WILL find someone else. I thought that shit would be impossible because they seem so flawless at the time.. But there's ALWAYS someone better. Especially when you think about the fact that someone that's perfect for you wouldn't have put you through this BS.

Yeah, I actually thought about smoking weed again to make me feel better, because shit man, I had the best times when I was high. But I wasn't sure about how I would react when I'm smoking while I am that sad. I guess I'll try it.

If it helps you, go and tell your story, I'd listen to it.

Best advice I can give, is this; it's your turn to be selfish as fuck. Protip; go fuck a hooker asap.

well now you have more time to hang out with your friends since your single. maybe try to rekindle some old friendships and see what some people have been up to that you haven't seen in a while. the trick is to stay busy and not dwell on shit, and stay social so that you have a chance to meet new people.

Look, OP, my advice is this:

1.- Never transform anyone, but yourself, as the center of your life. Friends, family, gf/bf are temporal. They come and go as the flu. A truly partner is someone that share a piece of their lives with you, but your life belongs only to your self.

2.- All breakups are shitty, period. No matter how ended, but not matter what, the best path is move on with your life and take your time to know yourself and learn from the experience.

3.- Use your free time wisely. Go around with your friends, take some hobbies and enjoy the time. There's not best cure for a breakup that time.

4.- Never look for a new gf/bf before you are truly ready for it. People are not a replacement.

5.- NEVER LOOK BACK. Your future is ahead, not behind you. Don't look for her/him in the social network or any other way.

6.- I believe she was your first and probably only gf so far, that is why you feel like this. Believe me: life always move on. My first break up was a shit, literally, but, I ended move ahead with my life and found a new gf, and then other, and another. Currently I had 7 ex gfs and a actual gf. Life is a roller coaster, deal with the highs and lows. That is how it works.

Good luck, OP.

Try and get into adrenaline rushes, theres no thrills like the original thrill. Have you ever been cliff jumping? Not like an hero but into water. Its fun shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=GFzNSHbCcBU
Fast cars are also recommended, nothing gets bitches giddy like being in a fast car

Reconnect to you friends (we all lose some connections when we enter a relationship) and do whatever floats your boat together. Your number 1 priority should be not being alone, the next days. Do something you ever wanted to do, the best idea is something that pushes your adrenalin, that will help you to reconnect the chemical reaction you call love to other activities.

Thanks for the advice my dudes. I expected to get called a faggot and kms a lot more. But talking about it really helped me feel better already.

Real problems should get real answers

Go exercise dude.