Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at a haloween party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

(You)

Souds hot

TITS||GTFO
> Beeing raped while on Xanax == lie

It's not October faggot.

Are you fucking retarted it's no where near Halloween so why tf go to or host a fucking Halloween party faggot

Gynecologist here. Post high-resolution photos of your vagina and I'll evaluate.

Dumbass go to the hospital or at least make a police report

Australia

>Halloween party
>Mid-August
???????

>what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?
Herpes, like 50% considering almost everybody has different types of herpes. Syphilis, probably a low chance.
>do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?
Yes, many STD have no symptoms at all.

Going to the doc is a good idea.
Even if it's too early for symptoms, they can use a rape kit and gather evidence against your attacker and reporting the crime is also a good idea,
Rapists get away because victims either don't report the crime or wait too long and lose all evidence.

You may need to wait as long as two weeks for symptoms to develop if you caught something.

This is tomboychan

she's an old chan poster who was cool as shit

you're falling not only for a copypasta but an old school Sup Forums girl with a bad photoshop

Go to the police

>please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different
That's not how fucking time zones work you imbecile, Australia is not an entire month behind the rest of the world, Jesus Christ

Did he stick his dick inside your brain and fuck up what little brain cells you still have

Anyone got her ice cubes vid?

yeah

are you retard?

how did it feel also tits or gtfo

July 13 VS August 16...

Fucking timezones, how do they work ?