Pleb filters

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWMSF60vtpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never seen it

This will always be my favourite film. I have to watch it several times a year, I love everything about it.

Fuck the sequels though.

Started watching this 10 years ago. I think I'm half way through maybe

There are people that havent seen this? I asume anyone that lived the 80's have seen this, and probably parents used to show this to kids in the 90's. Since to actually to have an opinion you need to be at least 18, anyone that has an opinion has probably seen this.

In what way, because they are good or because they are bad?

Because they are good.

They're good, but plebs think they're bad.

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWMSF60vtpk

>Remotely hinting that the sequels might be defensible

Pleb filter:
If you think Enemy is bad

Pleb detector:
If you think Man from Earth is good

This is the pleb filter to end all pleb filters.

Disliking this kino is plain and simply indefensible.

>Jesse James had a condition that caused him to blink constantly
>Brad Pitt never blinks in the movie
What did they mean by this?

Ah....a tresure trove of childhood nigthtmares.

>start watching never ending story
>It ends

why do u love it user. share your feelings

If you haven't already, read the book. It's really enjoyable. The same goes for Momo, written by the same author. He has a fantastic way of storytelling.

Then the entire of Refn's filmography.
Oh, and pic related.

Why is it that good? it looks very cheesy and standard.

I've always wanted a big pet/friend wolf like when watching this as a kid. Like an old cynical man who tells me stories of he's many troubled adventures.

I miss my grandpa :(. We use to watch this movie alot together before he died.

That fuckin horse scene in the swamp was very disturbing to watch as a child. I miss when kids movies had the balls to put in at least 1 fucked up or scary scene in it

>Pleb filters
>I'll start.

There it is, user, the most truthful thing you'll ever say in your life.

oh hey it's the gmork. he's really scary right up until he makes that terribly ungainly lunge, although I admit I don't know how I'd have handled it in the same situation

Is it a pleb filter in that only plebs like it, or only people who aren't plebs can understand it?

any movie were animals buys it is a movie i have trouble watching. i think the never-ending story started that for me.

I can't say that the filmatization was anything remarkable in my view, but the book is (despite classified as a children's book) is great. Can't give a reason for why I think so, that's simply what I remember myself feeling when I read it.
If nothing else, read it aloud to your (future) kid/s.

Yeah even the way it happened was messed up. I get why they did it, but slowly sinking in a swamp has to be the worst death

Nevereeeendiiiiiiiiiing stooooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaa aaaa aaa aaaaa aaaa aaa aaaaa aaaaa

What's wrong with the man from earth?

Willow is GOAT fantasy too

The Nothing = depression

Enemy was brilliant until DAT ENDING

Completely threw the subtlety of any subtext out of the window and made me not want to figure out what I thought the movie was 'about'

Underrated so have a (you)