So what's Sup Forums's opinion on lizard people?

So what's Sup Forums's opinion on lizard people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sacred gnosis

Fellow human, I find the very notion of lizard people to be preposterous. Pay it no attention.

Hillary Clinton is their leader

They are among us.

metaphor for jews

>So what's Sup Forums's opinion on lizard people?
Still cute

Some are cool I guess

What ever you say Mr. Komodo Dragon.

V was a pretty cool show

Who /lizard/ here?

You guys are ridiculous. You have nothing to worry about I can't believe you actually think there are lizards disguised as humans posting on the same site as you. Grow up.

pls make this a meme

>So what's Sup Forums's opinion on lizard people?
THEY'RE FUCKING REAL!!

youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I

Shedding my skin the last few days. Behind my ears and down my spine is the worst. There's a lot on my forehead too. Hopefully will be done by the end of Summer

As an owner of a bearded-dragon I fear they exist and plan to punish me harshly for my mockery of their kind.

Fellow Humans, there are no Lizard People. If there were Lizard People, they would surely be working class citizens and not running the world. Thank you for reading.

I think the whole thing is a sssssssilly consssspiracy theory. Lizard people aren't real.

>TFW cruzmissssssle now.

is my opinion on it you fucking manchildren
>muh lizards
>muh illuminati
>muh jews

Life does will not and does not provide you with a convenient singular enemy, get over it

my doctor has the lizard eyes, hes the only person that I've ever seen outside of alex jones tier videos like that. He's also pretty nice and has genuinely helped me though so I guess reptiles are ok.