I got rejected

i got rejected
i don't think i'll ever met a girl like her , i loved everything about her
help me Sup Forums i know you can either make me commit suicide or help me cope with the sadness

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know that feel bro but trust me time heals all

Nut up.

i know but right know i feel like i could use a hug

Shut the fuck up.

Boo fucking hoo son, you got rejected by some random slut. So? Life goes on, it doesn't care about a random faggot crying his eyes out, nor does the chick you liked. You literally can't do anything so just go with the fucking flow. It will hurt at first, but with time you'll find someone else who'll fit the "I love everything about her" type.

one thing to know op is that attraction or love makes no sense at all

girls will like you or not on purely on their whim and there's nothing you can do to change it

just move along until you find a chick that's into you and then, you can take it from there

It will take years for you to heal, but don't worry as long as you have an active life, it will heal faster than average.

It is up to you to start again, unfortunately you see her as the only one, but hey! There is a shiton of women out there. Nobody will fully understand your pain, but some others rejected might grasp a big part of it.

Words are not enough, you need a bro hug, or a hug from a girl friend. True friends are for that, besides mundane things like money and such.

Stay away from alcohol, it fucks with your feels over several days after drinking.
Dont lock yourself in, force yourself to go out and meet other people. A good friend or people with fellow interests.

The most efficient way to get over a rejection is to realize that society doesnt hate you just because some girl you liked doesnt like you back.

Even though its hard as shit sometimes.

It only takes 30 seconds of flirting with another girl to feel much better.

Hope you feel better soon user.

It is time to end it all.

You pathetic little worm, kill yourself beta fag

thanks i fell good now
i think i needed support from someone
kek

Sup Forums isn't the best place to look for support though.

Anyone else tired all the fucking time?

What's your story?

Her pussy smells and her asshole smells even worse. Plus, she gives toothy blowjobs and will let you come on her "face" just as long as you don't get it in her eyes or her hair.

go get a drink. after that, clean your room. make your bed. look yourself in the mirror and think about what you want from the future, and what you want to make of yourself. write some things down. maybe go for a run, if its not too hot. find some things that will provide true fulfillment from within.

Sorry you are going through this OP, hat usually helps me is just being around a good friend.

About 99% of most women won't like you the same way you like them. Women don't go around fantasizing about getting bent over, after all. There is a 1% who will let you bend them over, and your job is to find them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea

is it really that hard to accept the fact that you're not good enough for her? srsly

that is the root cause of your sadness, basically misplaced expectations

accept your flaws, know your limits, and stop being a bitch

trust me i'm an expert

>It only takes 30 seconds of flirting with another girl to feel much better.
this

It's not that OP isn't "good enough," It's that she has or thinks she has better options. Pursuing someone is hard work, and It's work most women never have to do (which doesn't mean they have it any easier, since some women never get pursued and the ones who are in high demand want the same "best" option that guys would pick if they weren't expected to pursue). If It's really to painful, then end the friendship. Adults can do this, and you should consider it.

Don't worry man plenty of fish in the sea. Its also good that you have no courage to confess to her. Keep on going man.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, find a cute boy and sit on his dick

The*

Go to sleep
It would be much better