Who is smarter, Sup Forums?

Who is smarter, Sup Forums?

Trump or Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/
snopes.com/obama-iq-test/
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-submits-100-billion-in-1486590025-htmlstory.html
snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/
vox.com/culture/2017/7/31/16025460/snopes-legal-battle-lawsuit-proper-media-mikkelson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my hamster is smarter than trump

Academically that's a very obvious answer.

Obama is in a different stratosphere on intelligence compared to that orange faggot.

My asshole is smarter than obama

Does your sphicter edit the Harvard Law Review?

Obama is one smart nigger, so I think his IQ should easily be around... 60.

Obama is two standard deviations in IQ above the Trumptard.

Trump.
He time travels.

>no political experience
>more media attention than any previous president
>made american's more political than ever
>completely destroyed a seasoned political vet
>runs a billion dollar empire
>didn't get elected based completely on his skin color.
you tell me

I don't feel right making fun of Trump, the guy is so retarded that it's embarrassing to joke about it. But I still will because he's an asshole. Most retards are nice, he chose not to be....

Yeah. It's still Obama.

>you tell me
Obama is smarter.

I own desert dwelling lizards smarter than Trump. Of course a full blown lizard person would be smarter than him

The white space in between seems pretty sharp to me.

>he is a dumb clown so the media covers him all the time for entertainment
>he is so bad that he made americans learn more about politics
>inherited most of his wealth
>got most votes from the uneducated, poor and trash

Obama is an intellectual, an academic. He is, in the purest form, an academic genius.

Trump is very, very intelligent, but not academically. He doesn't deal in subtlety or nuance. He's a self-promoter. He knows how to sell. He knows business. He knows how to communicate. In the hands on, business sense, Trump is a genius communicator.

But in the academic smart sense, Trump doesn't get close to BO.

>I'm a dipshit who didn't read your full comment
The senator?

Obama did not get elected because of his skin tone. Elected twice.

The current moron is a sick nazi fuck whose viabilty as POTUS is crashing fast.

Obama IQ = 102
Trump IQ = 152

>got votes from (insert racist asshole stereotype here)

trump supporters have things wrong with their brains

rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/

A person can't be elected twice because of their skin color? Any evidence for your generalized opinion?

>random article that anyone could have put on the internet
yea, trump supporters are morons.

southern states really are the poorest and least educated places in USA, there is nothing stereotypical about that

it's easier to become a president when you're a billionaire

obama was a poor nigger who became president

it tells me they're both are as dumb as the tip of my dick

>we need a neuroscientist to explain why people are dumb

One of them crushed all experts, all the media, his own party, and grabbed the presidency out of sheer willpower and manipulation skills.

The other is a sad puppet who only ever delivered one of his key electoral promises (Obamacare), failed all the other (Guatanamo, retreat/pacification from middle east, improve general international relations, reduce "state sanctioned" assassinations....), and needed full bipartisan support from press around the world, civil movements...

While Obama has wider academia experience and achievements, pollitically is an insect and Trump a god. When the time comes to compare its efficiency in terms of administration and running a country, he will probably win again, as he had people that appears to be better at management than Trump..

>yea, trump supporters are morons.

They really are and I don't need any article to tell me that. I have been paying attention.

dumb ass. Obamas mom got rich being a hooker.

what you saying about blacks?

>Trump a god

So, your mind is made up and don't confuse you with facts? Profound

TRUMP
obama hasnt done shit

Holy shit, when did this board become such a scumbag liberal gangbang.

You faggots all have the same opinions. Your all the same.

I see you have been paying attention to the CNN propaganda. Let the hate flow through you.

blacks are still a minority in the south

california and new york have even less white percentage than southern states and are the richest states

>rich being a hooker.

Trump is making Obama look good Remember Obama is a drone killer !

>richest states
They can't even pay for their own infrastructure. If they seceded from the United states they would go bankrupt.

Also U.S. Drone Strikes Have Gone Up 432% Since Trump Took Office

Ron Paul

Fake news
snopes.com/obama-iq-test/

You have a very low IQ for not fact checking this, or thinking you could post this unchallenged

Your "he got elected because of his skin colour" is also a generalized opinion. Fuck off

Thing is, I don't believe Trump is really as dumb as people think. He can be an asshole for sure but I don't think he's stupid...

all this try hard shills

since you love the news
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-submits-100-billion-in-1486590025-htmlstory.html

Actually you're off. But still with an IQ of 156, Trump actually has a higher IQ than Obama whose score has been reported to be 130.

Oh no! Did I lower myself to the level of the ignorant left?

Dont forget, Trump is going to recruit and hire the BEST people, believe me! Like Scaramucci, Spicer, Bannon, Sessions, Carson, Perry, DeVos..

When people consistently and spectacularly fail the person who hired them has to be looked at, and that is our CEO in chief, Trump.

Oh, sorry to disprove the other half of your claim too

So you're batting 0/2

how does that make California look bad? Trump himself said he is gonna allocate money for infrastructure and they told him what they want

I think he has contempt for others and doesn't really give a shit about anyone else but he's not stupid...

you are right about Obama, but Trump is in the high 90s according to college professors and his SAT scores.

try harder faggot.

It makes them look bad because they are no self-sufficient. Trump wouldn't need to allocate more tax payer money if states took care of themselves and quit giving handouts.

WRONG

Pretty sure he is trolling.

He is like the North Koreans going around spouting off about their god emperor's perfect game of golf.

Trump's IQ is lucky to be above 100 judging by how he talks.

Any evidence for your incorrect post?

>snopes
>credible

Snopes has zero cred and has been shown to falsify stories with a heavy left-leaning agenda.

Thank god IQ tests are empirical proof and not culturally biased factoid measuring.. Also, I will bet you a million to one that Trump's real IQ is about half that, seeing as he has never read a book, believes that humans have a finite amount of energy and thus exercise will kill you and lacks the ability to understand even simple concepts that have been explained repeatedly ("They aren't bad immigrants, we just have a policy of not taking any immigrants that come by boats because it will encourage dangerous, life threatening practices")

Obama is a Titan compared to the slimey trump.

James Damore has a high IQ and he can't talk for shit...

You forgot to add - performed several blowjobs on PUTIN

Obviously Trump is smarter.

Achievements

Obama:
President

Trump:
President
Millionaire
Defeated opponent with no money begging and against all odds

Man knows how the world works.

thanks CNN!

>Snopes has zero cred and has been shown to falsify stories with a heavy left-leaning agenda.
OK. Citation on that

Trump's IQ is in the high 90s according to Snopes.

Remember when Obama said "at least I am a president" and then said "I believe trump will not become president" and then Trump took his job and obama had to sit there next to trump looking like a fucking idiot for half a day

I think there is a spectrum of people who are really smart but lack social skills.

checked! dub dubs confirms truth.

no it makes them look like they actually care about their infrastructure instead of just giving cuts to the rich

That's a lie. Obama has a much higher IQ than Trump does. Obama's is 130, and Trump's is below 100.

remember when Obama blamed white people for BLM riots and claimed that a shot-dead hoodlum could have been his son

i prefer hilary kek

i would say in terms of iq they are about equal. in terms of who is more intellectually honest, i have to go with trump. at least trump waited to get the whole story before talking shit about charlotsville

But unlike Trump, at least she didn't suck Putin's dick

not the one asking the question that's for sure

Is there a spectrum for people that are really smart but can't understand things?

"No one knew that healthcare reform was really really hard."

she didn't suck bill's either

I think the guy who worked himself out of poverty, graduated law school, kept his first marriage together, beat a Clinton on the Democrat election trail, and overcame serious racial prejudice to become president by his own merit is probably a tinge smarter than a bloviating trust-fund baby who isn't bright enough to avoid complimenting literal Nazis on national TV.

Kek

Kek, Snopes is so butthurt that they have to go out of the way to attempt to debunk the IQ disparity between Trump and Obama. Trump's is known to be 156 and has been for a very long time. Obama's is 102, and snopes tried to lie and bump that up a little bit.

>hands on
>business sense
>tells world leaders they're making him look bad
>literally throws tantrums and sniffles under pressure

You're fucking retarded

These guys are able to outsmart Trump. He can't be too bright.

These people ask for money too. Do fear them? Consider them a serious player on the world stage? No...you look at them as they are. Children who need help. You feel sorry, wish you could do more, but ultimately they will never be self-sufficient.

>fake news

Oh, I doubt that
vox.com/culture/2017/7/31/16025460/snopes-legal-battle-lawsuit-proper-media-mikkelson
>Snopes is the internet’s most thorough and reliable site dedicated to debunking hoaxes, myths, and fake news. It’s so trustworthy that last year, when Facebook began enlisting fact-checking organizations to help it weed out fake news stories from its news feeds, Snopes was one of the five entities entrusted with the task, along with the Associated Press and other news outlets.

it's one of those things that shouldn't be hard but is because americas health care and health insurance setup is a corrupt business bent on controlled gambling, and the house always wins

You being homophobic you prick?

there is a difference between talking awkwardly and without charisma and talking dumb juvenile shit like trump

Citation please, or just more Alt-right fake news

Does anyone think Snopes.com got their name from Faulkner?

>vox

Top fucking kek.

By the way, Breitbart said Fox News never lies, and is not right leaning.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump's 150+ IQ has repeatedly been shown to have been yet another of his lies.

>trumps iq 156
even trump wouldnt say that on fox

maybe while your busy getting into a hissyfit over what you're hearing your not paying any attention to whats getting done, maybe that's intentional. maybe you've been rused

Depends how you're measuring 'smarts' - in terms of presentation, Obama was measured and eloquent and charming, and Trump mocks disabled people and literally cannot say whole sentences.

so repairing your infrastructure makes you a nigger?

Which one is a billionaire?