What's wrong with him

What's wrong with him.

He's you. That's what

what's wrong with you

Lazy mf playing games all day because he knows he can earn a better profit just sitting on his ass than actually putting in work into animation or voice acting.

Also childish humor.

lost creativity like all youtubers do
also beard-game is weak af

Youtube promotes people pumping out bs content without worrying about quality. Don't hate the player hate the game

Weird face, long hair, sitting on his ass playing video games with jew all day, scat fetish. There's a lot of things.

What does mf mean?

magic find

money

He's shaped like a fucking pear

What the heck does magic find mean?

I personally think he's a pretty cool guy still. Many GameGrumps episodes are actually well put together tbh.

Stopped treating his co-host as a friend and more like a business partner.

Dan and Arin have no chemistry whatsoever, mostly consists of Arin being a cunt and Dan laughing along like the dumb weed-smoking cunt he is.

He looks like a femnazi with a beard.

He's forced in to trying to be funny and interesting to keep those dollars coming in, the only problem is...he is not actually funny.

It should be him and oney

Miss him and Jon Tron. John made him suck his cock, demanded to be equal, now Arin is just a fuck boi being gay for Dan.

how the hell do u plan on getting anywhere in the world without magic find...

ur wrong tho

Questions end with a question mark, not a period you dumb shit.

They should just do doodle doods. Instead of games.

I cant stand dans laugh.

then do that on the egoraptor channel, not gamegrumps.

Got Suzy nudes?

He likes really ugly women who have weird shaped, ugly bodies.

>he isn't even magic find

mother fucker

Suzy is gross man

Microfiber

>Wishes he was still in high school
>misses the early days of Newgrounds when he was still relevant
>sits on ass all day making shittier and shittier game grumps ever since he tossed Jontron aside
>has become an arrogant prick
>refers to his ugly gf as a "model" lmao
>gains 10 pounds every year at least
>has 24 chins
>did that whole EXTREME cringe dance contest
>stopped animating, tossed away any relevance he had when he stopped animating.
>highschool potty humor
>paired up with make-up-a-story Danny
>laugh-at-nothing Danny
>absolutely sucks balls at all the games he plays
>claims to hate the 3D Zeldas for the same reasons that make the 2D ones bad
>just watch his Wind Waker walkthrough
>mfw

still bothers me when he spergs out because he didnt pay attention when the game told him exactly what to do

needs to preface anything he says about science with "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but:"

I thought it was jons idea to leave.

Because the whole game grumps thing is burnt out

dunno why Sup Forums hates dan so much

without dan Game Grumps would be self important and boring

But he really doesnt add anything to it.

Just because he's better than nothing doesn't mean he's not shit.

If I was starving I'd rather eat dog shit than die. Still shit though.

just because he doesnt bounce off the walls like Jon did doesn't mean he's not there

I like his mellow, observational humor, especially paired with Arin's ADHD obliviousness

I'm cringing so hard right now

sorry you feel that way

back 2 reddit faggot

He was very creative in the rise of Newgrounds in the fields of animation and voice acting. Got popular and rise to early internet fame. Had a dry spell in creative and Newgrounds popularly droped as the YouTube seems started. After a while used his popularity to get get into to upcoming YouTube series. Once in the show the judges called him a cocky idiot and kicked him in the show.

After this he began to release videos onto YouTube that were not very creative and more of a easy to keep his popularity from back in the early days in new grounds.

after a while him and Jon Tron (Jon was on huge upload break on YouTube at the time) join together to make a gaming YouTube channel at the similar time Minecraft videos started to grow.

Both of them where not good at video games and didn't bring anything thing new to YouTube. But a formula. A formula of 10-11 minute long videos each day.

They began to record like 1 game a day over a few hours like 3-4 hour period and just break video up to 10-20 videos. The worst thing came out of this was sonic 06 were they released like 300+ of game they absolutely sucked at playing and the game was broken.

then Jon Tron left ( I have no idea why never looked into it) and was replaced with Danny sex bang who has never really played any games before this. And then slowly added more friends to round up. And since then they have pretty much have kept the same boring line up that isn't really creative. And has pretty much turned it into a repetitive job.

Only good shit on there Chanel is some of the random stuff Ross has uploaded and series he creates because he has passion in the things he does.

I can't stand any of the songs from starbomb there some good lines but I don't really like Erin's rapping pretty much makes all his songs sound the same. I do like Danny sex bang his very good vocalist.

Ross summed up why being an animator on YT sucks. You spend way too much time and effort creating a short animation that will never make a return. Sure you could do it out of love but motherfuckers gotta eat. It is why Ross moved on to being a professional animator at a studio and doing GameFrumps on the side.

There isn't a sex tape with him and dan. Hell I just want some solo stuff of daddy Arin.

Your English is trash m8

>yelling ECHK 400 times
>better than dan