15. Russell Westbrook
16. Rafael Nadal

POWER GAP
9001. Madison Bumgarner
9000000000000000000000000000000000001. Tom Brady

18-1

>no dan marino

you forgot to include your mother

thats a little unfair to chris paul, he's played well in series his teams have lost, and he knocked out the spurs in the first round.

you forgot to include your sister

>I was born in 2000 - the shitpost!

I think Kershaw is a bit too low desu. Someone post that pic where his post-season ERA was almost 30.

>No U.S.S.R. 1980s hockey

>zero conference finals appearances
>blowing a 20 point lead and the series to Houston

being a choker implies you shat the bed on numerous occasions. Brady being so low is because he's had plenty of clutch moments that make up for 18-1

0. Dan Marino

he didnt have home court in the houston series, and kershaw is supposed to be the best pitcher of his generation and his chokes are way worse.

Dan Marino wasn't responsible for blowing two of the biggest leads in NFL playoff history

why is aaron rodgers a choker and drew brees?

a choke job should be proportional to how good you were though, Matt Ryan is just a good qb. Dan Marino was considered by most to be top 10 all time.

at least Kershaw has a playoff win. Price is still winless

They weren't choke artists.

Westbrook is the 2nd leading scorer in the 4th quarter in the NBA no?

true, but price is not as overly dominant in the reg season as kershaw is.

>22 points despite being gifted 5 TOs
>getting shut down by fucking Atlanta
>going one and done after starting 15-1
>losing to Kaepernick TWICE

although I do think Brees should be up there. he's pissing his career away because he doesn't know how to play complimentary football

>Packers got BTFO so hard they convinced the world Kaepernick was a good QB

4th quarter in the regular season doesn't matter, 4th quarter in the playoffs matters.

>getting shut down by fucking Atlanta
not really, his kicker missed and his fb fumbled. he only scored 7 less points than Brady did in regulation. Only for rodgers it was considered garbage time because he needed to score 44 points and not 28 to tie since his defense is that shit.

both the kaepernick's losses were on the defense, and giants was to an extent but I'll give you that one and the seahawks one were bad losses but so were Brady losing to the jets at home after 14-2.

as a warriors fan im surprised stephen curry isnt on this list. he disappears in the clutch except for that game against OKC last year

jury's still out on Curry. if he ends up not winning any more rings then he'll be high up on this list

Bad list.

Sad!

Good list

I'd add Jose Bautista to the list but thats due mostly to my irrational dislike of that guy

no Gerrard?

>buffalo bills not #1

If we're including whole teams, then it's obviously missing Cruz Azul and the Texas Rangers, for starters.

>no Andy Dalton

Istanbul means Slippy G can skate past the choker lists forever.

this is terrible, anyone with actual sports knowledge want to make a good list

>No Gary Anderson
>No Rich Gannon
>NO SCOTT NORWOOD
And that's just in football
Christ OP get it together

>tt
>tf

>Implying he's ever done anything of relevance to be considered a choker

>ends up not winning anymore rings

Hes played like shit in 2 finals series and has the most stacked team talent wise in nba history. Hes a solid number 1 and will forever be

rodgers ahead of romo and lebron... kys

Is Andy Reid the GOAT choke coach?
>lost in 5 NFCCGs
>lost in the superbowl
>blew 38-10 lead against the Colts in the playoffs

>no donaldo

>complimentary football
Meme used to blame the half of a team doing their job.

No Kyle Farnsworth? The 04 NLCS is no less of a legendary choke now that the Cubbies have a WS again.

Give those Eagles teams a competant receiving corps/one receiver like TO for more than one season and they win at least one Bowl

No San Jose Sharks?

They're in the playoffs every year and never won anything.