Please Tell me a better top4 (same league)

Please Tell me a better top4 (same league)
Protip: You can't

1. ASSE
2. Monaco
3. OM
4. PSG

1) UK
2) Canada
3) China
4) Australia

(League of Nations)

Lyon is the most plastic club in all Europe.
Actually I would put St etienne or even fucking Marseille in front of them
>their president is an obnoxious cunt that keep being assblasted his club isn't the most popular
>meme players (Only sonny anderson and Juninho were likeable and very talented players)
>meme fans that only chants when they got a 2 goal margin
>only accomplishment was winning the league 7 times because of refballing and using cheap tricks against other clubs in mercato
>claim their place is in CL when they can't even beat tractor FCs
I should hate Marseille because of rivalry but Lyon is really the most pathetic club in this league. Hope st etienne marseille and bordeaux ends up ahead

...is this a P$G fan complaining about a team being plastic?

OL was legit an amazing team in the mid 00s. They deserved CL's semis in 2004/05.

t. butthurt QSG """""""""""""fan"""""""""""""
Go fuck a camel and stop posting as if you were watching Lyon in the 00s, you were probably a toddler at the time you pathetic post-millenial.
I hope you'll fucking choke and lose against Neverkusen.

Well obviously, because he didn't list PSG in the list of plastic teams.

I'm probably older than you, fucking crybaby, your team and your fans are a joke, everybody in France know that, enjoy your europa league while you can because you won't see the ligue 1 podium, and the CL anytime soon. At least Aulas got high retweets everytime he shows his butthurt, you got that.

I'm mad about bandwagonners but I supported this team even when ISIS money wasn't here and they were struggling to avoid relegation. Lyon however are former st-etienne fans that bandwaggoned during their early 00s dominance and would probably jump back when they will fall to irrelevancy again since even with refballing they're 13 points away from Nice

>naming a stand of your stadium after someone who insulted your country
>he receives a standing ovation in his last game

I think the plastic team could be other

>OP

rekt

half of those trophies are irrelevant, but I agree with your opinion.

>international trophies from [arbitrary year] to present

kek

>PSG
>plastic

lmao

He insulted France, saying it doesnt deserve PSG, that's what an ultra would say lmao, also he scored more goals than any other players for psg, of course he deserved a stand to be name after him.

Put the year you want, and the result will be the same. But i think 2000 is a good mark.

typical inbred Lyon fan
you and your badly ran club need to fuck off fast
go choke on Aulas cock while watching female football you twat

>year 2000
>arbitrary

0/10

not a lyon fan, but you gotta respect Aulas for being a "builder"

yes but now he's easily past it
the new stadium project is a failure and it looks like he cares more about the woman team right now
shit coach and they play shit football
get refballed because aulas has long arms
team full of young wankers who won't accomplish anything (except the gone Umtiti and Tolisso)

>(you)

AULAS FUCK OFF

I wonder if Ronaldinho stayed with them

comfy top 4

>t. bastia fan

DISINFORMATION

THE CLUB NEVER MADE A STAND IBRAHIMOVIC

Jesus fucking christ it's like everybody here is some Sun reader.
Not only this, he did not insult France. Rewatch the fucking scene.
God do I hate you people spouting the most inane shit ever.

sage

>'never see a referee this shit country doesn't even deserve PSG
>'nerver see a referee this shit, country doesn't even deserve PSG

We will never know what he was really saying, but the whole story was made by Canal+ and I suspect they were just searching for buzz. Fun story: an English teacher used this story at my Uni during oral exam to explain the importance of commas.

really?

kek lyon is corrupting referees since the 90s they can get away with it because the whole league board and french association are ruled by aulas lawyers. Just look how many penalty they kick and how many player are redcarded against them.
I remember when they had stolen mareille spot in cl when bielsa was managed. refball every game for lyon, and om was fucked by the refs.

his club has the biggest debt in the league, they stole lands from a farmer to build their toilet aka stadium.
their fans are the biggest bandwagooners ever and they can get away with a lot of assault against firemans, other fans .
their player are overrated as fuck, not a single player from their "great" acadamey is at least decent player .
Only crybabies divers who injure tremendously without any card.

Without all this corruption, this club would have already dissapeared like grenoble.

Word.

>one game
>16 years of massive domination

third world mentality

>the golden time of Bordeaux destroying everyone
Good times.

Fuck lyon, scummy club who have no moral compass and will bribe anyone they can. Hope AZ btfo's them tommorrow.

Everyone in France does,

remember when they bought the game against zaghred..?

Why are the Ballon d'Ors there? Not a single Spaniard has won it in the 21st century

>living in the past

Get with the times Manolo, this is the current year

boca, river, independiente and racing has way more titles than those shitty clubs

it is absurd that Nice is a top four club
I know they've had a lot of changes recently, but they were SUCH PURE SHIT for the last 15 years

For me, it's OGC NICE.

Their fans are wankers. The team is likeable but their fanbase is absolute garbage.
>t. live in Nice