dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457488/How-Macron-64-year-old-wife-fell-love.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is Pooty Poot portrayed as a Jew?

shooty draws him like that

>a fucking coq

France the king of Africa

>foreigners telling people of a country what/who they should vote for
ah yes

Who do you think, and who do you want to win the french election?

strawpoll.me/12818353

>France/Liberty supports a guy whose morals including cuckolding his school teachers husband
Checks out, cuckolding seems pretty French to me.

Why does he have dindu-nuffin lips?

Yeah this kind of shit always annoys me. It was like the whole Obama thing with Europeans, it's president of the U.S. not the world. I'm glad he disappointed them.

russophobic caricaturist

Hmmm everyone seems to agree on who will win.

>cuckolding his school teachers husband
Elaborate plz

How can you hate someone who wears cargo pants and no shirt despite having somewhat of a gut?

>they think this is going to change someone's mind

I'm just shitposting

Oh you didn't hear? It's pretty amusing, she was his married H.S. teacher he was fucking when he was 16. Pretty alpha but not exactly what a good person would do.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457488/How-Macron-64-year-old-wife-fell-love.html

it also pissed me off during the Canadian election when that fuckface John Oliver told Canadians not to vote for Harper

He's never lived in Canada, he's never had to pay any taxes in Canada, he's never had to deal with any sort of Canadian infrastructure, healthcare, etc. But somehow he's in a position to tell us who to vote for, because "harper is evil xD"? God that pissed me off, what a fucking sack of shit.

I don't even consider it shitposting since I understand your purpose. Whose the dog supposed to be? The face doesn't seem familiar.

>I understand your purpose
What is it? Covert ops funded by Soros?

>Whose the dog supposed to be?
Our Prime Minister

Lol yeah. He's annoying when he talks about U.S. politics but at least he lives here, pays taxes (I'm assuming) and married an American. However, I still don't think you can come from somewhere else and tell the locals how to think, he didn't grow up in the U.S. and will never have our mindset.

>What is it? Covert ops funded by Soros?
Nope, you're having fun and mocking politics and artists who think their opinion means shit. I've come to hate George Clooney for similar behavior.

here's one about trump