I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BoycottBitches.com/

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

(((you)))

no i am not a jew

Womyn should be free to do whatever they want. Ot is a womyns right to do as she pleases

women are scum

You won't get much sympathy during summer, But the general consensus is we agree with you OP.

Fuck them, Don't get attached to them.

summertime u are all too busy fucking american bitches?

Just shoo, Go... GIT I SAID

Are Canadian women okay

>Female
>Trustworthy

Choose one

all western women are scum

Spoilers: they are like this everywhere, not just America

everywhere in the WEST, you mean.

You ever wonder why every guy over 20 has a breakup story?

Or knows of a girl who cheated, or is a slut....

It's a common denominator across the globe

Still better than a sand nigger who always stink of curry.

>bLOG

Sand Nigger = Muslim
Curry = Indian

probably a few exceptions but those are the guidelines, Now go away and lurk more

but western women are the worst, by far

Is this all you do all day?

I envy your free time, But not your mental illness.

Try harder

My Canadian girlfriend is really sweet, has a good job, doesn't expect me to pay for everything, is polite, kind and does not drink or swear.

But she's thinking about fucking someone else whenever you're not there.

dem feet

c'mon ... this all you got?

I though you were a good shitposter, Lame

So is your motha

Does every summer child come to Sup Forums thinking they're gods gift to comedy on this board?

Eat a gun barrel

sexy feet

Dubs logged

Thank Christ. Now America's vaginas can sleep at night, you sad sad faggot.

OP is a virgin, or close to it.

I've had my fill of psycho foreign women, I'll stick with my white American women from now on.
Foreign women in America think they have something to prove, or that they are special. In my experience they are emotional children.

bullshit, i banged more bitches than you ever will

3rd world somalians fucking you for table scraps doesn't count.

My Canadian girlfriend is white you moron

Why do you keep posting Indian women