Given it's the year 2017, we can finally stop pretending aliens don't exist...

Given it's the year 2017, we can finally stop pretending aliens don't exist. We can stop pretending that we aren't being visited. We can stop pretending we're alone.

I recently took a large series of infrared photographs which reveal several obvious flying crafts emitting large amounts of heat, rendering them visible to infrared photography. I will only post one for my own safety.

Please post AND SAVE any UFO pictures posted in this thread and revive it after it inevitably 404's.

Thank you.

bump

we can not however stop pretending that OP is a faggot.

>I cant see their heat signature...
>there is just to much heat in the way
>wut

Did you read the OP? Neither of those statements were given.

> infrared photographs which reveal several obvious flying crafts emitting large amounts of heat, rendering them visible to infrared photography.

read the thread faggot

We can stop pretending aliens don't exist when aliens have been documented to exist in reputable scientific literature.

The governments of Mexico and several other nations have declassified footage of them tracking UFOs on heat-seeking radar

Paul Helyer, the Canadian Minister of Defense, gave a verbose speech about his experiences with UFOs and classification.

open your mind!

I know what I read bro.
it mandela'd on me...not my fault our timelines are not matching up..
take your concerns to cern. if you dare...

You're drunk. Post UFOs.

UFO does not equal alien. My standard remains.

My mind is open, but the cover charge is high.

I have no relevant information on that topic. Tread carefully truth seekers.

bamp it

Crafts flying invisibly in the sky at speeds we can't attain equates to them not being controlled by humans.

You don't know anything.

AL BIELEK WAS RIGHT

>Crafts flying invisibly in the sky at speeds we can't attain equates to them not being controlled by humans.
Unidentified flying objects detected by infrared moving at speeds that you are not aware that we can attain does not equate to them being controlled by aliens.

I fly planes for a living. I can very easily and accurately estimate how fast something is moving in the sky. I am also aware of the top speeds of the fastest air crafts on the planet. I am also aware of G-Forces which humans do not tolerate well!

The objects I've photographed were invisible to the naked eye, yet perfectly visible in thermal. They move faster than any human could survive, and they simply vanish in some cases.

Feel free to shill away how this couldn't be ET's!

Space
Niggers
Go
Home

We refuse.

>I fly planes for a living
That's nice.
>I can very easily and accurately estimate how fast something is moving in the sky.
I have no reason to believe you. Anecdotal accounts are notoriously unreliable.
> I am also aware of the top speeds of the fastest air crafts on the planet.
So you know how fast all top secret experimental aircraft from every nation can go?
>I am also aware of G-Forces which humans do not tolerate well!
That's nice.
>The objects I've photographed were invisible to the naked eye
>The objects I've photographed were invisible to the naked eye, yet perfectly visible in thermal. They move faster than any human could survive, and they simply vanish in some cases.
Prove that these things actually happened and did not simply appear to happen to you.
>Feel free to shill away how this couldn't be ET's!
I don't need to. It's on you to prove that they must be E.T.s

that's right.

>I have no reason to believe you. Anecdotal accounts are notoriously unreliable.
You're just afraid of the fact that you're not alone.

>So you know how fast all top secret experimental aircraft from every nation can go?
Yes, I do. The top speed of any air craft while retaining maneuverability under 46.2 G's (maximum you can withstand) is ~8,250 MPH. This is scientific fact. The human body simply cannot withstand higher speeds.

>Prove that these things actually happened and did not simply appear to happen to you.
I could post all 250 photos and 7 videos of these objects that I've captured, but I'm sure you'll call it swamp gas and weather balloons.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL NYE THE SHILL SHILL GUY

BUMP

>You're just afraid of the fact that you're not alone.
Nope. I'd be perfectly fine with aliens existing. Indeed, I think it's highly likely that aliens exist somewhere.
>This is scientific fact.
Source? How do you know that the aircraft isn't being flown by computer or remote? How do you know that there isn't some other technology to get around the issue? All this is even assuming that you have accurately measured the speeds involved, with isn't established.
>I could post all 250 photos and 7 videos of these objects that I've captured, but I'm sure you'll call it swamp gas and weather balloons.
No, but I would likely say that your photos and videos don't prove a thing. Again, I want that scientific journal.
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
>SHILL NYE THE SHILL SHILL GUY
It's sad that you seek validation so much.

is this bait lol get real faggot