Why does he hate white people so much???

Why does he hate white people so much???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwb2WHEAAb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white liberal guilt is a helluva drug

I don't understand how people like Colbert, Oliver, Fallon got successful.

I'm not American so maybe this plays a role but I can't understand how these people can be so famous when their political satire is so subjective and their jokes are so low effort.

Satire must be impartial, or else it's just propaganda.

Oliver is especially bad for this.

I kinda like Kimmel though.

He's woke.

Fallon isn't known for political humor. He started out as the guy who couldn't stop laughing at his own jokes on SNL.

Colbert got famous for his excellent ability to portray a character, something unique when compared to Jon Stewart or John Oliver. And now that he's no longer playing the character, his popularity is waning.

Man, I used to watch the Colbert report religiously. Didn't miss an episode in 9 years. Read both his books.

This is a fall from grace. He should just stop with the political commentary altogether if he wants his numbers to stop dropping. At this point he is just attacking his audience.

>He started out as the guy who couldn't stop laughing at his own jokes on SNL.

how fucking sad is it that this what he's most known for, at least prior to his late night gig

it baffles me that he has any career at all

His audience only grows when he focuses on politics though. It's the stale Late Night bullshit that is hemorrhaging viewers. His DNC and RNC numbers were great.

>His audience only grows when he focuses on politics though.

Nah, it's the nature of the conventions, everyone wants to talk about the gossip of the day. Not necessarily politics

His audience loves that shit man, no one wants to hear him talking about Taylor Swift's latest breakup. The show is embarrassing when he drifts away from politics. Embarrassing.

The person who made him is a (((chosen)))

Caucasians, because there are white minorities.

I'm conservative, but I still enjoyed the Colbert Report for being a novel parody. But the when that ended and we saw the real Colbert, he ended up being a complete faggot.

All these anti-white people should go fucking move to brazil if that's what they want so badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwb2WHEAAb0

Can he get any lower than this?

Because white people hate white people.

He just does whatever gets him most views.

Now, fuck off.

>I kinda like Kimmel though.
fuck off. kimmel is an unfunny hack and he jiggles like a retard whenever he laughs

Why wouldn't he? i mean you fuckers ruin everything

at least Kimmel doesn't rely on 90% Liberal/anti-Trump content

>Indian comedian makes fun of indians
>everyone laughs
>black comedian makes fun of black people
>everyone laughs
>white comedian makes fun of white people
>hurr durr white guilt
You faggots are the worst, stick to baneposting losers

i dunno. soon he will. but it doesn't matter, i hate them all.

There's a difference between "lol white people can't dance" jokes and this liberal white guilt attitude that whitey is evil and needs to let his country be taken over by nonwhites to atone for alleged sins of the father.

Because white man is a monster that is jealous of the superior black master race. Mr. Colbert knows this and accepts his fate.

>superior black master race

AYOO HOL UP HOL UP

Sup homie,wanna get lit,famalama?

>Satire must be impartial, or else it's just propaganda.
What utter bullshit.

I think you mean.
>It's somthing I disagree with, therefore it's shite.

>I kinda like Kimmel though.
Watch the episode where he "breaks down" talking about the lion that was killed by that dentist (holy shit I feel dumber for having typed that last bit) - lost all respect for him at that exact moment.

>breaks down at death of a lion
>ridicules vegetarians/vegans
Pick one you cuck

this nigga hit the nail on it's head... damn