Who win????

Dat boi is taking over. Bye bye pepe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OC01Ks5tPBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAT BOIpussy

>Normie attempt to make a meme goes wrong

Please get that cancer out of here

You need to graduate from Sup Forums with a masters degree from /k/ and even if you get those, you still need about 2 years of volunteer work in /r9k/ to be able to meme at our level.

The "dat boi" meme is forced beyond belief, and I am extremely disappointed in [certain people] for ever coming up with such thing.

I'm literally seeing people say:

>pepe is dead xD time for that boi! waddup

>not knowing that pepe wasn't in their possesion to begin with

The longevity of "that boi" is expected to be at least another month or less.

>we live in a time where week long trends are 'confirmed memes'

here come dat boi!!!!!!

Oh shit shut up!

I dont even understand this meme. Where did it come from? it just seems like the dumb facebook meme pages just started doing it for no reason

Guys, something just occurred to me, see what you think:

> spam about how Sup Forums's cartoon frog is racist all day and show pictures of the frog

> spam a shitty meme frog all day with 9gag tier catchphrases

I don't know what to make of it, but I'm pretty sure we should trust Kek.

Remember, Kek is the Source.

Praise Kek.

Example.

Pretty much we just have to make sure everyone loves Kek and all green meme frogs because they're all Kek and Kek loves us.

this forced meme makes me feel as if I am witnessing myself in 3rd person as I have a really bad acid trip and watching what I'm doing wondering how it all happened.

I thought dat boi was a form of pepe

It is neither bad nor good. You are perceiving another dimension of our Lord in His glory.

> *happening.

They are both forms of Kek.

>tfw dat boi is Kek in disguise , infiltrating normie minds

>hundreds of years ago religions would diverge over small changes which would result in oppression, murder, and witchhunts of the other side
>now we just fight over memes

It's memetic warfare from the redditors and the powers behind them to blunt pepe and Trump's meme warfare.

This meme is like 2 weeks old in the normie community, it's close to dying.

t. normie

Dat boi is a fuckin shit meme. The point of memes is to represent some aspect of life, such as a feeling, a concept, or a situation, and provoke an according reaction from the viewer. Take all the different Pepes for instance. Poopoo Pepe is represents disgusting and he evokes emotions that go along with that. Sad Pepe makes us feel sad. Normie hating Pepe makes us sympathize with society's left behind, etc.
What does Dat Boi bring to the table then? What feelings does it evoke or what notions does it represent? Absolutely nothing.

fuckin normies

What did youtube poops bring to the table

Agreed

It kind of reminds me of those really terrible dancing silhouette ads that used to be all over the internet

I don't think youtube poops would qualify as a meme in the same sense. Jokes in themselves are not memes

So after shilling Jeb, Cruz, Kasich, Hillary, Gary Johnson, ... now they're shilling this shitty fucking faggy frog thing.

little known fact: "dat boi" has been a code word for homosexuals to identify one another for years.
Enjoy your gay signaling.

what does this pepe convey?

Be gone heretic, pepe is the one true meme god.

Disgust, humor (at the absurdity of the image), and perhaps excitement to those who've played the game. People experience memes (Especially Pepe) in different ways

Sup, Sup Forums.

>you still need about 2 years of volunteer work in /r9k/

This is when most people quit. I've seen some shit bros.

It's the same as any other reddit-tier maymay.

Like omg narwhal lol so funny haha bacon

It's just stupid repetition

This is a bigger cancer then yolo or swag.

I can just picture some asian tween with gauge earrings and bad jewelry liking this and thinking this is cool.

Reminds me of these

youtube.com/watch?v=OC01Ks5tPBg

/r9k/ is brutal man. I still have nightmares about piss bottles and good boy points.

I really hope people like you quit shitting up this board soon.

>Dat goy
>Goy means gentile

Your meme skills suck

It's like the ghetto version of pepe. Hahahaja