Holocaust denial on this board is just a meme, right? You guys know it actually happened, right?

Holocaust denial on this board is just a meme, right? You guys know it actually happened, right?

...right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&index=59
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
youtube.com/watch?v=H8NaKFw50-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no it didn't happen.

It didn't happen and you are gullible if you think it did.

Neither did rape of nanking #notalljapenese

most jews died of starvation

So how do you explain these pictures?

It did not happen, you stupid kike. It was all a lie. Now fuck off.

My guess is that it did happen but not in the way people tell about it. That is, germans were actively persecuting jews, killed them at the slightest retarded justification do so and did not give a fuck about them in general letting them all die of diseases. In the eastern front, there were many episodes where they rounded up all the jews in a village and killed them all.
The stuff about the death camps is probably half true, as it was mostly denounced by the soviets. However, it would not surprise if germans tried to gas jews. Most likely, however, they did not kill as many people as claimed.

looks like 6 million to me

on second glance it actually looks closer to 14 million desu

first time ive seen a chinese on this board

camps did happen. these jews starved because food wasn't exactly plentiful and german nationals were priority.

RARE
A
R
E

I'm not Jewish.

Can you provide cited, reliable sources that it was fabricated? I'll change my opinion if you can.

>Bomb supply lines and infrastructure.
>Be upset when the enemy can't feed prisoners and they die.

What did they expect to happen?

Yup ;)

We got this sector covered. Next assignment, work on traps on Sup Forumseaners being a meem.

>typhus fever
>germans being capable of killing 6 million jews in 6 years

if the intention was to exterminate them then why build these camps, bed them, clothe them, and even feed them?

lurk more

my bad, mr hue-a-meep

lurk more you dumb fucking leaf

When mobs of arabs can commit gang rapes in German cities and no reprisals are taken, the idea that unarmed, deported Jews were murdered seems highly unlikely.

No group of people could have such a fundamental change in temperament in just 70 years. All this bullshit about Germans being aggressive and genocidal is just that. It's just a shame that this meme has gone so far to the point that the Germans have now lost their only homeland and are about to die out.

typhus + allied bombing supply routes

Trump is just a meme, right? You guys don't actually support a racis, right?

sorry Germbro, come to america and live in Texas

despite 4/5 humans living in china.

b8

OP, you know this board is satire, right?

4/5 humans dont live in china and generally there is a large firewall that blocks many western websites

it happened in a different way not 1million jews only they seek sympathy n willfully milk it

To lure the new coming Jews. Unlike cattle, humans can recognise a slaughterhouse. :^)

look at all that typhus

Sup Forums is just a meme, right?

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have

There's books written on the subject right on Amazon.

get NK in check already you faggots

between it being blocked by the great firewall and the subhuman chinaman caring little of western affairs in general, it's rare.

always assume they are

中华人民共和国国家安全部

The picture is real, but the reason they are so skinny is likely now what you have been lead to believe.

The burden of proof is on you, friend.

Do you think the Confederates genocided the North?

It's called a prison camp.

Shit gets dicey in such prisons when supply lines are cut, disease runs amok, and starvation results.

This happened in the German WWII camps.

The Allies snapped photos and said camps' death tolls were inflated per Soviet propaganda to ensure Germany would never rise again and USSR would look better.

Different tactic than pursued by France after WWI and MUCH more effective.

Zyklon canisters/clothes/hair found is the result of delousing.

Soviet show trial at Nuremberg proves nothing.

It is the biggest lie told in 20th Century.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&index=59

welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay

>tfw Sup Forums just feeds you lies

>Holocaust happened
>Typhus bodies
Hmmm

are the two circled people supposed to be the same? because they clearly aren't

Rudolf Hoss admitted they gassed 1.5 million people at auschwitz. You tards think he was just making it up?

Tell us, what reason would there be for faking these photos?

>newfags
It's uncommon not rare

If you come to a place where you are in the minority, then that burden is yours, jew.

If the Soviets were electrocuting my rectum, I'd confess to gassing kikes too

Do you have that in 8×10 and poster size please?

Look closely all all the poses of the people standing in the picture. They are the same, the one on the right is edited to match the look of the pile of bodies. It's whitewashed, and loses some of the details found in the picture on the left.

The burden of proof is on the person making the affirmative claim.

>6,000,000 Jews were gassed.

That's an affirmative claim.

>6,000,000 Jews weren't gassed.

That's a negative claim.

>somebody lied and said they had a holocaust picture
>that means it didn't happen

I think you're skipping a few steps in the scientific method by jumping to that conclusion.

Good god, where's his dick?

Fuck
meant for

I think most of the people here share the same sentiment as me:
The holocaust didn't happen in the way it's told in the history books. People died, yes, but it was never the Nazi's intention to commit genocide. They interned the jews and a few other races because most of them were communist/USSR sympathizers and they actually started a civil war in 1918 inspired by Bolshevik ideals. We can't forget that we also interned the Japanese.

Of course, later in the war, things were not going well for Germany. Typhus was running rampant in the camps which is spread by lice, hence why the Germans were using delousing gasses, NOT gasses intended to mass murder. It's also worth noting that late stage Typhus makes you look malnourished exactly like some of the Jews did in old pictures from after the war. This combined with the fact that we bombed the absolute shit out of Germany's logistics means that camps couldn't get supplies and food, or the Germans simply couldn't spare it as they were also supporting the war effort.

After the war, the Soviets led a massive campaign to frame genocide on the Germans, doctoring photos, declaring any camps the found on the Soviet side of Germany to be "death camps" (pic related) and even going to far as to murder people themselves with German weapons to try and frame the Nazis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

Also worth mentioning is the fact that Auschwitz had such facilities for the prisoners like a pool, rabbit breeding, organized soccer games, stores where special currency could be used, a cinema, and even a brothel.

The real death toll of the "holocaust" is in the hundred thousands or less.

The holocaust is about as legit as slavery as the reason for the american civil war... And thats to say not legit.

Repeat after me: "Everything I was taught in school is a lie."

Assuming I'll read that nigger tier banter

All I see is a bunch of emaciated prisoners. How are we supposed to know they're Jews?

Fair enough, but it looks like the Allies skipped out on the need for evidence as well. Be honest. Whether or not the Nazis were guilty, was this Tribunal fair?

>Monaco
STEALTH RARE

I still find splinters to dis very day!

Yeah they rigged electrodes to his ass in court and forced him to write a note a few days before his execution.

Checked

>survivor
In order to count as surviving something, one must not be a skellington.

This post is spooking me and triggering my skelliesinbodies phobia, please delete it.

Also yes, the holocaust is greatly exaggerated if not totally untrue.

If it really happened jew would be scared and quiet since they'd know what whites are capable of.

Now that it was never happened and it's not likely to ever happen, they can run their filthy lying jew mouths. How would you ever trust a jew?

And in the end what would the truth matter? We need to deny it to the end just to defy the jews. They are the enemy and have always been. They're not human, they're parasites.

Basically: camps happened, ~600k died/were killed (i.e. 10% of claimed number, and only some of those were jews). A lot died of starvation/typhus because germany was running low on resources.

A point is to be made that the camps where they exterminated towards the end of the war were humaner than leaving them to starve like in the other camps.

>He can measure wood with his asshole

gay as fuck.

Define 'happened'?

>Can you provide cited, reliable sources that it was fabricated?

>Prove something didn't happen.

>Prove God DOESN'T exist.

We're not the ones making the outrageous claims. The evidence for the holocaust as it is currently described should be overwhelming and irrefutable.

It happened and I don't give a shit.

Nothing can be done to change it.

lmao
please post proof that isn't a "survivor" story then brah

Then why is holocaust denial considered revisionist and the opposite is the accepted story believed by every major historian?

The holocaust narrative is THE necessary and sufficient condition for the Cultural Marxism we are awash in now.

If we can expose it as a greatly exaggerated and misused event, then we can attack Cultural Marxism at its root.

We all need to sack up and present some revisionist arguments IRL to those we love and trust.

Otherwise we are fighting this with one eye open, with one hand behind our back.

>it did not happen
>we have proved countless times it did not happen
>books and docs have been made by the hundreds citing primary source material that it never fucking happened
>even the recorded minutes of the fucking Nuremberg trials prove it did not happen

Kek you make it sound like a summercamp straight out of goosebumps.

The 1918 revolution is a crucial piece to the story.

Nobody denies the existence of concentration/forced labour camps, nor does anyone deny that Nazi Germany discriminated against the Jewry and rounded them up.

What we deny is the existence of gas chambers, the plan to systematically exterminate all of the Jews, and the number of Jews that were detained and/or killed.

>4/5 humans live in China
>Ameridiot education

Literally kill yourself you stupid fucking burger. Why are Americunts always the stupidest posters on this board?

youtube.com/watch?v=H8NaKFw50-g

Why is it denial to question the numbers and methods? Besides your average edgelords, you'll rarely see people say that it didn't happen, because that's just fucking stupid.
But the holocoaster, masturbation deathmachines, lampshades and soap was made up. Plenty of the witness accounts come off like some kike fapfiction, and have been debunked as exaggerated. So why is scepticism = denial?

ITS RIKE ANORRAH SHOWA

Jewish logic says revision = denial.

You just have to say it 50 times to a class of 15 year olds.

היטלר הוא צדיק!

Bitches

Yeah, the Germans killed a bunch of people. The Holocaust meme is bullshit though. The Jews weren't particularly singled out. They were just one of a number of groups targeted by the Nazis.

The "death camps" are bullshit though. Most of the people who died there died from disease or starvation. Towards the end of the war, Germany barely had enough food to feed its soldiers or citizens, nevermind prisoners.This was a direct result of the US bombing campaigns designed to cripple Germany's infrastructure.

So yeah, by the end of the war, the camps were filled with prisoners starving to death.There were plenty of German citizens starving to death too.

yes every one knows that lots of dead people got put into mass graves... in america as part fo a propaganda campaign to back up the brits who had started a fight they couldnt win

its just homeless men who the american government couldnt pay to feed during the depression being left to starve then out in the mass graves

So you're saying the Jews essentially rewrote history so that they were the primary target/victims of the Holocaust?

What about the gas chambers? Definite proof that they existed and were used.

They existed for delousing to prevent Typhus, which could become rampant in such closed quarters as a prison camp.

It does not prove millions (even hundreds of thousands) were gassed.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

The Soviets, in combination with Jewish media, rewrote it. There were major incentives for both of these groups to greatly exaggerate the Jewish camp experience.

the gas chambers are a total fraud. It was proven through forensic science. The camps with gas chambers were all "discovered" in soviet captured territory and the chambers were not air tight and even had glass windows that victims could have easily smashed. We used to have gas chambers to deliver death sentences in the US back in the day so you have no excuse for buying this bullshit.

the real ridiculousness is that claim that zyklon B was used to gas them instead of cyanide. There were only empty cans of Zyklon in the camps so they were forced to use that as their "evidence".

ZyklonB is a de-lousing agent that they sprayed on clothing to stop the spread of lice. Thats why they make inmates strip when they enter to camps. Literally every prisoner in a jail at that time got stripped and deloused.

if you believe that there is evidence other than hearsay that mass murdering gas chambers existed in the concentration camps than you obviously haven't read counter arguments to the topic you are trying to discuss.

Point in case; present evidence of homicidal gas chambers besides 'eyewitness' testimony.

Don't forget the fact that cyanide is so ridiculously toxic, that even though the germans could easily have gassed 6 million people within those six years, the body handling and process would have prolonged the killings to a point where it wasn't possible anyway.
Of course, people have now started to claim that most jews wasn't gassed, but shot or killed otherwise. A grand wooping 180 of what was claimed in the decades right after the war.

How can there even be eyewitness testimony if these people are still alive?

Then the bodies were disposed of in furnaces?

6M of them? Where is the physical evidence?

Why wouldn't the Jews rebel if they're so damn smart?

You need PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to convict a murderer. Hearsay DOES NOT COUNT.

If 100 people were killed this way it wouldn't hold up in court, let alone 6M.