What do you think the sex life of various world leaders is like?

What do you think the sex life of various world leaders is like?

>Trump
>Nonconsensual

I think Erdogan is perpetually dissatisfied despite fucking his country on a daily basis

Rajoy probably masturbates to /d/ tier shit

How could any man with access to any of the beautiful Melikes he likes be dissatisfied?

mostly gay

Not sure I wanna know.

>whole day consists of sessions of grabbing random women by the pussy

Probably sucking his own dick

Theresa May likes to wank off young, fit men and makes them cum into a class during breaks from Brexit negotiations. She says it helps relieve her from intense stress. (Whether she drinks it or she does this to prevent seamen staining her floor remains unknown)

Dammit, now I want an older woman to treat me like this.

Macron pls

come home, big, strong, american man ... mummy may welcomes you

*British men everywhere petition parliament to ban me from your country because they can't compete*

she makes the guy drink it obviously.

good one
kek

Aside from young politicians, can theh even have a sex life? I'm sure most of them would already be in their "we are not teenagers anymore, there's more to love that just sex, and we can perfectly show our affection by watching a movie with the kids"-phase

You'd love to be Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck

I think Trudeau gets pegged by his wife.

It's the only way to prove he is a true feminist

Kawaii

>Canada's prime minister's sex
>implying it doesn't consist of him bringing Gatorade to whoever is fucking his wife

unironically this

Pff, old politicians must be the most depraved. They're probably fucking kids old the time

>hurr durr le erdogan is dictator meme

Stop it. Its not even funny anymore

>literally committing genocide against the based feminist freedom fighters, the Kurds
>not a dictator

>black-people-toast.jpg

I don't think about it.

>implying it doesn't consist of him bringing Gatorade to whoever is fucking his wife
No that was his father. It's how he met Mick Jager and Kieth Richards.

How dare he offend gay people by being with a woman?

Didn't know Erdogan browsed Sup Forums

He is a sexless virgin who was jealous of the sex god Tones

>f*minists
>k*rds
Literally gas yourself. Also
>anything wrong with being an autocrat
>implying the best leaders in history weren't autocrats

We bombed them few times with literally 0 civilian casulities. How was that genocide

Accept that k*rds are inferior and need to be genocided, don't try to appease liberals or else you'll end up a cuck like them. Caliph Erdogod has the divine right to remove the f*minist leftist parasite

satanic sex orgies where they fuck covered in their own feces and urine

Check Wikipedia

POO IN LOO PAJEET