What if Barb is still alive?

What if Barb is still alive?

Stranger Things S2 speculation thread

With all this Barb love from sjw/tumblr, I wouldn't be surprised if the Duffers decided to keep her. But we saw her looking pretty dead, so my guess is she would turn into a zombie or some kind of monster.

Kill yourselves and your stupid kid show pedophiles.

Did they?

Barb is going to be the monster in S2.

The creators confirmed she's dead, but that she may reappear in flashbacks because her parents will be trying to figure out what happened to her. So they'll probably end up dead as well.

You just KNOW

Why would her parents end up dead too? Doesn't make sense...

>parents trying to figure out what happened

So pretty much what should of happened in season 1. The only reason people care about Barb is because no one gave 2 shits after she died in the show. A scene showing her parents freaking out and confronting Nancy since she was the last one with her would have ended this whole Barb fiasco.

This.

What if Barb became a breeding sow for the monster?

Finn has been shilling her hard and wants her to be back in season 2.
Is Finn into thicc girls?

highly unlikely, the monster doesn't look like he needs a breeding sow, plus he already infected Will.

She's a stupid fat ugly cunt. I don't want to see that barb ever again.

He likes her, but then he likes everybody. I think he is being sentimental because it's Shannon's first role, and Finn is supportive. He might be saying this to get tumblr points too, but I doubt that.

Do you think she realizes her character is literally an unintentional joke character?

There's an episode next season called The Palace. It's the title I'm least certain about, but there is a "Palace of Judgement" in D&D which is like a city sized purgatory for the dead. It wouldn't surprise me if the Duffers have shoehorned an episode in as an excuse to bring back Barb.

I don't think they should do 2 seasons of references of D&D, it'd get old fast.

Are this theory user? Do you think Brenner is still alive?

As for bringing Barb back, it would be the stupidest move possible, they shouldn't even consider it. Showing her parents looking for her is logical, bringing her back when we saw her dead is just retarded.

What would you prefer? Monopoly?
Besides they've already hinted at a Thessalhydra based monster in the show. It's a monster that spits shit out its mouth, so people have been theorizing it's what the Upside Down has turned Will into.

>Are this theory user?
If you're asking if I'm the theory user from the other thread, yes I am.
> Do you think Brenner is still alive?
Brenner is alive. The last sentence of the news clipping for Will says Brenner was advised not to comment on Will's coverup.

That's so strange he is alive though, we saw Demogorgon attack him, how do you think he managed to survive?

As a fellow user pointed out which I'd forgotten to add to the El = Demogorgon theory, the Demogorgon may have seen Brenner through Eleven's eyes and restrained itself.

He didn't.

But why would El want to spare Brenner? She didn't like him, and after meeting Mike & the rest, she must have known that Brenner is not a good guy - and that he hurt her a lot by using her for his experiments. She killed other bad guys withou hesitation.

Keep up please.

This, he's just like Will, actually dead but full of those things that are making him appear alive.

You keep up you fucking Jew.

>But why would El want to spare Brenner?
It's her father. Whether he really is her father or not is irrelevant, but to a child who grew up in a lab, the only person showing you any form of compassion is the last person you'd want to hurt. She does start fearing his motives when he shows no reaction to her nosebleeds, but she's still just a child who loves her father and wouldn't use her powers against him. Maybe she's hoping he'll change and stop trying to weaponize her.

Will isn't dead, you bellend. He was hospitalised, they would detect him being dead even in the 80s

You mean like they did the first time?

>This, he's just like Will, actually dead but full of those things that are making him appear alive.
That's some poor ass shitposting right there, buddy. If you're trying to ignite a theory argument you're doing a terrible job at it.
>You keep up you fucking Jew.
Read the article in that image, if you even can.

I'm not trying to ignite anything. I'm telling you what's going to happen.

>LE CAN YOU EVEN WEAD?!

Of course I can, how else would I reply to your dumb fucking posts?

Your amazing trolling abilities are going to waste here. There are other boards that need you more than us.

lel he got you there m8

>I disagree with it and got proven wrong so it's a troll

Idiot.

You're saying Brenner is dead when there is literal confirmation in the last episode that he isn't. You're saying Will is full of slugs and they're making him appear alive. It's clear what you're trying to do in this thread and you're really, really bad at it.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE NILES

Did you also miss the part where the fake body was restricted access by actual doctors?

If you are talking about the affair with fake dead body, they never took him to a hospital, just straight to a mortuary. Also this time Joyce and Hopper took Will to a hospital, not appointed special agents like it was with dead 'Will'. It's highly unlikely that hospital stuff was under Brenner's orders or that he had his people there, he was fairly sure Joyce and Hop won't find Will alive and wilk die there themselves

I'm saying that the slugs give them the appearance of being alive. I'm saying it's being covered up by the same people who faked Will's death the last time.

How are you this fucking dumb?

>Will is a walking slug bag
>How are you this fucking dumb?
Have you got a mirror around you can say that to instead?

Oh, you're right, the people who covered up interdimensional travel, mind control, child abductions, etc. would never lie about anything like that.

You're really wasting your time in this thread you know. The response you're hoping for isn't coming.

Will the slugs make Barb looking alove in season2? Theorethically she can make a come back that way

Don't try to reason with the people in these threads they are literally Doctor Who fanboy I AM ALWAYS RIGHT AND NO OTHER THEORY THAN MINE IS RIGHT level stupid.

So you can't prove what I'm saying wrong and you're just gonna post dumb shit like that instead. Cool.

Apparently.

I hope so, because she is my Stranger Things waifu.

This is entertainingly terrible. Did you just graduate from Sup Forums?

>Samefag that can't prove me wrong keeps going
>R U FROM LE Sup Forums?

No, but you are obviously from le Neogaf.

Barb will suddenly come back in S2. Nancy will be happy to see her but they will no longer be good friends. Barb will act out and be part of the cool kids. Nancy will figure out something is up. Barb will be one of the aliens/mutants in disguise. People will start to disappear around her because she's killing them. Nancy will have to kill Barb.

Will is pregnant.

Is Mike going to die in The Lost Brother?

I don't have to prove you wrong. What you suggested makes zero sense and ignores what actually happens in the show. I know you're wrong and that's fine with me.

I won't let this happen. It's going to be that Billy character.

I don't think so, he could just be lost in the Upside Down. Or it could be referring to Will and how he's become "lost" to whatever he's turning into, and has to die, which would contrast season one. But there's also Jonathan, or the new Billy character from the casting call, which a kind user from a previous thread is apparently going to prove as legit or not tomorrow.

They won't introduce Billy just to kill him off, they did that with Barb and it backfired, also that would be predictable. Killing Mike is much more dramatic, my guess it will be either him or Will.

No, I have a feeling the thing that the Roman character they are introducing lost was a brother. He'll likely reappear as a spoop.

Trying to kill off Mike would be too obvious of a shock death and tears jerker I don't think they'd do it.
It'd most like Jonathan gets cucked to death

They won't kill off Mike. It would change the entire perspective of the kid's arc and it would be narratively inconvenient to write.

meant for

We don't even know yet if that casting call was even real or not. There's no source online and one casting website even claimed that the agency handling Stranger Things isn't even looking for those characters. An user from a previous thread has an agent who he was going to try and check with tomorrow, it all sounded confusing to me but seemed legit.

Sorry for typing "even" so much. I'm tired.

>Mike doesn't get to go to the Snow Ball with El because she disappears
>they reunite in season 2
>El doesn't get to go to the Snow Ball with Mike because he dies

El, Will and Mike are main kid characters. Both Will and El have dramatic arcs, now it's time for Mike. I don't think his death would be obvious too - people think he is safe, because he is one of the main characters with nothing supernatural going on. His death would trigger El's future emotional development, probably turning her against Brenner in season 3

Kek, looks like those Redditards trying to derail the thread with nonsense theories have migrated out.

They'll have their Snow Ball when they reunite. Mike will find El in the Upside Down and she'll be upset she missed it, so they'll share a dance in the falling dust of the Upside Down, pretending it's snow.

Mike's the only person El interacts with, without him El wouldn't be disconnected with the rest of the characters, the other kids have barely talked with her.

Yes, but Mike's death would bring her closer with the boys. We don't know if Max character is legit, but it's possible that she will be the one to find/befriend El. I think that Mike's death would make a lot of sense plot-wise, and since the cast doesn't like the actor playing him, and he is the least involved in the promotion, it's not impossible that the Duffers decide to write him off rather than risk losing group dynamic.

>and since the cast doesn't like the actor playing him
*record screech*
When was this established?

Hollywood Reporter printed it. They could easily verify that it was real.

>and since the cast doesn't like the actor playing him, and he is the least involved in the promotion
I hate this meme

Which they haven't. It's unlikely to be a hoax but without a source there's always that chance.

Mike is the generic every boy protagonist, the show needs him. That's why so many man children on this board obsess over him, because they're projecting themselves into him. He's basically a pint sized Keanu Reeves.

Did Will just got Alien in the end? Is he going to become the monster

They mock him relentlessly, it's obvious he is not a popular guy. Watch some interviews, hard to miss that.

They would have gotten the information from daily casting breakdowns published to franchised agents, hundreds of whom are connected with HR. It doesn't really need a source. Also, Netflix would have said something if it was bogus.

It's not a meme, watch some interviews and see for yourself.

>They mock him relentlessly
You mean when they cracked a joke during the waffle thing? Were you homeschooled? It doesn't seem like you fully grasp the concept of relentless mocking.

Which is why an user with an agent is confirming it for us tomorrow.
>Also, Netflix would have said something if it was bogus.
No they wouldn't. If it was a real leak then they MAY attempt to cover it up, but if it's fake information they wouldn't even care. If anything it would help to keep the actual plot a secret while retaining interest in the show.

It's just banter, that means they still care him even if he's not there. If they hate him they wouldn't even mention him.

How much would you pay to watch Nancy take a giant BBC?

Sure, it's just banter, man!

No dollars. I might pay to ensure that I never had to see such a thing. I would have paid damn good money not to see Leslie Jones's tits, but alas, that ship has sailed.

>all this Barb fanart around

Why?

That's the belief. His prolonged exposure to the Upside Down not only allowed him to figure out how to do all the electrical trickery, but it also seems to be pulling him back and turning him into something. The Thessalhydra from D&D is mentioned a couple of times, but the only real similarity is spitting stuff out of their mouths.

>implying you wouldn't wear this tshirt

Because plebs teenagers are trying to be cool by unironically liking the least coolest character.

I might, but only ironically so my friends down at the milk bar think i'm cool.

>going to milk bars
>not ice cream socials
how uncultured are you

>he doesn't trust in barb
Pleb

It is, no one can unironically dislike him. He's just not around for them to show their love to him

Oh god, is Finn legitimately autistic?

>they post/talk about Finn
That's it, this thread will be deleted.

I regret nothing

Although I feel compelled to point out that while he might be slightly autistic, his vines are just weird and surreal because he just has strange sense of humour and, after all, still is a kid. Even normal children act autistic, that's what being a kud means.

Poor Brab

If by autistic you mean best person in the world, then yes.

What is she feeling inferior about? She's qt as fuck in real life. Don't tell me she's got depression and going to eventually off herself.

If she wasn't ugly she would be so cute

That's exactly what I meant, it's just that I can't articulate things very well on account of being autistic.

She's pretty fat in actress terms. Granted, that's like her whole thing so I don't know. Plus, the first thing she ever did was Stranger Things and she quite literally became famous overnight.

You could say he's the most normal kid in the group but his vines are pure nonsense. I guess that's what people told him so he stopped making it.

It only gets deleted when it involves lewd which never happened to Finn posts.

I get depressed even though I'm qt as fuck too. People just aren't capable to feel happiness when they're depressed