1. You're cunt

1. You're cunt
2. What do you eat for dinner?

1. Flag
2. See pic. Very popular in 2017

what's that even? raw ground meat? disgusting.

that's disgusting

Tatar, very nice. Though I hope you didn't just buy random ground beef.

I believe it has to be mixed and cooked first before eating

hamburger meat with an egg an onion soup, just like my ma used to make

yes, a mix of almost raw beef and pork and an egg and a lot of pepper and dried onion chips

no, it is ready to be eaten. it was slightly grilled but still rare.

no it is not "random", it is from Whole Foods. good stuff

No I mean normal ground beef, from anywhere(even from whatever the fuck whole foods is) is not safe to eat raw.

you got that right. 100% correct

yes i can see how a lot of people wouldn't be comfortable eating that but somehow i like it. i don't eat raw very often though so nothing happened to me yet. what do you think may happen? some nasty bacteria or something?

Do you eat it all alone or spread it on some kind of bread like germans do?
I've ate some german special minced meat sandwiches and it was great, but his looks like too much.

the outside of the meat is usually the part that has the actual bad bacteria but when grounded, the bacteria suddenly is exposed to the fresh meed inside and now you've got a bunch of contaminated meat

This is hamburger mix right? . this is not tatar.

This basically. Since normal ground beef is expected to be cooked it doesn't matter that there's a minute amount of fecal matter, however unpalatable the thought may be. However when you're not cooking normally treated ground beef you're risking a date with e. coli.

It doesn't happen every time but the risk is significant enough that you should take it seriously.

>Very popular
In what backwaters / hipster state is this big?

Doritos Chilli Heatwave

yeah, with this kind of rye bread. i buy it at a local ethnic store. it may actually be eastern european. it is a sour rye kind. but i am 1/8 polish, so.

it is a big hit in seattle. the local hipsters love it

so it is kinda like cigarette smoking and cancer?
the risk is significant but a lot of people still smoke.

Wait, black bread is not well known in america? here in eastern europe we usually use it more than white bread, it just has deeper texture and taste.

well bread that you can buy in grocery stores here is generally shit. there is "rye" bread but it is totally bland, no taste at all. but luckily there are lots of ethnic stores. i would imagine it is not 100% authentic but it is at least eatable. most americans don't really care much about bread and the better varieties are pretty expensive but still meh.

Well i kinda get that you are saying. Friend of mine worked for a summer in america and he was fascinated by american bread, he said it was so sweet and good tasting. But his taste buds are like of a child.
I usually make dinner myself and it varies, but my favorite go to is pork stew with potatoes. It's cheap, very easy to make, hard to fuck up and i consider it healthy.

kill yourselves

yeah i think i know what you are talking about. he probably meant the "multi grain" kind and i can see that it was a novelty to him since you don't have anything like that. so it depends on what you like. some like it some hate it. i eat it once in a while. it is the same thing with me about the sour rye bread since it is something not well known here and therefore i was curious to give it a try. we also have french baguettes and also italian bread baked right at some grocery stories. but like i said most people only care about the cheap "sandwich kind" bread and that is a true abomination. a friend of mine bakes his own bread and he buys sourdough starter kits online. i once tried either austrian or russian kind he made and omg it was so SOUR. i think he messed it up though.

and that stuff in your pic looks delicious! and it surely looks healthy to me.

this user knows

>He probably meant the "multi grain" kind and i can see that it was a novelty to him since you don't have anything like that.
Please dont assume that, we got all kind of breads and it's not "luxury" item. he just said everything in america everything is sweeter even a bread.
Sweet does not mean good for everyone tho.

White American "bread" is literally cake. I don't understand why anyone would eat that shit voluntarily.

i don't mean "luxury" i mean "different"

I don't even know what that is???

Bom apetite, user

I had a burger and sweer potato french fried

> wonder bread
I don't know anyone who still eats that weird shit.

Usually palento with some sort of sausage that's cheapest at the grocery store