Ausfags, who should I vote for...

Ausfags, who should I vote for? Can't bring myself to vote for Menachem Turnbull; don't wanna vote for labor or greens who will institute gay marriage and tax the shit out of you to give your money to lazy bogans.

Thinking of putting Family First and Nationals as top 2 preferences. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

auspol.wikia.com/wiki/Summary_of_Parties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not voting One Nation

It's like you guys aren't even trying to be free

One nation or ALA.
otherwise we are fucked.

R8 M8

Terrible taste, Discount Australia.

ALA all the way.

Does voting for the smaller parties actually achieve much? They usually lose anyway so it seems like a wasted vote. Does it send a message or something?

I can't vote greens because of I don't like their stance on immigration issues. I can see the young majority voting for them though.

I have family there ;)

What's the name of that website again?

I side with .com

Ty

>Voting for racist meme parties

No thanks, I don't actually have a problem with Muslims or immigration

Yeah, the message is people are not voting for the major 3.
Probably not much chance of winning much in the house of reps, but if we can get the Senate full of nationalist parties then we may be able to stop some of the lunacy should we end up with a Labour / Greens Coalition.

>tl;dr
>vote nationalist minor parties;
>nationalist Senate can force sanity to counter the left madness.

What's ALA? Wikipedia isn't giving me any proper results.

Australians love Americans

no we fucking dont lmao

Australia Liberty Alliance. Basically a single issue meme party who's only policy is being anti-Muslims. They're considered one of those fringe parties and the only votes they'll get are from Sup Forumstards, which won't even be enough votes to get them past the necessary threshold to get a seat in the senate.

Australians dream of being American that's why both your countries start with an A

I voted for him last time and I'd vote for him again if he ran. The true hero we need in these dark times

>lazy bogans
bourgeois uni fag hater of his own people confirmed, the bogans are the ethnic founding stock of this nation. They are only lazy because their state sold their country to jews and chinks; and the corruption of our culture and identity has led to the disenfranchise of these people.

any cunt who hates on the bogan, has a hatred for white australia.

I fucking hated all the yanks I met when I was working overseas.

All the Canadians I met though were real friendly and down to earth. Nothing like your egotistical fat brother

cuck

Bill Shorten said today that he supports Hillary Clinton as the next POTUS. Make of that what you will.

Here you go
auspol.wikia.com/wiki/Summary_of_Parties

Lib Democrats.
In favour of guns, want to send the muzzies back, and are strongly against government surveillance

When you compliment me like that I can't shitpost no matter how much I want to thank you

Are you talking HoR or Senate?

I'm putting Family First as first preference in the HoR, then all the irrelevant parties, then the three major parties (Lib, Lad, then Greens), then Xenophon. Xenophon is direct competitor for votes against FF here.

In the senate, I'm putting all the fundie Christian meme parties as first preferences, then the right wing nationalist meme parties thereafter. No major parties.

Good lad.

They don't the major you the house so they don't end up running things but they take a seatawt from the major parties.

This gives us one person to represent the parties cause in the room and one less voter to vote for the major parties hive mind. It's a positive thing and everyone should be doing it.

Put the minor parties you agree with first then the major party you agree with most, then the minors you disagree with, the majors you disagree with.

This is the only way you should be voting if you give a shit.

Lab*

You must know nothing about Islam.

Vote for the right wing meme parties in the senate, but give your preference to the Libs in the house.

>pro mass immigration like they have in Europe
Nope. Learn the policies of the people you vote for and stop personality voting you morons

It's just what I experienced. I was working at a ski resort in Japan so I guess all the Canadians were stoner-snowboarder-bros and the yanks I met were these uptight west-coast faggots who couldn't take a joke.

At the lodge I stayed at for example, the Canadians were laughing with us Aussie's taking the piss out of how they talked. I loved saying "oh yah totally for sure ey guy?".

When we started making fun of the American's accent though.... I don't know, you can see they were uncomfortable with it, it's almost as if they take themselves too seriously.

But I'm sure there are exceptions.

>One Nation
They don't even know what the TPP is, don't vote for them.

kys

>snowboarding Canadians
Yeah they were stoners, I remember my neighbours were snowboarders from Vancouver the hallway of my building was filled with weed smoke constantly.
This is one thing people here don't get, when you guys say Australians are funny but Canadians are just assholes that's just how we talk to our friends in real life, how we act polite with strangers is how Americans act with their friends but they're rude to strangers.
Talking to Americans you feel comfortable with is weird because you'll let something slip like calling them a stupid faggot and they'll get offended but if you called your friend here a stupid faggot they'll just call you a dumb bigger.

Obvious teenager.

Really shows there isn't too much different in our political parties aside from the mem eparties.

It really doesnt, you just have buttfuckingly retarded political views

I scored 80% with lib democrats and less than 7% with labour

That's not really important to their party mate. They aren't looking to run the whole county, just to get rid of Islam and declare it a theocracy instead of a religion so it won't have religion status to protect it.

>lib democrats
>not a meme party

Good thing I didn't ask then, hey cunt?

He said as he voted for greens...

That's beside the point. I'm not a politician and I know what it is. Anyone who is going into politics should know what the TPP is. The TPP is pretty important.

Basically LDP and ALA are our best parties. Put the 1 and 2 depending on which of the two you prefer most.

Australians are big fucking assholes as well don't get me wrong. I think Aussie's and Canadians have the same mentality towards these types of interactions. We call strangers mates and our mates cunts.

But I'm not libertarian and I don't care about gun rights. We need castle doctrine or something similar though.

Yeah I've heard that before, talking to an Australian or kiwi feels natural to me easiest foreigners to talk to.
Americans are okay they're better than Europeans I think Europeans take things too literally, British are hit or miss in my opinion some of them are retarded as fuck like i had one person ask how me how to say something in Canadian but others are normal.
Asians are way too needy I found. Arabs are annoying and will always bring up being a Muslim somehow or the guy will always bring up sex, Turkish people are just retarded and always bring up being European.

No, it is the point. They don't need a stance or knowledge on an issue they have no intention of affecting.

They are only concerned with two things. Stop mass immigration and ban Islam. If you don't support either of these you're as big an ignorant cunt as they are.

No point in having the right to defend yourself if you don't have the tools to do so. Gun rights are not an important issue for a young able boddied single man like yourself. Many people have families they want to be safe, half the population are elderly and can't physically defend themselves like you can. Half the population are women who can't defend themselves like you can. The criminals can already get guns. Preventing gun rights isn't stopping other people getting guns, it's stopping you. When you vote against gun rights you are saying you don't consider yourself responsible enough. You are voting to say women and the elderly should be easy targets for home invasion. You are voting to say that you trust any stranger who becomes a police officer more than yourself.

>under 40% greens
You're alright leaf

If it's a labour/green coalition I'll shoot myself

I did it again but this time I adjusted the least important/most important stuff and I got this.

I support those things, I just think that they should at least KNOW of the TPP, despite not even having a stance on it.

I don't vote against gun rights, I just don't care about the issue. Thanks for putting words in my mouth though.

Based Canuck.

>I just don't care about freedom

>Having guns is the sole means by which freedom can be determined

I didn't say that, but can you really say you're free if you can't own a tank or go to your local ikea and buy a shotgun?

*defended

this desu, bogans of australia unite

good one dickhead, feel free to leave

Yes

To what end should this notion of freedom be explored? If we should be able to get guns at ikea 'because freedom', what else should be allowed or possible 'because freedom'? Where is the line drawn?

Not necessarily, freedom can be defended by other means than having guns.

Not if your oppressors have guns.

Also, name those ways please.

Greens. Give them one term in which to instate enough environmental policies and climate change based economic upgrades and then kick their asses back out and let labor manage the upturn properly.

That's under the condition that oppressors are extant in the first place.

Okay, for example, through the use of courts and the political and legal systems, through protest and public demonstration, through riot, and through petitions and public pressure.

>If we should be able to get guns at ikea 'because freedom', what else should be allowed or possible 'because freedom'? Where is the line drawn?
>Slippery slope fallacy.

Law abiding citizens should have the right to defend themselves.
Adults should have access to non lethal weapons for this cause.
Licensed adults should be allowed access to firearms for this cause and for sporting reasons.
Adults should be subject to a background check by the local and federal police before licencing can be issued.

Prep the Bull for Turnbull

Libertarian party

>Law abiding citizens should have the right to defend themselves.
Agreed
>Adults should have access to non lethal weapons for this cause.
Sure
>Licensed adults should be allowed access to firearms for this cause and for sporting reasons.
Why?
>Adults should be subject to a background check by the local and federal police before licencing can be issued.
Agreed

Just as an important side note, I'm ambivalent on this issue, I'm just playing the devil's advocate and picking your mind.

All those methods have no teeth. People can piss and moan and if the gov't gets sick of it they will roll in and pepper spray and arrest everyone with no resistance. They let you chimp out as you pose no real threat. Look at armed protests in the USA. The police treat those way different and don't roll in and shut it down. We just get the pepper spray in Canada as we have no right to any form of fun use aside from sporting

idk wtf i'm going to do

>ctrl+F
>Trump
>0 results

But really, Lib Dem.

I disagree for the most part, and I'd argue that it depends on what is being debated/protested/petitioned/etc. If something becomes heated or serious enough, 'freedoms' can be attained without the use of guns.

How can I side with everyone?

This website is shit

Why shouldn't adults be allowed to have a gun for sporting reasons? If I want a gun just so I can polish it everyday that's why I'll get a gun, why I get a gun should not be anyone's concern as long as I'm not using it to murder so some.

Kek

They can go to shooting ranges and shoot recreationally there. I admit that the people in rural areas would perhaps need guns, for livestock issues and whatnot.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to go hunting? Or just shoot their gun for no reason?

>whyamievenhere.jpg

If the government becomes your oppressor:
>Your cause gets labeled racist, neonazi, treasonous or terrorist so the courts, politcal and legal systems are now biased against you
>you respond through protest and riot but the police, who have weapons and mounted units and body armour and riot shields and teargass shut you down for you dissidence
>your petition gets thousands of signatures and is ignored
>a media campaign is launched to stifle public pressure

Name one revolution against an oppressive government that occurred without violence.

I'm not claiming our government is such a government, I'm saying that the game is highly skewed in their favour if they chose to become one though. There is nothing that could prevent our government from passing laws against us.

I don't believe in a nanny state where everything is handled by the government and the government is free to control everything and shut down the rights of citizens. Guns in the hands of the public is an insurance that a government such as ours cannot become an oppressive force.

But that is only taking government oppression into account.

What about criminal oppression.
>Criminals do not respect or partake in the courts and the political and legal systems
>Criminals do not respond to protest or public demonstration
>Criminals will take part in a riot and use it as an opportunity to steal
>Criminals will not respond to petitions and public pressure.

Example: Look at this "Apex" gang in melbourne. They are performing home invasions and stealing cars regularly. Nobody can do anything to prevent this oppression but the police. Do you think they would be so brazen in their attacks on the public if any home and any vehicle could contain a law abiding citizen with a gun who had the right to protect their property through force?

I agree, they may be regressive, violent, deeply xenophobic and religiously intolerant, but I see no problem with letting them come here and live off our taxes.

>Why?
Why should the police have guns?
I'll tell you why, it's the same reason law abiding adults should have the option to have a gun.
To defend themselves from a criminal threat.

Shitpost, but every Anglo country should have a whites only policy and deport all non whites who have committed a crime or have never worked a day since coming here. We can tolerate the rest but no more

Do your police have guns?

Sometimes yes sometimes no. Take taxes for instance. This is just an example: slavery is when you take 100% of someone's income. At what point when you start counting down from 100% is it not slavery? 80%, 60% etc. So if you feel taxes are a form of slavery and it's against human rights to be a slave try and stop paying them. If you resist the tax man shows up. You tell him to piss off the police show up to bring you to jail. You keep resisting and they will escalate the violence till you end up dead. Try and change/remove taxation peacefully. Again this is a dramatic example but when it comes to serious changes it takes more than words to bring change, and without an armed population you'll never even get out of the gate. The way the world's going it may become very important to have the right and option to be armed

No. They are Zionists and run by foreigners. Hard to decide which makes a bigger mockery of democracy, them or the greens.

I thought he wasn't running. Bad idea anyway, he blocked the carbon tax repeal and that's basically it.

Pls no ALA.

This post kills the braincells.

You're just a newbie that's all. Right = less gov't spending, Left = more gov't spending.

And if your oppression is not coming from the government but is instead coming from an organised criminal threat?

There's no need or benefit to that.

I'm not arguing that non-violent revolutions can occur. I said that some freedoms can be kept by non-violent means. But in other cases, such as revolutions, violence is necessary.

I agree with you on your nannystate point, but guns aren't the ultimate be-and-end-all protector against one.

Criminal oppression is a bit different, and that can be rectified by grassroot movements and citizens arrests. Nobody is stopping Apex because everybody is too scared to do anything to stop them.

Yes. New Zealand doesn't and they have to wear bullet proof vests. lmfaooo

Yes they do.
And so they should. But responsible law abiding adults should have them too.

The best way to vote is to preference your favorite minor parties first and finish up with your preferred major.

Police are registered, organised, professional, thoroughly trained and tested upkeepers of peace and the law, normal people aren't.

Yeah there's a benefit to hunting, you shot some stupid oversized chicken and some desert rat that hops around.
Kangaroos and emus are good for one thing and that's dinner.
Kek New Zealand really is the England of the South. Every single law abiding man should be allowed to own any gun he wants.

Try and citizen arrest a gangster packing a gun. If he's serious someone's going to get shot and the rest will run for their lives.