Should I just cuck myself and ignore this???

Should I just cuck myself and ignore this???

>be me
>be hard af worker
>always bust ass
>good job
>good pay
>oversleep today half an hour
>boss looses his shit
>says he been here 15 years
>he never late
>he never call in sick
>HEISLATEEVERYDAY.jpg
>comes back an hour latter
>"uhh user i talked to big boss and we are gonna have to write you up."
>mfw i have only been over 5 minutes late twice in 4 years
>never sick day even though vomit in front of customers
>cannot get another job

What in the fuck user? I thought we were cool. He never so much as mentioned that I was late before today because i never am.

Feel like shit. Being treated like shit. Getting a 4th talking to tomorrow because I have 483 bosses like on office space.

Should I be a snitch and throw my faggot boss under the bus? Just take the flogging and go on about my day? I have never been written up before at a job and I honestley don't even know wtf it is so im gonna have to google it.

What would you do?

NB4 make manlet swallow his teeth.

He has a family and kids. It isn't their fault and him missing work days would punish them.

Maybe i can scribble an illegible signature?

Then if my asshole boss gets me fired for whatever reason i could get unemployment for a few weeks until i get another job?

>fLOGging

You can /always/ get another job

Accept the written warning. Go about your day. Do your job. When you go home, search for another job. Apply. Tell them you want your job search to stay confidential. Rinse, repeat until you have a new job.

happens to me with all my jobs, the ones that politic always do what ever it takes to keep everyone in check. they teach it in schools. how to 'keep everyone on an even keel.' they build up the low lifes and break down the over achievers, dont get hung up on it. its part of the 'hazing' culture of nepotism. u cant get around it u cant get away from it. succumb to the conditioning or just kys now faggot.

Just take the write-up, find a new job quietly, then quit. At your exit interview throw your boss under the bus. Start taking notes now on when he is late including the date and time of his arrival for each instance.

Fuck him up professionally on your way out and tell HR the reason you are leaving and forcing them to go through the expense of hiring someone else is because of this noted hypocrite.

This.

Although I was practically forced to quit, somewhat illegally, I made this known on my exit letter.

I made HR well aware of what had happened, plus the employer.

Only difference is I had no time to jobhunt.

As long as there is no clause in yoir emoloyment policies, do not sign the written warning, they cannot fire you for not signing, you have no reason to sign anything and every right to deny to sign as it is not a contract and you do not agree with the statements made. Simple.

Usually written warnings work on a 3 strikes basis.

OP should be ok, but also on his toes.

Write ups don't mean a fucking thing if you don't work a really job (restaurant, cashier/any store). Just take the write up and start looking for another job, even if you have to take a pay hit if you are as good of an employee as you say ; youll have no problem making the same amount of gbp if not more

Sry was afk because the office called 2 minutes after quitting time and spent 30 minutes talking me through how to clock in and out from a shitty broken program.

>mfw "its pretty easy"
>i can do it
>but user u havent tutorial
>omfg......
>mfw no pc at work
>mfw kvm macro to do it for me...

I fucking hate this life

Seriously about to just an hero. 2 other office people called tryong to explain it. I lied and said my internet is down and i can litteraly do it at 10pm or after and they keep trying to walk me through shit that is as simple as that fuckbag mod that posts andy sixx and shit

GET THE FUCK OUT

Trips logged

I just said i can't user.

I live in a VERY small town. I am wheelchair bound. For some reason these guys pay me a dickton just to do some shipping stuff.

>be me
>interview
>half the time cant get in
>other half is "the look"
>not gonna hire the cripple...

I "can" get another job but 3 times as hard and half the pay

I might actually do that but i mean, is there a standard of x write ups and out? I honestley tried google and it was 5.7 trillion pages of samefags like me with no advice.

but did you fill out your tps reports?

Yes you can.

I am on my way to being wheelchair bound. Employers look past that sort of thing these days.

If the job is okay otherwise, suck it up and stay there. At least you weren't forced to resign like I was.

I honestley wanted to an hero till this. Thank u user. Somehow i forgot my place i guess. It is a family run business of about 100 people total? They have a turnover rate of MAYBE 2 people a year. No shit. I have only been there 4 years and figured "i am one of them." They are always nice and polite and treat me well. But i will probably just be (jose the gardner who has been working here 80 years at the same pay.) They like me but i am a paid slave and one tiny fuckup means the next retard breaking down the door is in.

Hell

Thank u so much user.

This is one of if not the worst day of my life. Yesterday i threw away all of my bullets. This morning i found a single 12 guage shell. Put it in my pocket to dick with or cut up at work. Get to work and a 12 guage that is not mine is in my office.

Wtf all day long.

Worse and worse and worse will not stop.

Not 2 seconds of peace.

user says what u said and i am now untriggered.

I will find you one day and repay this kindness.

Thank you user.

God bless you

wait... you mentioned you were handicapped?

you do know your employer gets credit (tax breaks, etc) for hiring handicapped people right?

they aren't going to fire you. hell, you're their token gem.

you could completely fuck up everything and they'd be stupid as shit to let you go...

Sucks, OP! I once worked for a small company where I was the only employee who wasn't related to the owner's family. Got treated like shit, no raises, no promotions. One week, I was supposed to present an in-depth proposal for where the company should go over the next 5 years. I never said a word until the meeting started, with the whole family sitting around the conference table. Why my time came, I handed the boss my resignation.
>feltgoodman.jpg

just do it bitch.
>crying about getting "written up" which has no consequences at all.
kek

Legit been hunting for cameras. He is about to transfer to the last location he was at where he just throws his 1/2" dick around.

I been trying to find a camera source that is able to be hidden and solar powered.

It is legit a fucking 20 hour drive feom here. So i only want to set it up one time. And i want my own timestamp as well as an office clock on a wall.

He is so far beyonx fucked. Honestly long game may be way more fun.

Im sorry i just honestley felt like we were bros. And he just flips shit. I seriously just stared at him while he talked down to me. Yes and no only. He wants a bunch of help for a shitton of stuff right before he leaves. I'm going to try and go up the chain and get vacation and wire that place so i catch him talking shit.

Sucks m8. Jobs are harder to get every day.

Thanks boomers for trusting other people to fucking invest for u

>cannot get another job
>already answering your own question
>making the answer something you can't do for "reasons"

get back to work wagecuck. pay my taxes boi hehe

>no consequences at all
Not OP. Most places I've worked have a pretty standard "3 writeups and out the door" policy.

Not so simple user. Around here and my state you can be fired for being an atheist if they want or because they dont like u... anything. But i am seriously considering signing something that looks similar to my name but is in no way it. I got a buddy who has a lawyer in the family. He may fight back for me cheap. In turn i will bust ass landscaping his new house until i am far above caught up.

K. Thank u user. Will NEVER get 3 and if i do they will all 3 be signed Aides Buttmore. I gotta practice this.

I used to user. But then i got stuck in this chair. Its easier to not hire a liability than it is to make accommodations for 1

Whats going to happen is you can't win. If he has been there 14 years, obviously someone liked him enough to promote him to faggot boss. For all you know, a lot of times managers "scratch each other's boss" in other words, he might already have called the senior manager, "Joe, I'm going to be late 30 minutes, ok, Bill no problem, we're still going golfing on Saturday." "Bill, you bet, Joe, see you there at 8 am like normal"

So you call, the senior manager, "Joe" hey, Bill was late last week. YOU DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT!!! Then he calls Bill and tells him you are a snitch. Well guess what? Next performance apprasisal you will be "remembered"

>boss

That shoud read: "Scratch Each Other's Back"

yeah but he only got one. doesnt mean shit. i got one at like every place i ever worked at

Man... i am gonna telp andy sixx about this shit.

Im so fucking done.

I aint kidding.

I know a guy who is friends with him.

We will sit down with all of mt screenshots and tall to the police.

Im fucking done with you. Leave now or i will tell eceryone you go to jail with that you are a kiddie toucher.

Ask anyine u know who did time what happens to them in genpop.

This is you your aingle last ducking warning faggot mod cuck. STOP THIS NOW OR I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE, YOU BUSINESS IS CLOSED, YOU FAMILY AND FEIENDS REPLACE YOU, ALL OF IT.

DONE..

NOW...

..e...yeah i got the fax right h.... "let me get yoy another copy." See, we are putting new cover etc..

My life is worse.

LOL, this has gotta be the worst bait ever!
>as if you could possibly know who posts what.

Man, i feel for u. I would rather be armless at this point. Cant fucking even take a stroll...

Not here tho man. Handicaped parking isnt even real. I gotta make my own setup to drive 50 miles to town and work if i quit

Yeah, well out of over 70 people that dont have an office job we are all caucasion men. If they do fuck me they will be met with a fucking their commie parents have NEVER SEEN.

Fuck i am mad

Trips logged again

Seriously about to do the same. Honestley the guys at the top are cool, the guys beliw are all cousins and brothers ans nephews and such. Then we have their childhood friends with 15 years in the comoany at 30 years old...

No shit.

And they all fight and suck for the top slave spot.

Guess i made the mistake if thinking i was in the fight and not a sacrificial pawn.

It's okay i guess. Reguardless i am studying investing and one day i will look at the business owners as peirs and my greatest day of my life will be to walk up to cocksucker and say thank you. But we found another guy to take your job for double the pay. Bit its jist gonna be whoever he hates the most and pay him 5 grand to fake it. Then hire a different retard wrangler.

Well fuck user, i didnt know. Hence the thread. I figured i was done or on a probation our pay cut or something

I really hate you gimmedats. And i am trying. Or i guess i could do like everyone else here, get on dissability and work for cash

>He has a family and kids. It isn't their fault and him missing work days would punish them.

That is a noble viewpoint to have, but...

They're his seed. You're seriously worrying about the wellbeing of another man's woman and offspring. And this is an arrogant man, and one who is so stupid that he can't see how obvious his own faults are, and how easily his own employees can get him in trouble for those faults. He hasn't heard of "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones." He's probably an arrogant ass who put on on show for his family. His children probably will learn to be arrogant assholes like him. So don't be be a cuck.

That said, also remember to not over extend yourself that you end up landing yourself in deep shit, OP.

Mutherfucker. I thought this exact thing.

Fortunatley in about 3 hours my 1 in over 292 million odds will pan out and my wife and i will be about 430 million richer not counting all of the tax and fees and stuff. My day has sucked so fucking bad i woukd almost bet my life savings of a crackhouse and 40 bucks on it...

This makes me feel better. I kept thinking it was a huge deal. I seriously go above and beyond. I pay friends out of pocket to come fix shit all of the time. The big bosses love me and have seen some shit like no other while i was alone trying to and doing like a 4 man job. But all i need is one "hey dad get rid of this guy" and i am fucked. My goal was to become mid teir cocksucker boss and retire or invest and quit early. I guess i still can.

Maybe if i (figuratively u faggots) kiss his dick he will feel bad or make room for me as a cucklord?

Oh look a new proxy server.

user. U faglord. I would like you to know that in 2 months i will shake president trumps hand and tell a guy who works in the white house to please call the head of it at every major service providor and flag these ip.

Hope you dont use a major carrier user

You know.. u taunting me did it. I kinda figured on just dying tonight. No. I will duel weld handles of jack into work in the morning and be lockes up. Then 6 hours or less i will be telling people how to find u. Then they will.

AND THE ONLY MEME WILL BE U BEING ASSRAPED IN JAIL

Yeah, cuz Drump has nothing better to worry about than those log suckers.

I dont mean to be a cuck but ine time i was in a pickle. I got jumped and turns out the business in front of me had security cams. I befriended the guy planing on getting him tossed in jail and then curb stomping him. I felt bad after jailing him and just left. He was raising kids and stuff that wasnt his. I dont agree. But i hid a note saying i would be keeping an eye on him and at random one time a year will troll him so he knows i am watching.

Last year i dumped off an empty can of skoal with a note. He wuit chewing while we were bros

get legal advice from your trade union representative or from a lawyer.

Don't take it personal, it's just a job.

I said in there not him u fucking newfaggot

K. Thank u. That top part above not taking it personal is just city shit that doesnt apply tho

The fuck are you even logging about?

LOL, you're so easy to trigger, it's not even hardly fun! Can't imagine what your mom's basement must smell like!

Fuck off onision you closet faggot

Grow up

Pic related. Flooding now tho. Seriously if i get wrote up tomorrow i will just kill myself...

Tha k u anons for the help.

I gotta go before i get shocked woth lightning

If he's late then tell them about it. Don't take a bullet for someone that's about to fucking shoot you.

Im sorry. I meant about to risk my life in 3 feet of water to drive and start a water pump in this.

Honestley want to stay home. It is a heredetary curse. Cant just sit. Gotta go to work. Never been more upset in my life but ima go start a water pump in a flood.

No pics but promise to tell about 2moro if anyone cares. ...before i an hero

Seriously considering playing the bad dog card and fucking recording him at the nect place he works. Will monthly edit the cids and one day... i wil send it ti HIM and tell him i want 10 grand or else. Take the money. Then fuck him anyway

Do it and write a note thanking satan