Stolen pics off friends phone or pc

Stolen pics off friends phone or pc

Who do you steal pics without getting caught? How do you even do the file transfer?

Taken from coworker's phone and ended up getting blown by her to delete. lol.

More? And story?

Lol badass bro

Sure. She always walked around and talked about herself like she was hot shit. To the point where it was annoying. Would openly say how she didn't give head because she was too hot to suck cock and a guy would be more than lucky enough to fuck her. She was wronggggg as fuck

How'd you get access, and then put them on your phone?

Bumping for interest, despite knowing the answer is "get their code, steal their phone and send them to yourself. Delete messages after".

dem tiddies

She left it at her desk unlocked like the idiot she was. Sent them to myself. Expected just to jerk off to them but a few days later she pushed me over the edge and I decided to take control of her and the situation.

Any face pic? Think I recognise that pout...

Yes and I'm asking how you send them to yourself. Email? Text? What if your phone can't receive images via text?

And once you finish, won't they know you checked?

I'm asking how did you send them.

>blew you to delete
>you are posting here

explain

Think you can delete messages sent on FB. Not sure about images.

Definitely can with whatsapp, just clear the conversation and all evidence is gone.

Email is probably possible too.

Oh I emailed them to myself through her smart phone then deleted the text. One day she was saying how good she looked naked. She said shit like sorry you have to look at me all day, don't get too distracted fantasizing about my body because you will never see a girl as tight as me. So I told her "I will see you naked by the end of today." To which she laughed at. I said "I will give you a choice. Flash me your tits right now, or later you will have to strip for me and take my dick down your throat." She thought I was just fucking with her and said, "you will never get to see or lay a finger on this" Pointing to herself. "Fair enough, I will see you at the end of the shift." She made her choice unknowingly

here's the deleted file btw

Thanks

Keep going

I'd love to see these originals, uncropped. Wow. Nicely done, user. Very nicely done.

got more?

At the end of the shift I caught her outside before she got into her car. I pulled up my phone and showed her this picture. Told her "You picked the 2nd option. Go clean up really nice, shave, and come by my place in 1 hour." This time her laugh was a bit more forced and had a nervous tone to it." "Fuck you, it'll never happen" she said and started to turn away." But I told her to be there if she didn't want everyone she knew being sent the nudes." She didn't say anything for a minute or two looking panicked. She whispered "please don't show anyone I'm begging you..." Told her I would see her in an hour and went home. This is the picture I showed her

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
Let's see the whole pic

She's pretty

Nice backside. Let's see the front........

holy fucking moar of this girl

How u get

No can do. I still work with her so I can't be getting her recognized and lose potential blowjobs.

So anyway. Low and behold and hour passes and she still isn't here. I send her a text with another picture of her, and she says "I know, I am almost there. Can I just go back home?" to which I replied. "You had the chance to just flash me bitch. Now you get to show me all the hot shit you always talk about. Every minute more you are late you will be punished for. Apologize when you get here."

Thanks. Had to ask about access to originals. Oh well.

that is one fine cunt.

very nice. some of the story please? and let's continue.. how much you got of her?

How was the BJ then?

user will you spoil us with an imgur collection with all the images and a text with the full story. Best post of the day so far...

Taken from a former employees phone in her messages to someone.

There have been over 700 million posts on b since it started. I wonder how many different girls have been posted here over time. If only 1 in a thousand posts contains a pic of a new girl that still nudes of 700 thousand women.

Here's a pic from fb

fuckin A right. oiled up, offering her ass.

very nicely done user. great shots. just that one nude? or are there more....

got plenty

nicest collection of stolen pics in... forever, I think. Too bad no action shots. Would love to see this hot little fuck bunny in action.

maybe user made a hidden vid?

Thats all. I got scared lol. It was when she was in the bathroom in the breakroom

don't hold back. she has a sweet little body. love the different settings and angles. pls continue

Cool. That one shot is perfect. Nicely done, and thank you for sharing.

I understand. She gets to my door 10 minutes later. She was in jeans and a baggy hoodie. At the time her hair was super short compared to in the pictures. I open the door and had an awkward silence that seemed like forever of her looking up and me, then back at her feet. Finally I go over my nerves and said, "Get inside, and don't even think you are keeping that jacket on." She stepped inside and her mood starting switching to bitchy and stuck up again. With a pissy face she flashed me her tits suddenly and said "there you go, I flashed my tits. I am going home now." I laughed and began a message to her dad, cousins, and boss with her nudes. As soon as she realized I wasn't kidding she got goosebumps knowing she was now my bitch

more?

more please, naked. spread her legs, ... show a little pink?

Not him but could we find her on fb for blackmail?

I managed to snap just a few shots. This was one. Did you wanna hear the story of how the cock sucking went down?

supertight hard body. is she a Spartan competitor? some nasty nicks on her shins....

Yes please

keep on going

Of course. She left that hoodie one while she sucked?

More. All. Whatever you need to keep this going....

I dont understand why someone would do this. It seems fake to me.

Like...what's the big deal? SURPRISE, she's naked under her clothes. she has a pussy, she has tits, whatever.

and you? You're the creep who stole her phone and is trying to show people her naked pics.

No moral judgement, just how it would go down if you actually sent them to anyone.

Yeah, it's a little embarrassing for her, but you're going to jail

Friend, Taken from her unattended phone at a party. Face pic next

must have been great to kick back and have that sweet little cocksucker offer her mouth to you.

Girl on right, note the bracelet on her wrist

lovely muff. fuck.

I most definitly did not let her keep anything on are you crazy? She sucked me off again later that night and I let her wear a shirt at first.

So she had just her hoodie off at this point. I tell her she has to be punished for being late. Come over here and pull those jeans down. Which she did. (This is one of the few ass shots I had taken from phone too)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

complete your story bro dont tease

I stole some from my sister-in-law's phone. She was at our house and left her unlocked phone charging on the table while she went into another room with my wife. I sent a bunch of photos from her phone to mine via Bluetooth, then cleared her transfer history.

anyone have stolen pics of a family member?

Black tank top or the shirt in this pic? Not adding up, faggot.

u stupid.

perfect ass, more with face and ass
who is she to you?

*thumbsup
i have loads of pics from my sis in law
got her icloud pass and i download new data every week
been doing it for years

off a friends phone

go on....

You two are fucking useless pieces of shit

interested in showing her? what can I do to entice you?

why would your friend keep a heavily blocked pic on his phone?

Love her tits.

Jesus. Why not just black out the whole goddamn thing!

asian? more?

not true, i pay for some of her shit
im entitled to those pics.

moralfag detected

I, obviously, have a different view of this situation.

Sir, you may follow your moral compass to other points. Good day!

Jesus fucking christ, is there more?

kek

Let's have a peek...