What happened?

>Finally, after all these years, I am...Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

>still no scenes of her in a catsuit

minor but exasperated 'ree'

>BRAAAP

"ku-ro-se"

Waxed her forearm hair.

with the show? another change in status quo

At least they had that one guy tell three that she doesn't look like a kid.

any good pics of her giant tits

This.

>there will never be a spinoff with the real crew of the razaa going around fucking shit up and giving no fucks

baka desu senpai

>it's an Our Girl threatens to brutally murder someone in the same cheerful conversational tone she uses to say everything else episode

Did I mishear or did she tell Six she was going to literally tear his fucking heart out if he ever double-crossed them again?

>anne droid
You're really proud of that, user?

if android became evil she could reload 2's and 3's evil memory into them.

Or if the whole parallel universe rasa team would've come back with the marauder they also could replace them

Imagine how gross it must have been for her to pretend to have sex with a man

>woman takes her shirt off
>eyes immediately drawn to her armpits
That's not too weird r-right

Which episode shows her tits the best? That's all I want to see

Where else would you look?

they don't show her tits? I'm not watching season2

those are some quality armpits

So, 4 is a villain now right? That last episode ended with him being ice fucking cold.

for some fucked up reason they keep trying to pretend in the show like she hasn't hit puberty yet

but it's also become an in show joke that only the crew thinks this way and everyone else wants to fuck the shit out of her

how much did they have to pay her to fake enjoyment for this scene?

>it's a Four murders everyone including his own brother for no reason and twirls his mustache evilly before the credits episode

>it's a crew knows for a fact they used to be murderous assholes before their mind wipe and act surprised when one of them gets their memories back and acts like a murderous asshole episode

So as a huge fan of stargate what's the chance i'll enjoy this show?

I don't understand why the Seer where so wrong.

I mean as soon as they were like exile the mother and the step brother would become an adviser i feel it was to forced.

like, one he hates that bitch, why wouldnt he killer her, plus shes dangerous and two, we know the step brother is a shitleader so why would he take advice from him.

and then you have the whole fact that the seer knew theyd use a bait ship but the seer didnt know that 5 would be running around alone trying to get the price out, as well as why the fuck the prince could even be locked away. lot of plot problems..

that being said i really like the show. unlike killjoys.

and he has now an army to get the blink drive from the crew as he wanted and multiply it

There's going to be drama about him demanding the blink drive.

But him killing his shithead brother is neither completely unbelievable or unforgivable. The same applied to his shithead mentor.

Have you noticed that no one on the ship aside from the cop and the dead guy were overly preoccupied with the boring "We have to find a peaceful solution to this" or "If we kill them we'll be as bad as them" bullshit?

When he said "That's all of them except the girl, and she's of no concern" it became clear that he was a fucking retard

they were operating under the assumption that 4 was still working from his mind wiped state

the problem with the seers is they only work if they have accurate info, if they have wrong data their predictions go to shit

like they didn't know about the blink drive so they fucked up two ambushes

4 probably would have done what the seer predicted once he got on the throne, but he also had knowledge from the alternate reality about how his other self took control and had problems from his brother down the line so used that knowledge to avoid those issues his other self had i think

major kek

Perhaps i should check it out then.

I hope not, him and Android are my favorite crew members, but I just don't see him going back to being a regular crew member now that he's evil emperor.

Does this show ever get good?
I've watched a fair share of low budget campy stuff before, so I thought this might have its charms especially on account of this qt. Gave it two episodes but almost everything seems awful.

it's not like stargate. they dont explore shit. but its gr8 for today's standards

He knew he was fucked and was trying to do damage control, which is why he ended his prediction with "Oh btw we'll be ur bestest friends and do whatever you want"

They also have Weir

I love her character because she's a miserable treacherous manipulative double-crossing bitch that constantly ends up helping them and saving their lives at the exact moment it seems like it would be most profitable to sell them out instead

is that Teal'c pepe? sweet baby jesus

first couple of episodes is drivel. but you'll get into it

Some actors from Atlantis are in it and Carter directed a couple of episodes.

The show is literally Firefly

Including 1:1 exact replicas of Jayne and Kaylee and a captain who's essentially River's backstory crossed with Zoe's personality

well syfy trusted them a 3rd season

>ywn fly through deep space with an awkward but horny robot

Okay, but does One stop being an insufferable moralfag, and does Two stop being an insufferable know-it-all?

One stops being alive

Two's Mary Sue bullshit is toned down because a stronk independent black woman who's an even bigger Mary Sue than her joins the crew

It's more like an edgy Firefly without the Whedon style, there are no aliens and the crew are a bunch of mercenaries that don't really get along too much. It's ok, some episodes are great and some are boring. This and Killjoys are basically all we've got nowadays as far as old 90's/early 00's science fiction type shows go.

Neat, yeah knew it had stargate actors in it and mallozzi the creator is very active with talking to fans.

Yes. And this is a apophis pepe

I have never seen firefly but hear it's good. Well i suppose me being the stargate fan i am and it being made by a stargate creator makes it so i should watch it

I see, I think I'm going to give it a pass.
Finding good comfy core camp isn't always easy.

The "there are exactly three types of planets in the universe: the Blade Runner planet, the 1870 Texas planet and the 1450 Japan planet" thing is especially jarring

>1:1 exact replicas of Jayne
I suggest you actually watch the show past the first episodes of season one.

His mannerisms have not changed at all. He's still a curmudgeonly redneck gun nut with a sense of loyalty and affection that he hides as much as possible

All three of them are really just BC Canada though. It's always the same cheap space station set or forest.

she is such a qt

>Number Four
>Japanese
>Kills everyone

Pottery.

SHOLVA RRREEEEEEEEE

I hope that if they have his character die, it's from committing sudoku.

sheeeeeeeit

okay... b-but the expanse hadn't much variety either
>some spacestation
>some space ship interior
>hallways
>lonely house next to the forest
or star wars
>jungle planet
>desert planet
>ice planet
>swamp planet

Wait, is she the girl in that painting/episode?

Yes.

if there was ever a young girl needed for an episode of a canadian horror, scifi or crime drama Jodelle was that girl

If you ever feel the need to ask "wait, was Jodelle the little girl in" the answer is yes

She doesn't show em off often, which makes her pure. ...and an innocent tease.

kek. true.

WHERE DA BIG TITS AT

oh my

She was also Claudia Black's kid for an episode before she grew up to become Morena Baccarin.

I want to have sex with her voice

exactly

>Adria age 7
fuuuuuu

and she was in silent hill too...? and you didn't told me?

>why didn't you google it for me

Fuck OFF.

She's fucking hot too.

We thought you knew.

Because we don't know who you are.

it's probably her most famous role

ya know, tentacle raping and killing the borg queen with barb wire

>killing the borg queen with barb wire
killing her with a pamela anderson flick?

Reminder to not bully the android

>now that he's evil emperor.
Don't forget that Space-Japan is on the verge of defeat.
It'll be hilarious watching him eat crow to try and rejoin the crew after his empire is swiftly conquered.

Reminder that the android will not tolerate unauthorized groping or molestation.

Nah, he'll blame the crew for not giving up the blink drive if his nation is defeated.

or make comments about the size of her head

>implying they will have a choice

Next episode will be Four having them in the space dungeons trying to make himself seem the good guy and trying to appeal to their friendship with his memory-less self to get them to turn over the drive for the greater good, while also insisting that their imprisonment is an unfortunate circumstance that is for the good of his people

She has such a punchable face. I hated her in Lost Girl as well.

I think he's going to let them go because it would be the 'honorable' thing to do, but gave them fair warning that they'll now be hunted by his empire because they want the blink drive.

>I hated her in Lost Girl as well.
It seems like the only people that don't like Android are people who watched that show.

The blink drive is the only edge the Raza has over anyone. If someone else gets it, they may as well be irrelevant in the corporation wars.

>space Japan
>it has black people in it
>that speak Japanese

nonsense, I love the android. I guess it's autism though.

RICED

Also one of the kingsguard was some ginger mom.
They must have ran out of asian actors in hollywood.
They could have used that one asian bad guy from every 80s/90s action film

>This and Killjoys are basically all we've got nowadays as far as old 90's/early 00's science fiction type shows go.
A'hem.

yeah, quads confirmed dat. i like the way she moves.