Is he the most famous Serb ever?

Is he the most famous Serb ever?

Certainly the most based Serb ever. Too bad he was trapped in a shit game though.

Best game ever release desu

Nah, he had no character compared to the over-the-top characters in Serbian comedy films. Think Kusturica's Underground if you've got no better point of reference. Rockstar pretending Serbian culture doesn't exist and hiring a Russian to voice Niko was a missed opportunity.

Tesla is

I thought he was Russian desu, it has been a while though.

thought he was russian 2bh

>His goddamn cousin

Tesla was American

same shit

If I remember rightly, he isn't from any specific country in the game. The first store you go to has a bunch of Russiaboo clothes, too.

I'd say Serbs act more like Italians than like Russians (though with that Eastern European sense of menace).

you mean Nícolas Telles, right? He was Brazilian.

worst meme

Tesla was as Croatian as it gets

Who, Nicolás Téslez? He was Costa Rican

Nick "The Dick" Tessa was an Australian inventor.

he mentions the yugoslav wars so he can't be russian

>the tracksuit checks out
does he squat? i thought serbs are kinda way too south to have a serious squatting culture. slovenians might but not serbs.

nah the ones played in srpski movie

we don't

in the Balkans, the Albanians are known for their love of squatting because they are the most influenced by the Turks.

Nikolaos Teslaloniki was greek.
just like me.
t. i am greek

>be travelling around Asia
>two guys who look exactly like fucking Roman and Niko are in the club
>ask them where they are from
>thick serbian accents
>we are from America!
>choke into my beer

The name sounded Serbian to me but I honestly don't know enough about East Europe or the Balkans to say much more.

Interesting. I thought the squatting equator goes right through the north of Balkans. But apparently it is more complicated. Russians, Poles, Bulgarians, Albanians, Turks but not ex-Yugos. Hmm. You seem to be a non-squatting enclave surrounded by squatters.

To be fair Serbian comedy would probably go over the head of foreigners. It's brilliant, but a lot of it requires the consumer to be ingrained in the culture and mentality. For Americans it would be worse than british humor.

You mean Niccolò di Pico Marco Teslo ? Nah man, he was an Italian from Ethiopia

nah, Djokovic

pod mač bato, pod mač

He literally speaks serbo-croatian in the game. How much more evidence do you need?

Nicolaz Teslatl was Mexican you plebs