Bank teller at Wells Fargo

Bank teller at Wells Fargo
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/DiamondIsNotCrash1999
youtube.com/watch?v=g6kg0isXzKY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hows it feel to be working directly under the jews?

Feels better to work for them than it does to be a customer for them

Y'know, yeah, I really can't argue with that.

Would you?

do you screen potential dates for account info before agreeing to meet? I would

How did you get your position? Everything from education, how you applied, job interview, opportunity for advancement, etc...

Bump

why didn't you blow the whistle, do not pass go and collect $575k? I did.

I usually check to see if hotties have sole owned or joint accounts, yes.

are traps gay?

I applied online when I was 19, I have had a lot of background with customer service but nothing in finance. They scheduled me for a phone interview, where she went over some things regarding the position. I was then contacted by the brach I applied at to come in for an interview. Then interview was probably about 45 minutes, a lot of typical interview questions. We went over my job history, and they asked about certain situations I've been in at other jobs and how I handled them. After that they called me back and offered me the position. I had to go get my fingerprints taken, there was no drug testing. I started working, which I had this training nine hours a day with an online class for a month before I began working behind the teller line. I've been there for a year now, I'll be promoted to lead teller shortly. I play to becomer a banker, that will be another two years or so.

Maybe if I had enough whiskey.

Want to see moar ?

#fgtlyfe

Nah, they just have built in strapons.

Sure.

Better?

She's got a nice body for her age.

yup Fappable?

I'd fap.

What want to see?

Do you ever look at the amount of money in someone's account and be like "that amount doesn't match this person"?

I ask because I have a lot of money in the bank and I dress like a bum (because I put my money in the bank instead of buying nice clothes) and I always wonder if it catches the tellers off guard.

Nice. I've always wondered how people get professional jobs like that. Best of luck, user.

I have been surprised before, but it's usually the opposite. Those that are well dressed and have almost nothing or negative on their account. When it comes to the more wealthy, I don't see more than a few million $$ before they're a private banking customer and we cannot see their balances at that point.

After a few months a lot of things lose their shock value. I almost feel like some customers get dissapointed when I don't show any expression for the amount of money they have in their account.

Thank you. I wondered that myself. I've come to the realization you can get a job almost anywhere starting at the bottom, even if it seems like you need college education for the position. I used to work in a nursing home right out of high school without and classes. It's surprising what you're allowed to do with only a diploma.

I think it's best (at least in the states) to find a decent company to work for and let them pay for your college.

Dump what you have.

Thanks user, I appreciate the insight.

I'll elaborate a little more on this. If I see someone that I'm helping that I think is cute, I'll briefly go through to what their name is, their age and if they are sole owners of their accounts. I'm not generally interest in their financial life because if I were to go on a date with them, I feel that would be too much information I have. It's basically like checking out their facebook page, except with more sensitive information. As far as looking them up without them present, I don't do that. We used to be able to look anyone up, but with system updates it has help prevented that in terms that an override screen will come up and someone else has to override it to get off of their page. Which that person will ask why you were looking that person up. It also seems lime a breech of privacy so I don't like looking at anything more than general information.

thats hilarious. do you actually sit there and check through their shit while they stand there, such as when they are on lunch; potentially making them late?

The moment you insert your cad your customer profile pops up, and I immediately see your name and birthday. Throughout the entire transaction it'll say your name at the top along with your birthday and how long you've been a customer.

I can also see all of your accounts in a list and it lists right there if they're sole owners or joint owners. So all of this information I read within seconds and is basically mandatory for every customer. It also says the name of the person at the end of the transaction before we even close out of the profile, so if you've ever noticed tellers calling you by your name it is because it's in big bold letters at the top of pur screen.

I forget all of that information in seconds, but when it comes to a cutie I make sure to remember it as I'm processing their transaction.

So to sum it up, all of the information is already information we check with every customer in front of us. I just go out of my way to remember their names so I can get to know them more as they come in. Which has worked, as I've been on a date with one of my customers.

niggers?

make an effort to find out some details about the next one and post a thread about them fam

None of them work at my branch. As far as customers, few and far between because it's a suburban neighborhood.

I gotchu fam.

The girl I went on a date with, I already knew a lot about her because she comes in so often. So half of the dinner was actually her asking me financial questions. The other half was our server eyeballing me because we used to fuck. That was an interesting date.

pics of the server? I have a technology fetish

Can you buy me a game from steam?

What your favorite song to listen to?

Not currently at work. Our technology would make you flaccid, though. Our cash counting machine is worth more than our tech.

Depends on my mood, but I really love listening to lo-fi hiphop. I like a lot of stuff by pogo on youtube. Alice - Pogo is a good one.

well post pics of the server from the restaurant then fam. y'all used to bump uglies, surely you have some nasty shit saved somewhere

What game do you want?

I'll see what I can dig up.

make haste not waste, OP

Skullgirls please and thank you
steamcommunity.com/id/DiamondIsNotCrash1999

DLC also if you want

bump

I added you

Is it true when people make a deposit you can see their bank account? I currently have like $5 in my checking account and I'm scared to put any money because the teller might make fun of me.

We can see it, but we see a bunch of people with not that much in their bank account. Five dollars in checking isn't that uncommon. Nothing for us to make fun of. We usually just make fun of rude customers.

Accepted

so why did you fuck that up and chase after a customer?

there you go faggot

We just stopped talking after awhile, got bored

that's when you figure out something to make it interesting dude. not sure what this customer was like, but this one seems more my style and I'd root for her just because she's thinner, has tattoos and doesn't present herself like a woo-girl

Holy shit thank you, nigger

How much is kept in the cash drawers? Are you instructed to give out bills containing dye packs or RFID/GPS trackers in the event of a robbery?

Friends, there is nothing to fear in death. Truly, when you have advanced to such an old age and life has become stale, it is such a relief to be finally freed from your prison. The sweet embrace of death is quite welcomed, again you will be born anew and again experienced the moments in life that make your heart race. You will again have vigor and wonder, and you shall relish it. However, one must go through all stages again. The sorrow that plagues you as you realize that life has no more to offer you, that you cannot fully live anymore. Your body has forsaken you, but alas at this moment you will welcome sweet death, to escape and to be reborn. I have lived many lives, and you may ask me anything.

The server didn't have a personality I was looking for. She was an alcoholic, also out of a marriage with a baby. The customer is cute, tatted up, and has a sweet personality. She is really funny and we get along well.

> walk into local WF branch
> attempt to cash in a handful of EE bonds
> Shaniqua at the counter has no fuckin clue what they are or how to process them, needs to call the manager to take over
> even manager seems unsure of herself

Come to think of it, every time I need to do something more complicated than the self-serve atm pinpad screen can handle, the teller needs manager assistance. What's with the McD's-drive-through-tier training?

Ghandi?

I can't get too specific on this, but it depends on our level of authority. We aren't supposed to hold over a specified amount (which probably varies depends on branches, banks) but it's usually not that much at any given time at our actual windows. We have away from window storage.

I have never seen an actual dye pack in my life. They preach our safety over anything else, but because of precautions we take, I would think it would be tricky for a robber to get away with it without a lot of meticulous planning/knowledge.

I didn't catch your message, what did you say?

In our original teller training, we only learn the basics. They started to steer away from bonds since they're no longer handed out. I could see newer tellers have issues because it is probably one of the hardest transactions to do. We have to go through three separate screens of inputting information from the bonds. A lot of newer tellers are also uncomfortable because if the bonds are entered incorrectly, we would end up giving you back the wrong amount, and the teller would take a loss on their drawer.

Tellers also don't have a lot of authority, so a manager has to get involved to even approve some transactions.

Ah, something about having fun, I don't remember. Haha.

same user asking about the server/girls you fawn over

when I visit friends in the US and have to make deposits sometimes I get to use a tube in a drivethru. is that common or nah? I'm canadian and more civilized so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just the area

Is the "away from window storage" called exactly that? Or is there another term employees use? Do all tellers have access to it or just managers?

are you sure you didn't call me a nigger?

A lot of our trainings ends up being off of experience with customers. Bonds are few and far between, and with multiple customers coming in it could be months between the last time we entered in bonds. It took me a good 6 months before I got comfortable entering bonds on my own. What other transactions can you think of that are difficult for tellers?

It is called exactly that. Only the person with the drawer has access to it.

Yeah, tubes in drive thru are common. Deposits are easy in drive, too.

I think I did

moar server pics, info?

Have you always worked at the same branch? Or more than one branch?

I've worked for two branches. The first one I was only at for a month before I switched to the one I am at now.

how many times do you get laid per week also, can you do this....

youtube.com/watch?v=g6kg0isXzKY&feature=youtu.be

I cannot do that, and I'd say I get laid once every other week, give or take. It depends on if I am seeing someone or not. Also depends on if I have a regular fuckbuddy at the time.

What type of precautions do you take to help prevent catch robberies and robbers?

>Alice - Pogo is a good one

Good taste.

OP?