Post your Trump girls

Post your Trump girls.

>tfw no qt asian trumpfu

>blacc'd
This picture perfectly describes American trump supporters in a single image.

They are not 'Trump girls' if you need to use photoshop.

This comment perfectly describes the shitskin delusions.

>Left: German phenotype
>Right: Russian phenotype

What is the middle girl? Perhaps she is ethnically mixed but from the looks of it she seems to be Celt/French (ignoring her fake hair color)

Piglet

Just beat off to some black girls getting colonized. Dat ass gets me everytime boys

Right does look like average Russian girl and I am ashamed to say that, but Russian girls love colored cock for some reason. Middle looks Polish, Slovak.

Nice bait

Yeah for some reason most filipino half breeds are half Russian. This is probably just due to certain flip men being rich and the certain environmental factors leading to Russian gold diggers having to look other countries for that extravagant lifestyle/beta to manipulate.

Why do those chicks look so fucking derpy? Except the one on the right. She looks normal (if not a little jewish).

what's wrong igor, can't get a girl for yourself?

my exgf is a Trump supporter

>Russian girls love colored cock
yfw it's true

It's not even money. They just love "exotic" whatever that means. You are not likely to find Russian woman that didn't try sec with other races. Almost all female youth did. I got it easy, mine just had encounter with Turk and Kazakh in the past. Plenty fucked with nogs and ayyrabs.

Stop posting that inferior picture. This one better captures her natural beauty.

Why do Russian Women love Churka Savages?

who is this goddess?

Is that Mr ED the talking horse?

I don't know. They just do. Not churkas, those have fan of their own. Any exotic man: Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish, Arab, Indian, Jewish, Latinos, Negro.

Thank you my man.