"Smoking weed is against the law. So is murder. What does that say about weed?"

"Smoking weed is against the law. So is murder. What does that say about weed?"
You can't argue with this. Stoners, change your ways. You are CRIMINALS, and frankly you are doing your mind and body an injustice by smoking that awful plant.
>hurr but it's natural.
So is hemlock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNDZ9EKJLJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit b8 faggot

That's why they're trying to decriminalize it

oh yeah, let's make rape and murder legal too! Then crime will go down.

There no downside to weed or tobacco. Part of the backlash against it is because it's usually smoked and there's an anti-smoking crusade in America.

Also, cocaine and meth will probably be de stigmatized next. Heroin might take a back seat due to the negative media attention surrounding it. All drugs should be legal though.

I agree. Beer and booze should be enough to relax anybody, but these junkie fucks are knowingly breaking the law to get their fix. Weed was banned for a reason.

Weed smells disgusting, which is more than a good reason to make it illegal

>lolbertarian
kys

>Government loving bootlicker

Go read a book you mong.

>so is hemlock
But hemlock isnt illegal.

>weed
>fix
Yeah man i injected marijuana once and i cant stop ever since.

True

So was alcohol if you remember user. You want to know the real reason why all non medical drugs were banned in my country?

>pic related

Care to make the connection?

Still shit b8 m8

It was just a shitpost, I'm more than aware that the US banned many recreational "minority" drugs: at least opium from the Chinese and weed from the Blacks. Then the rest of the world jumped on the bandwagon and everyone seems to have forgotten the original reasons surrounding the bans.

Agree

gr8
b8
m8

Bet you're one of those straight edge weirdos. Most people who are a success either do drugs or have tried harder drugs in the past, mate. It's not always those poor mentally ill people on the street who do them.

I don't agree with recreational use, but say if a soldier has PTSD and smoking some marijuana will help ease his symptoms and keep him off opioids, than im all for it. If it will really be beneficial to people in need and well help with their pain or discomfort/diseases that is great, but just being a degenerate stoner who thinks they're so alpha smoking pot all day, than fuck off.

>You are CRIMINALS
Nope.

Thanks for playing, feel free to try again later.

>Smoking a plant is akin to genocide

Remember lads, sage goes in the options field

ITT: degenerates defending degeneracy

/thread

Truth. Weed smells like what would happen if mangos could fart.

That sounds quite nice to me.

Why is marijuana bad?
>Because it's illegal.

Why is marijuana illegal?
>Because it's bad.

QED

If you say Marijuana is bad you are saying God made a mistake.

What does that say about you?
>thinks about rape and murder often.

You need Jesus and maybe a bong.

You bet wrong, you suck at gambling.

I smoked weed and i have absolutely no problem with people doing drugs safely on behalf of themselves and others.
It's just the smell and taste is so fucking awful. But i'm not from the Amsterdam so maybe our weed is just shit.

>Because it's against the law means it's bad
>Implying the law isn't as flawed as the people that make them
>Implying a man shouldn't have the freedom to do what he wants with his body

I'm no smoking degenerate, but I understand that it should be one's freedom to do what they want with their body.

if you're a right winger and you think weed is bad but liquid jew isn't you need to reevaluate your dumb ass fucking views. stay away from this discourse if you think booze is ok but weed is bad. you're a fucking degenerate retard for thinking otherwise, and i say this as someone who drinks and does not smoke.

>If you say hemlock is bad you are saying God made a mistake.

FIFY, stoner.

>defending nigger culture of getting high 24/7
>implying that weed is the same as alcohol

you should stop drinking and find the lord

smoking weed doesnt hurt anybody nor doesnt make people cry

it really is sad seeing their hazy logic is actually what they believe unironically.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

get sober

>Thievery
Ya okay, that can be if somebody is honestly hording shit and doing it just because they can. Fuck'em
>Rape
I can't think of a vaild one besides... Cavemen?
>Genocide
There is nothing wrong with wiping out inferior life forms.
>Weed
Be over the age of 21 and its fine with me.

Pots is a bad thing to put in your body, but so is half the fucking shit we put in our foods today. So fuck it, if you wanna die early go ahead.

i am not defending nigger shit or weed glorification. i don't defend my vice, booze is a horrible drug, but if you disagree that it is a poison that hurts the mind and body then you are wrong. it's not about them being the same, it's about them both being hurtful.

Do you notice how every other crime in this has a victim.
Wow, it's almost like they aren't related at all to weed.
Shut the fuck up with your Reagan Era values

Those are completely different things

> Smoking weed is against the law. So is murder. What does that say about weed?

That the government doesn't want you smoking it? That's the only real immediate implication that can be made. It's like saying in a European or asian country:

> Freedom of speech is against the law. So is murder. What does that say about Freedom of speech!?

It doesn't really say much about whether it's moral or not, it just states that it's illegal.

2 beers on a friday night... there is no equivalent with weed. you are either not high or stoned to oblivion. of course stoners and niggnogs who smoke 24/7 can get just a little bit high... but that is ignoring their hazed mental faculties when "sober". they dont have actual clarity until a month or so sober.

Because it made a cheaper alternative to paper?
Because it didn't play along with the puritan narrative?
Fucking dumbass

It's illegal in every county in the entire world. But yeah, I'm sure weed got banned in *insert random african country here* because the jews in America thought it was cheaper than paper.

anyone needing weed to 'get by' needs to reevaluate their life.

poison ivy is natural, cancer is natural, niggers are natural

these fuckers need to stop appealing to nature and read the sticky

pic barely related and also cancer

What's wrong with doing it all day, especially if they're at least able to function (because most stoners can)? Mind your own business dude.

You probably break one or two laws daily without even knowing it, so why should I care? Plus it's decriminalized in my country, thus I can't be criminal.

>every country in the entire world
Kek

Get by?
Where was this said?

Denying the Holocaust is a crime in Germany too

Ozymandias takes hashish in the graphic novel you pleb. Read Watchmen normies.

>where was this said

everywhere ITT, stoners like yourself are cancer to society.

What was the reason?

>being 12

weed creates degenerates and an aura of failure
It demotivates an already lazy population.
Also people that did drugs and are successful aren't successful becuase they did drugs.
Drugs can only lead to a halt in progress.
Any kind of Rx you put in your body should for a good reason not "dude weed lmao"

>Lithuania
>Weed
That was dead grass, dude.

Did I say I was a stoner?
Please point out where I said this

Weird how people seem redpilled on weed but not tobacco. Both are just victims of government scaremongering and actually have some benefits as well.

Because the paper industry didn't want anyone offering a cheaper alternate a hundred years ago?

how are they different?

Well lets do this...
A little thought experiment (difficult for you I know, thought requires thinking, you're going to need to project your mind and really get your senses working in the thought-cloud, I believe in you though).

I am going to steal your TV, and trash your house looking for other valuables.
I am going to smoke a joint at the end of your street.
I'm going to not get insurance on my car, then crash into yours, leaving you with all the damages.
I'm going fucking stab you in the gut and twist the knife as it comes out to make sure you bleed out in the street.

>one of these things is not like the other
>one of these things does not belong

If you're unable to really envision the scenarios and think all of these through as punishable (retaliation/justice) acts... then i'v got news for you.
You are as retarded as a potato.

I don't even fucking smoke weed, so don't call me a stoner or say that any of that was stoner logic.

Remember when there was an alcohol prohibition? Oh, and the fact that it's already legal in some states under the right circumstances.

2/10 I replied

Weed is a much better alternative to alcohol. If alcohol were to be introduced today it would rank as one of the worst drugs there is. I wonder how many families and lives the poison of alcohol has claimed.

Weed was banned ALL ON PROPAGANDA grounds in the United States. See "Reefer Madness". It is not illegal in my state.

But it's not against the law... checkmate atheists get a better state

>defending stoners
>implying not a stoner yourself

Weed isnt against the law in my state though.

victimless crime?

How far up your ass do you have that Flagpole?

Everything you've stated is based on your own opinion. As someone who has done the rainbow of drugs and currently holds a six figure salary as an Network Architect, I can attest that it's the person and not the drug. Particularly with weed, anyone that says their life is hell because of weed is a Tool.

Like you are a tool for suggesting that everyone that does anything is equivalent to the trash you see sleeping in the streets.

Alcohol was also banned and like it weed is being decriminalized, but if you want to be a fucking hypocrit that's all on you, as I'm sure you drink . One thing too...a junkie is someone addicted to smack, weed...if you're addicted to it then you'd be addicted to damn near anything.

Again, I reiterate, it's the person and not the drug, people are a lot stronger than you give them credit.

What do you consider a stoner? Somebody that smokes regularly or somebody that has smoked at all?

Stoners are pretty retarded but you make them look like scholars.

>what is passive smoking
>what is drug trafficking

>passive smoking

Doesn't exist

>drug trafficking

If it was legal it wouldn't be an issue

2/10 retards are falling for shit bait

>DUDE WEED LMAO the post
fuck off and die of your drugs, stoner.

both are degenerate, one is not better than the other, both are illegal and need state mandated rehab and an arrest record

OK so because I have an opinion on something I'm obviously a junkie, good job Einstein

>no argument against facts

Typical straight edge talk.

As a libertarian: It is a VICTIMLESS crime that does not infringe on another's autonomy.

Oh. Well, I'll give 911 a ring and tell them about that joint I smoked in a movie theater parking lot six years ago. Rehab sounds nice, I could use a few months of not doing shit.

I instantly stop talking to someone when I know they've smoked.
It's disgusting, it's degenerate, you honestly don't deserve respect.
Have some class.

>dat rationalization

i encourage you to do this

>weed should be illegal because it's degenerate
>we need to make a totalitarian state to prevent it
Ok, good job 17th century puritan scholar

K so you didn't provide any reasoning as to how it affects ones character

>ITT: Bootlickers who want more taxpayer money spend on useless shit
Your moral argument falls short if you don't include any harmful substance there, including, but not limited to, alcohol, caffeine and if you want to be thorough also sugar (get redpilled on sugar, fags).
You don`t have a case for not legalizing weed if you don`t argue with your leftist morals, as both from a cost and a medical perspective legalizing it is the right way.

The dispatcher said, "We need to keep this line clear for real emergencies, sir. Have a nice day."

I just want help :(

>Willingly consuming a product that alters your emotions and ability to make wise, rational decisions

Why would you EVER do this?

>Alcohol
Oh, is water not good enough for you?

>Weed
Oh, OUR reality isn't good enough for you, either? You have to go fuck your shit up so you can experience ~*~another reality~*~?

Losers. Just losers.
Get lost, you vaping vegetarian fuckface.

I don't even smoke weed but are you faggots serious???

Do you drink alcohol? If the answer is yes, you're a fucking retard. If not, sure - have your qualms...but you should have way worse things to say about booze over marijuana lmao

Anyone who supports the use of alcohol but does not feel the same about marijuana must have an extra chromosome.

Hope this is b8 and no ones this retarded. Several others have already pointed out the circular logic used here.

Jesus dude get a life already. You proved some stoner was wrong once. Congratufuckinglations. No one cares.

>implying this affects you in anyway

>Drinking water
Enjoy your hormons fag

>dat rationalization for any of your own arguments

you are defending nigger culture and pass times on Sup Forums... there is no justification that makes this degeneracy ok.

>Comparing taking a life to smoking weed

Wew. Strawman of the day and it's only 2:45. Congratulations.

>drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*drugs r bad mm'kay *CLICK*
Typical retarded drug warrior nonsense.

OP, hemlock isn't illegal.

Also,
>yfw I do coke and speed

I love the anger and tears from anti-drug people. Almost as good as doing drugs.

But weed forged the greatest force against degeneracy this world's ever witnessed: youtube.com/watch?v=jNDZ9EKJLJs

>women should do what they want with their bodies
>omg weed is bad
>omg drugs are bad
>omg drinking is bad
Killing babies is less looked down upon than doing drugs? What's the deal?