Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

That didn't happen. You stupid asshole

it makes me think that you're a fucking idiot

this
hate speech =/= free speech

Please brush up on what free speech means before falling down that rabbit hole.

strictly speak, hate speech is covered in freedom of speech.
>i hate niggers
fine
>kill all niggers.
not fine

Under appreciated post here people

>>i hate niggers
>fine
lmao this is what nazis actually believe

Anti ANTIFA reporting in. Getting ready for the next clash. We've seen the potential already

No it doesn't.

lets fix your propaganda:

#rekt

except the dude on the ground is a fuckin nazi wearing body armor that was just throwing water balloons fillled with urine and screaming about jews and niggers

you're trying too hard.

We are dealing with it...by beating Nazis.

hate speech is free speech

yours is literally propaganda because you changed it

lol. "hate speech" is subjective. It's the reason for freedom of speech. Did someone hurt your feelings?

Actually, you have freedom of speech as the government isnt trying to condem/stop you from talking.

Freedom of speech allows you to say what you want, what you want is freedom from consequences

For example you talk shit, you get hit.

Its not me stopping your freedom of speech its me giving you a consequence for talking shit.

Does that clear it up?

are you going to be the thought police and arrest people for what they think?

well done

Then freedom of speech was a mistake

So if you disagree with someone, that gives you the right to assault them?

>> Sup Forums

Makes me think you weren't paying attention in history class.

>says the literal nazis

>bash the fash
>is the fash
stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself

Anything goes in Sup Forums

SJW Extraordinaire you are.

If you support free speech, you're a Nazi?

I find it hard to believe the pro-Antifa people in here are anything but trolls. Free speech OBVIOUSLY covers hate speech from a legal standpoint. Threats of violence are the only thing not covered. Only teenagers believe otherwise because they don't know any better and don't like to read.

yes, nazis deserve to be assaulted

And if someone hits a person, the assaulter should be arrested and charged.

Ok bad example then. As assault is illegal in Australia

You talk shit, say stupid stuff then someone comes along and yells at you / does something else that triggers your right wing snowflake feelings, thats a consequence.

Or if youre a left wing snowflake that gets butt hurt by this comment just know i dont give a fuck. Thats the consequence of your precious feelings being hurt.

Communists killed more people than Nazis, do they deserve to be assaulted?

no if you support antisemitism and/or racism you're a nazi

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A TING AND MEDIA TEAMS UP WITH ANTIFA RACE BAITING CHAOS PUPPETS SO TRUMP CAN GET IMPEACHED FUCK NOBODY HAS ANY MORALS YOU ALL STAND FOR THE WRONG THIS ANTIFA ARE FASCISTS THEMSELVES THERE AREN'T THAT MANY REAL NAZIS IN THE US YOU ARE ALL FUCKING CRAZY

If you support either, you're a bigot, possibly but not necessarily a supremacist, and in all likelihood a fucking asshole. Doesn't automatically make you a Nazi. You know who the Nazis are? Nazis.

You are saying that free speech doesn't apply to Nazis or antisemites? Do you see how that would set a dangerous precedent.?

none of these groups believes in free speech, they only believe the ends justify the means. That being said, only the nazis and kkk have millions of deaths on their hands. The attempts to equate antifa with nazis is pure manufactured bullshit.

nazis are bad and if you use your free speech to discriminate you are bad too

>everything I dont agree with is hate speech

All these idiots falling for the bate perpetuating these posts.

If all current members of an ideology are guilty of the crimes of their predecessors then Antifa, which is a communist organization, has hundreds of millions of deaths on their hands.

How bad has PC and censorship culture gotten that non-racist people without an extremist ideology feel uneasy about the treatment of legitimate racist pieces of shit? Remember a few years back when we thought the actual POLICE were going to enact the police state? Looks like we are doing a fine job of it ourselves.

takes a real triggered snowflake to make that

Wisdom. Stormfags are so dumb that they don't understand what it feels like when they get a taste of what they want to dish out.

Fear is fear and its easy to mold into the direction you want it to.

> speech I don't like =/= free speech

Except in the now picture the person on the ground is the Nazi. And the Nazi is a fat bald guy from Kentucky who collects food stamps, social security disability, and Obamacare but complains about Obama not doing anything to stop 9/11. Antifa is just as fascist but at least they aren't stupid fucking Nazis.

Freedom of speech ends when there's even the slightest chance one of the 7 billion people on the planet might be offended

Lol omg you faggots are really reaching with this one

Yes

Make sure to show that the person on the right, the Free Speech man has body armor, a rifle, and a metal bat and a nazi/kkk/alt-right patch on his arm too.

Also, I have a hard time believing that the people the night prior were good people with what they were doing and saying. If you don't know or don't want to believe or see it then I'll say it here. They were circling a black church, threatening children and screaming Jew will not replace us. Yeah, that's real peaceful and upstanding people.

Fuck this ANTIFA trannies and little drug addicted sissies and fuck those nazi rejects. You are all designated domestic terrorists and will probably get locked up or taken care of soon, hopefully. Muh Sup Forums propaganda means l'm right and you're wrong, l am justified with my retarded way of life!!! Fuck off back to pol

Better watch saying Triggered. It sounds close to Niggered and, that's racist. #KEK #SJWAREASSHATS #YOUNEVERPICKEDCOTTON #INEVEROWNEDSLAVES #ANTIFALIVESDONTMATTER #WAITTILLTHATNIGGERRAPESYOURWHITEMOTHER

Really makes you think about how many retards might have internet access. Well, we know at least one does.

The big thing that makes me laugh is that you retards thing that everyone who was in Charlottesville to protest the Nazi march were Antifa. 99% of the people there weren't Antifa, they just hate Nazis and traitors

shouting fire in a crowded theatre is speech too but its illegal

So the KKK is planning a rally to stop global warming. I'm going to show up in white, light a torch, and march with them because I'm a fine person and that's totally what fine people with principled opinions about issues that are totally unrelated to racism do on the weekend... march with the KKK.

Okay slave good for you, enjoy being a designated domestic terrorist. Fucking weak little opinionated sheep, you all sicken me, fuck you deeply, destroy America with those alt right Nazis you dumb fuck.

>
You should try actually reading the 1st amendment. There is no exception for "hate speech". Dumb fucks like you who think that rights are only for people who think the "right" way are what's wrong with America.

you're right, everyone but you is a load of wild radicals, and your post is a shining example of the well-reasoned, rational, well-thought-out silent majority. if only more people saw things your way.

mmmm-hmmm

You are a fucking moron and too stupid to realize that silencing dissenters is a basic tenant of fascism. You had better damn well hope that you don't ever find yourself on the other side of an argument with someone who's as fucking retarded as you are. They'll use the same logic to beat your stupid ass.

You cannot have free speech without allowing hate speech, you double nigger

Your mother should have swallowed your nigger father's load instead.

>defending nazis
you want another holocaust? because this is how you get another holocaust...

l don't need to be told l'm right to feel special and apart of a group with my shining snowflake morals, l'm not even American, you're literally a cancerous growth in the US, you effeminate male faggot bitch. Communist fascist "liberal" confused minion.

>Antifa and BLM burn down, riot, and loot several cities last year
>Suddenly the whole world explodes when one autist hits some of them with a car

meta af because you just tried to silence a dissenter

This

Really makes me think you're a complete fucking retard and a literal Nazi sympathizer who needs a few 50 cal. aspirin, if that's what you mean.

Demonizing people to justify violence.... Sounds exactly like what the Nazis did.

that's not how the constitution works
there are exceptions to free speech, that are every bit as legally-enforceable or moreso, because the words of the constitution are the tip of the iceberg

the biggest exception to the first amendment in legal precedent is words that are reasonably and likely to disturb the public peace or incite violence. now those good ol' boys with their swastikas, guns, clubs, shields, and torches wouldn't happen to be inciting violence, now would they?

You know these lot probably would want another holocaust right?

>LITERAL NEO NAZI ALT RIGHT COMPARING LIBERALS TO NAZIS

FUCKING LOL. disingenuous deceitful white males and Sup Forums school of false equivalence

What I don't understand is why most of these Antifa fuckers are not being charged with terrorism.

Definition of Terrorism: A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Thousands rally for black pride.
Thousands rally for gay shit.
Thousands rally to stand against police violence.

Fifty people rally to support their own race, HUGE FUCKING CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

QUICK LETS GET THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO PROTEST 50 PEOPLE

Ya hate to say it but the anti-whites are to blame.

If they never showed the White Supremes any time of day, shit would of been gone into the wind by now.

This.

strange that for some reason people don't want to side with the Nazi's and white supremacists

Maybe this time we could actually do the holocaust instead of just lying about it :^)

Thanks for making my point.

>shining a light on a fascist pigs hypocrisy
>trying to silence a dissenter
pick one you faggot.

ANTIFA AND THE ALT-RIGHT ARE EQUALLY THE BIGGEST DUMBASSES IN AMERICA.

Yall getting mindfucked and used by people more powerful than you with money

why doesnt anyone bring up the fact boleshviks in eastern europe over a decade before the nazis came to power were violently suppressing opposition speech first? why are the nazis the go-to when they did it later in response to bolshevism? Did the Russian civil war not happen or something?

Seriously, that nazi must have been terrified when those people dove under his car.

see detroit for what life is like when under the rule of the left.
rampant corruption, neglect of facts which counter their narrative, and outright lies, violence, and intimidation against anyone who speaks out agains them.

how their party is still in existence today is scary.

Anytime :^)

how many did antifa kill in Charlottesville?

GET REKT, ANTIFA 0 NEO-NAZIS 1, GAME OVER LIBCUCKS

It just didn't have nearly as strong of an impact on the world as the Nazis had. (If only they finished the job)

I'd be pretty terrified surrounded on all sides by violent thugs.

Holy shit you indoctrinated fuckers are clueless as to what this country use to be, and I am not talking 70 years ago or some shit. Anyone under 30 needs to read a fucking book or two then revisit their personal philosophy.

this world, oml

What was he doing going to a neo-nazi rally then???

Morgan Freeman is a nigger, why do people like him?

true, if I tried to kill a crowd of people and only one of them died, I'd be afraid for my life, too.

its because the commies were much more brutal, hardly any pictures or foreign press were allowed in their territory. Ukraines Holodomor genocide wasn't even recognized by the U.S until I think 50 years after it happened.

We all need to remember commies/bolshevik/foreigners are much worse than " nazis " and I'll always crush a globalist/commie before a nazi.