Trap/sissy/cd/mental illness thread, continuation from >>742312324

trap/sissy/cd/mental illness thread, continuation from

I'm tired of you dickheads hating on traps and saying that it's gay to fuck a trap. I was the same way, until 6 months ago when I fucked a trap for the first time. I'm straight, but I was drunk and horny and my friend had me try something new. It was the smartest thing I've ever done. My friend hooked me up with an 8/10 trap, and we had a good dinner together, drank a lot of wine, and watched The Shawshank Redemption. We started making out, then she grabbed my dick and then I started eating her out. I pounded her tight, wet hole, and blew the biggest load of my life. I've gotten with 4 traps since then. They smell nice, are super fun to be with, know how to pleasure a cock, and most importantly do not menstruate. Not to mention, they're very feminine and not batshit crazy, unlike 95% of women these days. What you guys don't understand is that traps are not men. Traps are sexy, feminine, and know how to pleasure a cock better than any woman. The cock they have is merely an emotional connector which leads to maximum pleasure for both partners, both mental and physical. I don't care what you say, because I know I'm straight and I'm having the most fun I've ever had.

Can people suggest some clothing I could purchase online I am just beginning

Post more in pantyhose/stockings

Seriously those are some killer legs in heels

Fuck, I wish Cerise would show up more. Last time she posted she completely stole the thread.

Making up excuses for being a faggot who can't get real pussy.

What you really have to tell us is where and how did you find 5 traps to fuck.

any trap here in chastity?

Manliest face Ive seen

eBay and Amazon.

Bait.

Wow, you're a genus

Nigga he asked for some suggestions

Mmmmmmm yes i would love to fill that ass up and im stroking mmy hard cock to you self facial videos. They are so fucking hot im gonna bust and imagine im doing it all over your face

Damn is this you?

no just reposting old stuff

Thank you. Angry that I quickly ruined your autistic clown show after you typed so much?

But to be fair, I'm a genius and not a genus. Just to make that clear to all dumb inbred Republicans.

Damn those lips

I wish, it's the only thing stopping me from being completely submissive.

why's that?

:3
wasted? lol wait like the gta meme thingy? You are so sweet

But without the R TRAP GAY? we would have to shit post a lot harder to keep threads bumped.

Nah, there is enough Ko photos to keep bumping the threads

this planet would be a lot sadder without you, I agree

Mmmmmmmm i want to cuddle and do alot more to would love to slide my hard cock slowly into you while we spooned

Yes and no?

Well, if i was in chastity and someone held the key I'd have no choice to be submissive to whoever had the key. I don't think my girlfriend is into it unfortunately.

Mmmmmmm i can only imagine the fun we could have together

Why not ask though, or just do it secretly

pantsu

One lucky user is going to watch the solar eclipse with Bri, and I wish I was going to watch it with you. We could even copulate exactly when the moon totally obscured the sun.

Those are some real grade A+ faggot pantsu.

That pubic hair is also a dye?

It only lasts like two minutes.

I am a real A+ grade faggot :P

Little piece of subhuman faggot shit is too dumb to type, but has a big mouth! No suprise that xe doesn't have a job and blows old guys in the park. IQ in the single digits!

Awesome we should kiss. No Homo

I can suggest that you stop before you start. Grow up.

am not pass tho :c

Amen to that Bro!!

good slut

And two minutes is all I would need to feel her ass with my man milk.

I want to see webms of dildo riding

Have you ever considered committing suicide?

I should, i'm not sure how to bring it up to her though, she's more submissive than me and would probably prefer someone dominate us both. Either way i'm sure ill end up in chastity soon enough, i'd just prefer it if someone else had complete control of it instead of me.

oh...wait that doesn't matter.

Damn is that you?

mo tush pix

any clue who this is?

nice tucking, is this you?

Yes would sexually harass

full body pic/snapchat/kik

Omg soooo hot

tis me

More black lace please?

Fake.

Who this?

its not harassment if i want it tho

ye but still hot

More!

its fake

snapchat

more of those thigh high socks please

You are gayer than Milo.

You wanting it makes it way more gay though.

Then you'd be getting filled up right now.

Helloo c:

Hello. Cock out, now, slut.

this dildo will have to do :c

kik?

>single digits

Is this what you mean.. ?

Yeah I was thinking about GTA, I'd love to be molested by youuu hehe

ciao honey

Light cotton panties are so cute.

Fuck man, I just wanna find a trap near me so bad, but I'm in Iowa so like there are none, my kik is bigdongdon420 if any traps wanna chat

No. That is only a sneak peek. I want to see it in its full glory, bitch.

javipe325

My you are cute! Where do you live?

god damn it. i always show up just in time to miss the good shit that was going on :(

Yes they are! That's why I love wearing them c:

I don't know if it's safe.. It's wet..

omg i love it! do you have a tumblr, beautiful?

booty plz?

Good. On all four.