Can we please ban Americans from this board? They always post the stupidest shit...

Can we please ban Americans from this board? They always post the stupidest shit, I don't know if it's their education system or they're just naturally stupid, but almost every single post I see by an American on here is completely full of shit or patently false.

>inb4 leaf
>inb4 Canadamemes

Americans are the worst posters here. They add absolutely nothing to discussion and disseminate disinformation without even knowing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

stopracism.ca/reportfrm.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

DUDE

FUCKING

Chinese are only about 4/5 human, at best

WEED

LEAFING

Thanks for proving my point. At least Aussies are funny.

LEAF

If you ban your enemies, they win

Trudeau is that you? Is your air-conditioning fixed. I know that was a tough day for you.

Allow me to translate:
>An American told me the only thing I'm good for is holding open doors and apologizing (Which I am), and now I'm butthurt.

Go die, Canacuck.

Those trips are wasted on you, maple nigger.

>Massive bantz-induced butthurt syndrome

Why are Canadians so butthurt

you do realize, canadians are AMERICANS

This thread sucks. Please ban Canadians from this board

>bantz

See, Americans are so fucking stupid they don't even know what banter is. The pic in the OP clearly has a retarded American being a retarded American. You fuckers are like that across the entire board. Is it your common core?

youre so stupid, you dont realize youre an american

Americans get so defensive and angry, just look at this thread. Strength in numbers I suppose.

A FUCKING QUEEF

Can you not see the different flags, Tyrone? I suppose expecting Americans to be able to differentiate between their flag and another nation's is too much to ask

LOL U HURT IN BUTT BECAUSE I HURT YOUR MUM IN BUTT

but he got dubs, that means its true

>Canadian trying to lecture others on banter
The irony holy fuck

Look at all these butt blasted yanks who cant handle pasta bants.
Back to plebbit you niggers.

>American """"""""""food""""""""""

Yeah, they're always like this.

Can we please ban leafs from this board? They always ruin threads with their nigger tier shitposts.

canada is on the north american continent you retard...thus, you are an american

canadians are just wannabe romanian shitposters

But the owner is a member of an unofficial American State.
So are you.

kek

Uk webzone
>.uk

Canadian webzone
.cuck

Start your own 4gags nigger

Canada is part of North America, faggot. Check a map.

if australia thinks your shitposting is bad, you know its true

SAGE

If you weren't autistic, you'd know that when people say "American" they really mean "United States Citizen." If you want to argue the point, I'm a North American, technically, but that's not my nationality, nor my ethnicity, nor any component of my identity. It's just a continent.

>tfw quebec is better than regular canada now

Butt hurt Canadians lol

Kek, feel the burn (ing oil sands)
why so assblasted cancuckian?

Ban anime first

That shit brings all the kids from Sup Forums that act like redditors

you blasted a guy for saying bantz instead of banter...so ill hold you to literal terms for america...if only you passed grade 4...youre an american wether you like it or not poofter

How was that post in any way kek worthy? OP is a retard but you'rve even more retarded for finding that post amusing. kys

kek

you nation burns and you think you have time to cry about the U.S. ? dont make me come over there again. ill fucking do it

Not enough DUDE WEED LMAO

>you blasted a guy for saying bantz instead of banter

No I didn't, learn to read DeShawn. I blasted him for not understanding the concept of banter.

But syrup, if Americans get banned, you won't have any dicks to suck anymore....

azzy's a funposters
canadians are emoposters

Can we add Canada as an honorary member of the Butthurt Belt of Europe?

We could probably drop napalm on their capital and they wouldn't know the difference, If you fight the fire the fire wins.

love ya too buddy

its RayQuan racist, time to report you to the canadian hate police. and he understood banter fwend

He said the pic in the OP was banter. It clearly wasn't. Are you actually retarded?

I'd like that kind of life desu senpai

Post yfw you realize you live in the USA. God's greatest gift to man kind

>leafs need not apply

You should praying that we annex you, you fucking inferior dude weed lmao smoking, forest fire loving piece of shit. Afterall, if you fight us, you lose!

You're a depressed faggot. I said you are under bantz-induced psychosis from too many anti-Canuck Sup Forums posts and are lashing out like a girl. Go kill yourself in the burning half of your country.

>doOQqL7i

heres where you go to report op to canadian online crime guys (hate speech against other nations counts) lol what cucks (and he made fun of black americans) just put his id and thread in report...lets see what the leaves do

That is actually fucking hilarious.

Underrated

because your a cuck

>you will never dance with a dog
I think we can all put aside our differences and admit this is a tragedy. Is it true Americans don't keep dogs as pets?

It's not America's fault you lack basic reading comprehension. The poster in your image clearly said "4/5 humans" meaning exactly that, a 4/5 human. It's a joke about them being subhuman. Try and keep up.

Shitposters shitpost regardless of flag, some yankeez are ok.

We need two walls

ON THE DOUBLE
O
N

T
H
E

D
O
U
B
L
E

>your
And you cunts complain about American education.

yea and i am going to shitpost regardless because it is my favorite pasttime hobby

>I expect perfect punctuation and correct spellings at all times on Sup Forums even when I know what they mean it still upsets me

faggot

You're a Maple Nigger who can stop coming to Sup Forums anytime.

no it is more like
>heh i cant make a clear counter argument so let me state X has done Y wrong thatll teach him heh

There's a lot of smart ones. Thankfully I see more smart ones than mongoloids confessing their love for trannies.

Right because "why are canadians butthurt"
really warented a serious counter -arguement right? The retarded american strikes again
retarded american strikes again

i thought leaf bantz was supposed to have leaf related bantz on img

A FUCKING LEAF

it's a meme you retard

i've seen this post for literally every area of every state here, yet never seen it in action.

Fuck off Potatonigger.
Isn't there something in the UK you should be bombing right about now?

>he thought Chinese are humans

I am ashamed of my countrymen sometimes, but at least they're not a fucking leaf.

A FUCKING LEAF

I don't know what more flaming about Canada. The population or the landscape.

Ban Sup Forums and all problems solved

WE WEZ CANADIANS N SHIT

they turned into Ultra Shitposters because they became more of a laughing stock on Sup Forums after Weed man became lead Leaf

need more to help me fill these out, he made fun of black americans (which is illegal in canuckland) so go and report op (put his id in section) and tag thread on there...i gave my real contact info so they should be back to me shortly. godspeed

pajeet you banned toilets too, enough

oy Sup Forums

WE

WUZ

ROCKS

N

SHEEEEEIT

DESIGNATED

>A fucking leaf

America is this website dumb fuck where do you think you are? Go back to Sup Forums.ca

>Update
canuck must have gotten in trouble from being reported...do your duty, and fuck up a leafs weekend plans by reporting fro racism and nationalists comments...youll get a free syrup

Ssshhh! Canada, no one listens to maple leaves. Why don't you go stop those koalas from eating all your molasses bushes.

Leaf, we have all been begging to block Canadacucks from here. Let's give you slack jawed faggots a place to chug maple syrup and scream at each other with beady eyes and heads that separate from your body at your jawline when you speak. We ALL want you gone