Why do Americans blame us for the jobs lost as if was the fault of NAFTA?

Why do Americans blame us for the jobs lost as if was the fault of NAFTA?

b-but muh jubs

NAFTA lead directly to the rise in inequality as soon as it was signed. It was a disaster and should be repealed.

13% is still a loss. Also, we are secretly all cyborgs. Don't Tell anyone.

You lost 13% to trade in general. Most of your trade is with China, Germany and Japan. And that 13% is 800 thousand jobs, you gained 5 million only because of trade with Mexico, i.e. a net positive of 4.2 million even accounting for the jobs lost to every country.

Retards believe NAFTA took jobs away.

Americans are retards

So Mexico is ripping the the US off, then? Because I don't think anyone disputes China or Germany, Japan was a huge issue in the 80s as well that basically never got resolved

Americans are buying their own products with that "deficit"

>be controls tech
>take Billy Bob's job
>blame it on Mexicans
Coming from the Rustbelt, I really hate people who expect others to solve their problems for them. I don't pity these inflexible losers who refuse to adapt, and then blame others for their failures.

The difference with China and Mexico is that the products we import from China are pretty much made entirely with Chinese labor and resources. Take cars for example. Most of the cars we get from Mexico received a lot of input from American companies. Mexicans just do the assembling basically. They are used as cheap labor. I think this year or next year Buick will sell a car that is imported from China.

People are retarded, same with the they terk er jerbs retards who wouldn't work in the sun all day for minimum wage in the first place

>why can't all these people just move and be programmers and shit

Stop being 14

Pretty much. The days of supporting a family with an assembly line job are over. Those jobs are never coming back, and no one is going to pay you $50,000 a year to screw nuts and bolts when a machine will do it more efficiency.

These coal miners who think Trump is going to save their jobs are delusional too. Natural gas is cheaper now, wind and solar will soon be cheaper than coal too. It has nothing to do with "muh climate change conspiracy" it's just technology.

>I don't pity these inflexible losers who refuse to adapt, and then blame others for their failures.

Yes, because obviously it's pretty easy for 40-50 year olds with mortgages and families that lose their jobs to outsourcing or automation to just get a trade/degree and then fuck off to the other side of the country where "the jobs are"

I mean let's be honest, it is pretty much their fault they didn't foresee this shit in the fucking '80s

why not? 95% of them have no problem lecturing you about how Tertiary education shouldn't be subsidized and how everyone should pull themselves up by the boot-straps. Do you really think the remaining jobs in those industries in the past 5-10 years weren't almost entirely consisted of boomers and old x-geners? Well, they can pull themselves up by the boot-straps now.

>The difference with China and Mexico is that the products we import from China are pretty much made entirely with Chinese labor and resources.

Source? Because that's patently false.

Like I said, I'm coming from this area. I worked in factories that reduced their workforce in favor of automation, and I saw the writing on the wall. Do you have any idea how many of my former coworkers just blamed the gubmint n spics n shiiiiit?
Yeah, fuck me for being unsympathetic to actual people I know who would rather be self-pitying bigots than do anything to better their circumstances.
I also have solar training. I'm basically an electromechanical technician. Feels secure, man. I feel badly for my brother the trucker, though.
You're greatly over-simplifying what I said, but yeah, kinda. See above - I'm coming at this from a personal place. We had to move from Ohio to Illinois when I was a kid, because we had to follow the jobs in the dying industry for which my father was trained. My wife and I have moved to 3 different states in order to further our careers, and it's paying off.
There's something that's decidedly un-American about refusing to pick up one's roots and strike out in search of a better future for oneself.
Good post.

So American corporations have been fucking with everyone, especially with Mexicans, and then they blame everything on us (for literally no reason), so a bunch of hillbilly unemployed cunts grow to hate my country (again, for literally no reason), to then elect an orange bastard who will now destroy our economy for literally no reason.

Got it.

I really hate Americans who pretend NAFTA was the best thing ever for us, and then pretend it was somehow bad for them.

i don't get that graph mexico has no high-tech companies what do you expect? don't blame nafta since mexico has oil

So fucking what, Venezuela has oil. The difference between you and Mexico is that Americans turned into their slave labour while they turned you into a buffer state who is in constant fear of being nuked/invaded.

>Mexico butthurt about paying for the wall.

Those are always shitty jobs meant for mindless retards too.

Not everyone can be a doctor.

So Americans are stupid, and water is wet.

Blue is how many of them and red how many of them works.

>He got caught by the boarder patrol.

No. The South Koreans are able to create things the world wants. Mexico hasn't yet. Thats the reason countries like Brazil, Russia and Turkey will never become developed but china will.

So coal country should get demographically nuked so the miners can earn minimum wage in neighbouring states? God you're a cuck

Obongo bailed out car companies and banks to the tune of billions of dollars but can't extend that generosity to American citizens

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

Oh yeah, Samsung the suicide country who might get nuked/invaded at any moment and had literally nothing prior to sucking American cock is really special.

East Asia leveraged their ability to provide cheap labour coupled with decent infrastructure and property rights to absolutely flourish in the world of producing electronic components

Messico has a lot more competition and less direct advantages, more corruption, crime, being fucked over by the US etc.

you are a crybaby

I am pissed off at Americans for good reason, and I won't let a slant eyed gook tell me I can't.

China is ripping US in trade!

>Because I don't think anyone disputes China or Germany, Japan
Trump hasn't attacked any of them because of the trade deficit. It has attacked China for different reasons; and Germany and Japan are pretty much left unscratched on trade by him.

He's right tho

Even when it attacked China in the past, it seems he left them alone because they can help with Kim. And we have nothing he wants.

>Because I don't think anyone disputes China or Germany
We aren't ripping anyone off. The U.S. just doesn't produce a lot that we'd have reason to import. Our Import deficit is a problem, but its a trade deficit with our european neighbours, in no scenario would us improving our domestic consumption for more imports meaningfully affect the U.S. trade deficit with us.

Why is Trump bullying Canada?

Because they drink milk in bags