What is Sup Forums on tonight? im freebasing 30 mg oxy and smoking some dank bud

what is Sup Forums on tonight? im freebasing 30 mg oxy and smoking some dank bud

Oxy is for faggots.

I don't fuck with pills and shit, but other than that still nothing. Been dankrupt for the summer since all my plugs are unreliable trash. Should be getting smoked out this friday though!

fuck off mate

Oh?

oxy is lit

Nah, weed and alcohol are tops.

my nigga

Why are you wasting perfectly good oxy? That's a fucking sin what your doing smoking it like there nothing your a terrible junkie
Jelly/10
18 months clean probation fag reporting

we im an instant gratification type of guy. there is little no rush when u ingest it. granted it would be a longer high but fuck it chase it on the foil, fite me

I am high on life

some modern strains are bred specifically to combine well with Opiods.

snort roxys or fent presses

much better ROA with better BA

I have to work in the morning. I'm only on 5-HTP, my new favorite sleep aid.

i know the feel. that's cool too my guy, big ups to you for that

I can't wait for you do get addicted and then start doing heroin cuz its cheaper

Fuck you cunt

medicinal lmao

I'm literally snorting heroin right now

Nice! I'm using fentanyl diluted in water with my handy nasal spray

Your mother's a dried up whore just like you

My mother died in a car wreck when I was 9

weed, xanax, klonopin, gin and tonics

Good, that bitch deserved it

dude weed lmao

man yeah wtf u doin. lick the coating off around the pill the crush it and snort it

>I do drugs
>I'm so cool

I'm glad I'm not this pathetic.

Thanks, I hope you don't ever have to go through that pain like I did even though you seem to dislike me.

Shoot it up pussy

bro i gottime in this and do alright for myself thank u very much

I am also taking oxy though i swallow it because of its high oral bioavailability (>90%) because im not a huge faggot who smokes pills. That and i guarantee my bud is better than your "dank" whatever

I lost someone recently too. It's hard wrapping your head around the fact you'll never see them again. Gl

if you aint fucking with the life shit up and keep it moving

40mg oxy to 0
now it's just weed, xanax, beer and dexedrine
could be worse

why don't ya'll addicts just off yourself off the bat
fkn failure-at-life fgts

if I off myself I won't be able to get up and go to work and like get high on drugs n other fun stuff though

what are yo basing that on? how you kno what i got? faggot

>get high
>fun stuff
pathetic

Gross. I mean I like to cut loose from time to time but that's over the top don't you think. That shit will dominate your life if you don't watch out. It can turn you into that dirty guy at the bus stop with that drunk bitch.

bisshhh I camped on a river like an hour from my house monday night. drank, smoked, took acid and molly with friends. brought my suit out there. got up early and changed at the camp ground drove 2 1/2 hrs up north for a meet and greet with new suppliers followed with a meeting with the bosses. and it was a totally awesome day!

W T F would I kill myself?

point being - drugs can be great

That's what they all say. Do you think anyone wants to become an addict?

because of that feeling you get when you look at yourself in the mirror

feels good man

SUBQUESTION:
what is everyones favorite drug?

Fuck you

By freebasing I assume you mean chasing the dragon. Furthermore, that wastes so much oxy, sweet sweet painkillers

The dirty Guy at the Bus stop, Don't be that guy. If you respect the drug..blah blah blah..Do your thing, don't let it become you,

Go on the dankweb faggot

techno dicks

t. guy who hasn't smoked oxy

OP, listen to me, I know how you feel right now. Enjoy that shit. But quit. Opiates bring only pain and misery, and smoking straight up pills covered in fucking plastic binder is not only degenerate but wasteful af. Quit while you still can OP

Snort them...

I'm about halfway through a ball of some fish scale. Gonna love work in the morning.

hahaha daam my fucking dawg here

i be in the same boat sometimes i hate that shit i usually have to call out sick cuz i mainline so i get way too fucked

> river
> camp ground

pure dee traesh

Used to do addys + blow on workdays. 2/10 wouldn't do it again. Hope you like the crash lmaO

With your weak ass 20% lil nigga

Been smoking fent patches for the past 3 weeks. Really wish I didn't relapse, hoping the withdrawals are tolerable

I can't go as far as main lining anything. Just doing lines bro.

Probably still tastes better than that shit.
>being a snob about weed
Kys

This is nothing new to me

sacred mushrooms

Enjoy being a burnout then you fucking bum. I'm LMAO'ing @ ur life. If you do physical labor you're fucked

Jesus Christ imagine your life being THAT shitty and degenerate

I was just fucking around hence the "lil nigga"
I wish everyone could just go into a store and just buy the shit.

I literally grow weed for a living. Legally.

mdma or caffeine
shit's tight

i could but i rather not. freebasing for me is too euphoric to do anything else. i see snorting as a secondary roa. its the closing i get to iv'ing and i do that conservatiely. dont much like the marks they leave.

Thankfully not much manual labor anymore. I'm a fairly successful burn out considering I'm a certified oxygen technician loved by my patients. I pay my bills and do my job day in and day out so fuck it. Maybe one day you will understand what it's like to have a financially and morally satisfying career. Until then enjoy the smell of fryer grease everyday you hateful little prick.

You should've learned how to make an exit bag by now you sad piece of shit

>I go on Sup Forums
>I'm so cool

I'm glad I'm not this pathetic.