I need you to drive my car bro. I'm too fucked up. Here you go

I need you to drive my car bro. I'm too fucked up. Here you go
>see this
>wat do

KNOBS CONFUSE ME

Drive dat mofucka like its your own.

Time to get those tires barking with the 3k RPM launch in 1st. You're gonna need a new clutch soon

Idk how the fuck to drive a manual... But I'll try my best. Shouldn't be too hard.... Gas to go... Brake to stop... And that weird clutch pedal whenever I want to change gears. 1..2...3...4...5...6..

Easy

Reverse is on the wrong side

let Jesus take the wheel.

I guess I'd try to fit it into my mouth?

Drive it tf? I already drive a 2000 audi a4 5spd

>pic related

Drive the car because I'm not a fucking moron and know how to drive manual.

Drive.. What else would i do?

>Take keys
>Move stick from side to side to ensure in neutral
>Push in clutch pedal with left foot
>start car
>with clutch pedal still depressed, move car into first gear (or reverse depending on parking situation)
>After car is in appropriate gear, slowly release clutch to find engagement point (different on every car)
>once confirmed and car is moving, give small amount of gas as I hold clutch at engagement point.
>Gear locked, ready to rock
>Shift into second by pushing clutch in and backing off gas, then sliding into 2nd while releasing clutch and giving gas for smooth engagement
>I begin to get turned on by how smoothly your car drives
>I make you give me road head while I drive your car
>MFW I'm glad I learned how to drive stick

Do a clutch kick whilst mid turn for a sweeeeet drift, yo.

Try and!not touch the red button

What kind of mods have you done under the hood?

Two noob noob intakes

Drive it because I'm not a fucking faggot. Pic related is what kids who can't drive stick should do.

>>wat do

60 in 1st

16g turbo and all supporting mods the stock side mount inter cooler is good for 350hp as tou can see I have a front mount:)

basically this. been wanting to see what all the STI hype is about

>Posting license plate on Sup Forums

Dubba dub dubs have spoken.

drive the fucking car because im not retarded and can handle a clutch like a man

Fucking drive it, I own a 6 speed

No it isn't.

MANual.......it's in the fucking name

nice. get in bro.

Go full dagumi

I'd drive it where ever you want but before i was done id grease it up with half a tub of vaseline and sink my asshole on it, then give it back like that

All these fags driving with outdated technology lel

Laugh.

You didn't apply the brake.
You didn't release the parking brake.

Ok, listen, this is going to be scary, but I need you to trust me. Everything I'm about to do your car can handle.

The top R should be labeled YEE HAW

Rev match it like Senna!

Say, "Sweet, it's a stick!"

Put in first rev to 3k and dump the clutch

Spot the vdub driver

I got this

kill the E-break, slam in first, red line, drop the clutch, ???, profit.

drive it and then text them the next day and see if they want to go to a meeting

Foot on break, release handbreak, clutch in shift 1 through 6, then put it in R for racing mode to get max revs bro

Probably have trouble with the new and finnicky clutch or put it in 6th when I want reverse out of muscle memory.

Is it seriously a thing that murricans can't drive manuals?

grind the gears down to nubs

It's not a standard feature like in Europe, but living in the bible belt I don't know anyone who can't drive shift by the time they are in 1st grade.

>Is it seriously a thing that murricans can't drive manuals?
I'm Murrican. I drive shift. My wife drives that car on occasion, but usually uses the automatic.

So I guess not true.

Yes

It actually makes for a good anti-theft device here.

push the clutch in.
find the grab point.
hold down clutch
rev engine slightly.
release clutch slowly to grab point.
accelerate forward.
release clutch
boom you can drive manual now

Push the clutch in, move through all the gears including reverse just to see if the transmission is healthy, then drive the fucking car. I've never owned an automatic.

Most can't. Automatics are just way more common. A new car with a manual transmission will cost a few thousand more than the same car with an automatic.

only in the cities

who uses the parking brake outside of hills and shit

you don't even need it for actually getting the car moving or anything, people who say you need to use the parking brake for hillstarts are out of their mind

Spoken like someone who has never started on a steep hill

American spotted

boi i live in tennessee there's mountains everywhere here don't act like i haven't seen a hill before

either heel-toe or just give it more gas, no big deal

the car i learned to drive in didn't even have a parking brake

You've got that backwards friend. I had to buy a car 6 months ago and when you choose the transmission type, the price would go up 1500 bucks at least for automatics.
The prices they show in commercials are for manual cars because the automatics cost more.

Drive you home without a problem because I'm not an American retard and I know how to drive a manual shift car.

Well, it's been a long time since I went car shopping. It might depend on the vehicle. My dad was buying a new truck a long ass time ago and that's what he told me. He was pissed about it because like me, he refuses to buy an automatic.

I'm just glad i'm not poor and jealous