I tried to kill myself the other day but I failed. I didnt think that I could feel worse than i did the other day...

i tried to kill myself the other day but I failed. I didnt think that I could feel worse than i did the other day. I know its just a matter of time before I finish the job. I feel fine like half of the time then this shit hits me like a train. I dont understand and I cant take it much longer. please give me good suggestions on how to kill myself without traumatizing anymore of my friends or family

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/girl-mutilates-her-body-and-posts-images-to-tumblr.1824/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand how people can fail to kill themselves.

Either ingest something highly toxic or cut open your jugular. Or man the fuck up and suffer through your life like the rest of us.

Don't do it. Get some help.

i always laughed when i here about someone failing to kill themselves, like either you weren't all about it or you are a fucking retard.

>kill myself without traumatizing anymore of my friends or family
Impossible

I would say you shouldn't do it at all, just focus on making yourself feel really good whenever you don't feel shitty, and hopefully everything will balance out. My dad killed himself a few months ago and there's no way of giving your family closure. They will always have questions. The fact that you have family should be enough to change your decision. You're blessed, user. Now go do something with yourself and stop contemplating suicide and stop posting about it on shitposting imageboards

>please give me good suggestions on how to kill myself without traumatizing anymore of my friends or family

No way really. Best would be to go to the army, but with your current mental state you wouldn't get in. Try psychiatrist/psychologist first. They'll probably give you some ssri, offer group therapy. You're not a fucking snowflake, there's tons of people feeling the same way, and they often manage to get out.

Here are our Sup Forums-scientist working hard to find answers to life!

it's probably a lack simple biology knowledge rather than a lack of conviction

Just don't do it.

buid one or two pressure cooker bombs (look up instructions from the islamic "inspire" magazine) or a couple pipebombs attached to a vest and blow yourself up

again fucking retarded, if you dont know too much about biology, enough in order to kill yourself that is, there is plenty of shit you can find out with an internet search, then there is always the course of just destroying the head, a simple suicide by truck can do this

true.

Helium + cpap

Enjoy

You failed to kill yourself the first time take this as a second chance in life tell me why do you want to kill yourself op

im just saying, if i ever tried to kill myself and failed, that would only make me furious and want to kill myself even more, the only way i can see this not being the fault of the suicidee is death by drugs and either you didn't do enough or someone saves you. otherwise, like i said, you weren't about it or are retarded, maybe both.

What was the method you used that failed?

What type of autistic question is that?

I took 6 advil and some fish oil

Don't give people advice on suicide while knowing nothing about their situation. Get some help.

Alright hell if i care get a gun you pussy

and survived? you're one tough bastard.

kek

i stuck my peenor in a finger box

Fish oil? What does that do?

>I took 6 advil and some fish oil

Well thats the faking problem! you need ATLEAS 5 multivitmamin tabs solved in vater to push you over the top!

oils up fishes to get fucked

down the road on my arm

Use your quads more carefully in future

you didnt go deep enough or not enough runs

if quad satan wants to talk about fucking fish that seem adequate to me

No matter what you do, it'll hurt your family. Taking your life is the pussy way out. Don't be a pussy, get some help.

not to be a faggot but it looked really nice in that stupid 13 reasons show. seemed easier than it was. now i marked myself with a huge scar i get to carry forever now

jugular seems like the next best thing

>not to be a faggot

We will be that judge of that, jizz-tonsils

scrub
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/girl-mutilates-her-body-and-posts-images-to-tumblr.1824/

well its retarded if they didnt do it to die

i dont feel like killing myself anymore today. stop replying on this thread now. im going to have a cigarette

A train accident can do, you just have to wait till the rail is right in your spot and jump (focus on your head), you can do it at night. Do not trust drugs, there is always a huge percentage of failing. And guns... if you don't have the experience of carrying one, don't use them.
I do myself want to die so that's why I won't say shitty things like "don't do it". Life is shit, but I want to see if I am mistaken or not.

you smoke, you might as well kys

i dont think she did

>A train accident can do, you just have to wait till the rail is right in your spot and jump (focus on your head), you can do it at night.

This is good advice

stay alive for the eclipse atleast but still dont kill yourself, shits gonna end in september anyway.

This shit again
Cpap doesn't actually kill you