Trump supporters are retarded

Trump supporters are retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/gop-base-poverty-snap-social-security/516861/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is retarded. MAGA!

Stay mad faggot

Yo mama and dem

I honestly don't know why even white supremacists like him. He doesn't care about you in the slightest.

They also love a guy who is a consummate cuckold and they call people they don't understand "cucks". Too dumb for irony,

I would not be suprised if Trump payed dudes thousand of dollars to fuck his wife

>look mom! i did it again! another /pol thread on /b
kys yourself tonight in the mirror before sleep you fucking faggot OP

Or maybe pee on them.

Oooooh some body making fun of my god-emperoror! Boo-hoo!

I think the trump train crashing and burning is satisfying as hell.

What you dont understand about Trump is he was essentially just as far away from Hillary Clinton as you can get. Hillary was the most corrupt evil person to ever run for the presidency of the United States. She literally sold favours while she was secretary of state. Thats why youre fucking stupid for supporting Hillary.

At least you know exactly who Trump is and what hes doing all the fucking time.

Fuck all you empty headed-susceptible to group think-democrat morons.

And fuck you propaganda brainwashed Walmart shoppers.

It does suggest that there might be some vestiges of democracy left in the United Snakes after all. Or it could mean that the Resident Dump is a parvenu and that the privileged class is kicking him out of their club.
In either event, "you're not going to have Donny to kick around much longer". MAGA!

Lol. Did some democrat lesbian tell you your opinion? Never stepped foot in a walmart. Pretty funny accusation considering republicans clearly generate more wealth.

YUP.

Your English is faulty, tovarishch, just as is your argument.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/gop-base-poverty-snap-social-security/516861/

OH YEAH, OH! KEEP GOING!!!

>Hillary
She's old fucking news and besides there were more people to choose from.

Trump haters are retarded

"When cornered, blame it on Hillary."
– The Gospel according to St Steven of Bannon

Imagine un-ironically attempting to defend and idolize someone as fucking retarded as Donald J. Trump

fucking lol

>libs hate the word retarded except for when they use it against trump

>Not politically independant
Sure. Sure, OP. You type those words!

/thread

No, tovarishch, *you* type those words. OP would not have written "independant".

What's your point, OP

You're just kinda pissing into the wind here, this isn't much to go off of for a whole thread

I'm pretty sure everyone knows this already, too so it's not like you brought anything new to the table

All in all this was a poor thread, low effort, SAD.

Trumpbot is awake again.
Cдeлaйтe Aмepикy oтличнoй.

Societies change, they are living things. There are times when citizens decide a certain thing is probably not such a good idea after all. Kind of like when the religious right decides to fuck with abortion. It shouldn't be messed with, but people are offended by the concept. Then they express their displeasure by shooting a doctor in the head in church. Or some rebel punk shoots a bunch of innocent people in a church.

I don''t think people properly appreciate who's being oppressed, and how they react to that oppression. So when a few people point out a statue is actually a message of cultural oppression, then a bunch of oppressive rednecks come to protect said statue, that statue becomes a cultural crossroads, or a touchstone.

Yes, the local left knew what to expect. I think the left (and antafa) showed a lot of balls knowing the alt-right was coming with murderous intentions, jacking off on their forgettable relics, but in reality just spewing a fuckload of hate. So, the left naturally came to tell them we hear you, and you are assholes. You know the rest.

aha

They should ban people who start political threads on Sup Forums. Go to Sup Forums dumb fuck.

OP is a Obumfuck votin maggot - fuck off OP

lol triggered

Elaborate.

they truly are