To this day, I wonder if she knows who it was who fucked her over and spread her noods online with her name

To this day, I wonder if she knows who it was who fucked her over and spread her noods online with her name

I don't know, but now she is on my twitter and tumblr account.

what's her tumblr?

I talked to the guy, know the whole story

so tell it

Doesn't look like anyone is here, so why bother

interested

Where's she from?

Las Vegas now

6/10 who cares.

Why is it a big deal? more often than not people look engage but drop it after a bit.

that face and personality are 10/10

Who is this and what did I miss?

IttyBittyBeck. YouTube and Instagram chick. She got exposed, full nudes as you can see.

>Naw man.
>Start with a base score of 5.
>Gorgeous face +1
>Beautiful hair +1
>Flawless toned body with perfect legs +1
>Willing to bet she has a perfect ass too +1
>Small tits but nice nipples. +0 or -1 depending on your preference.

>Final score 8/10 or 9/10 depending on how you score the tits.

There has to be a score for pussy. She has a magnificent pussy. Absolutely incredible.

>Niggers on Sup Forums don't know how to rank women. They look at one feature and assign a random number. You have to look at the whole package.

The thing i don't get is a big deal over an exposed photo. If they embrace the fact that's them and are proud what more flame can be thrown.

Perhaps some don't want their fully naked bodies shown to absolute strangers. She certainly did not. She submitted photos for what she thought was a legitimate job and ended up having them posted online with her full name to shame her. She didn't deserve any of that.

Kek

>This is the system I use and it makes scoring women very simple.

Start with a base score of 5 since it is midway between 0 and 10.
Then judge them based on five areas.
Face
Hair
Tits
Body
Ass

If they are above average in an area they get a +1.
If they are average they get a 0.
If they are below average they get a -1.
Add all that up and you get your score out of 10.

Such as Emma Watson would only be a 9/10 even though she is top of my list of girls I want to fuck. She only gets a 9 though because her tits are too small.

Who gives a Fuck about this chick? Never heard of her, and she’s less than average. She has no tits, her pussy is fucked up, average face and is shaped like a boy...

pussy is fucked up? what?

Her pussy lips are hanging the fuck out lol

Also, why is this butch gray? Is she a retarded vegan or something?

>Emma Watson 9/10 really?
She's a 6 bro, you're blinded by fame and your childhood of jerking off to harry potter.

Learn the different between fame and beauty.

I’d probably give her a 5 at best.

gray? what do you mean

>pussy is fucked up
Found the virgin

Her face is like a 6

Objectively a 6 but yes I agree with you she's a total 5 for me as well.

Sorry I’ve been with women I didnt have to pay for :(

Go jerk off to some k stagram girl with 90 followers now. Lol

No pussy thats an outie is perfect. Looks deformed 4/10

Thank God we aren’t considering her personality into that equation.

>small tits
>crazy eyes
>avg face
7/10 at max

Agreed. Finally, someone with some taste.

The summervirgins always feel the need to prove their accusers wrong too... Pathetic.

And yes that's a whole different subject, I doubt I'd last 20 sec talking to her before my head fell off with disinterest.

Also, let’s not forget that this chick may very well be retarded. After all, she gave out her nudes for a fake job kek

Dude you’re really cool on Sup Forums I bet you’re the coolest person to hang out with irl.

>may very well be retarded
Have you seen her youtube channel???

>Retardation confirmed.

can you even view her youtube any longer?

Ass shot?

Nope. All of her shit says private. How retarded was she? I mean, it’s going to take a lot to impress me knowing that she gave nudes to someone for a fake job

Haven't checked in a long time? But she had a video about putting a mattress cover on her bed for fuck sake, and what the best way to do it was.

>No pussy thats an outie is perfect. Looks deformed 4/10
>Agreed. Finally, someone with some taste.

Virgins, read and learn: When a woman gets excited, her vagoo lips fill with blood as she becomes aroused.

It's very unnatrual for a pussy to have no lips. Women are so disgusted by you that you've only seen vaginas that are unaroused. The "innie" vagoo.

pic related, very sweet and edible vagoo.

This level. It was really bad.

>IttyBittyBeck
Seems like a sweet girl. She's working hard on her body. Gotta love the fit ones.

Oh, fuck. That’s impressive retardation.
Spoken like a true virgin that’s desperate to put his tongue in anything. You’re the type of guy that would go down on a prostitute.

Jesus, quit being retards and post more pics.

Please link any and all social medias, thanks!

Yeah and all her other videos were her just rambling incoherently about subjects of which I could not decipher.

Of?

Aka she’s the typical woman lol

She auditioned for a modeling agency. Took photos and did a skype interview.

There was no agency, it was a fake craigslist scam. Now shes a whore on the internet for the rest of her life.

Her name was Rebekah Harasick. This is her story.

How old was her? Pics?

Are you a white knight by any chance?

>Aka she’s the typical woman lol
Very self absorbed young talentless whore

She actually got the attention that she O so craved.

She would be so angry! What kind of pig could so such a thing!?!

>body 10
>face 6
>pussy 10

I would know, all my girls are 10

I know the name of the dude who did this to her

Pretty sure the girl in OP”s pic isn’t aroused you mong

Not your personal army Rebekah

moar nudes Sup Forumsro

I only wish more idiots would get exposed like this talentless whore. I miss the good old days when these dumb bitches couldn’t even whore themselves out on Twitch, MFC, etc...

I imagine it's fairly easy for most girls to figure out who spread their nudes, unless you just sent the same ones to every guy . In her case she's just unfortunate she got scammed .

does he have any more?

I just want to see her feet. Her hands are really nice.

Back to sucking dicks behind the dumpster for them all.

and i wonder if the Sup Forumsboys here will ever grow up into men who don't define themselves based on their ability to dox girls

Here is another one for you, I don't know her name though.

she's cute, even with no tits a 7.5/10

Samantha Rago

well done!

Her facebook looks good :)

another. Charlotte Wilson. Unfortunately, she went into hiding after one of her college professors recognized her and doxed her online.

i have a video of her stripping on camera too.

Yeah I found that in a vola a while ago

any moar Rebekah?

there's a ton of Rebekah, but I don't have them handy. just google search her name or IG handle

You're just butthurt because he's right.

And you'd be crying like a schoolgirl if anyone ever leaked noods of your ugly fat ass online.

Not that anyone would want to look at them.

Girl in ops pic has big fat lips, you can see that. Sweeze her ass a little, kiss her neck...

I'm a sucker for hairy asses. Makes me the woodmaster. It's so animal. Love to see on a woman.

Drunk and late to the party. My b. Name?

Rebekah Harasick aka IttyBittyBeck

Stop

lol what? is that you, bek?

She's been taking them down. A lot of the archived thread pics are 404'd..

how is she taking them down?

Lol. Reminds me of elise9911 XD!

Possibly with DMCA requests. Just know all the threads are 404'd, the ones I found.

well shit, Sheriff

why? she has a beautiful body - with visibly lots of work and effort - she should be very well be prod of.

Blow it up. Whores have 0 rights.

It was really easy to get girls nude in the 2000's.

It's a trade off now, more girls available but not as easy.

I got a bunch of OC I may release in a few years.

I can only imagine the rush this person got while she was doing this.

OC of Rebekah?