What we Mexicans on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums have about us. Don't be apologetic...

What we Mexicans on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmexicanscampaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are drug lords. Yes we will behead you. Yes we will invade your land with illegal immigrants. Viva Mexico , America will be mexican in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we mexicans, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, infiltrate their families, marry their daughters, put sombreros on them and make mexican culture the law of the land in the whole of the Americas.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/20/opinion/when-americans-lynched-mexicans.html
africanamerica.org/topic/latinos-ethnic-cleansing-african-americans-in-la
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're the alpha race of North America. Like how can wh*tey even compete?

Quality thread

I unironically agree I'm sick of Uncle Juans sucking up for the white man's scraps.

this is exactly what i've been saying

>Make America Mexico Again

Shut the fuck up. Mexicans from the Southwest are so cringy.

Met a girl on Omegle from your cunt, unironically said I was attractive. Still have her sc and number.

>Omegle

Spotted the wanker.

>wanker
spotted the wannabe european

>wanker

Why is it that an Argentinian always has something to say? Literally every thread that mentions Mexico has at least one shitposting Argentinian.

And no, I don't go on Omegle to masturbate. Might be news to you, but not everyone that visits this site is a complete neet.

you think that's an achievement?

>wanker.
seriously? is that your vocabulary?

>Remember, infiltrate their families, marry their daughters, put sombreros on them and make mexican culture the law of the land in the whole of the Americas.
The reverse is happening. They look white and speak English. Their children will look down on Mexico like every other American.

tfw can't make America more CHI, because no women are into me

;_;

>1 joke

>2 salty chicanos (probably a samefag)

life is beautiful

Definitely, I'm glad women from your cunt find me attractive, I feel the same way towards them.

Also, whats up with everyone in your country being emo and shit?

>tfw no swedish bf

>CHICANOS AHAHAHA XDD

Go ahead and post from your collection of mexico images, I know who you are lad

>They look white
>americans are now willing to clasify every other hispanic as "white" if it means they can keep telling themselves they're a white nation

>Embrace it. Yes we are drug lords. Yes we will behead you. Yes we will invade your land with illegal immigrants. Viva Mexico , America will be mexican in the near future.

>being proud of turning the greatest nation on earth into complete garbage

Mexicans, ladies and gentlemen.

You've chatted with the bottom of the bottom, probably why they're emo and find you attractive. Sorry

My bad, I misspoke. By your country I meant Scandinavian countries. And no, she was pretty fucking attractive too.

>greatest nation on earth
>turned into complete garbage by mexicans

does not compute.

what is wrong with you?

Why don't Americans brush their teeth or wear deodorant?

The kid that sits next to me never does it.

Do what I said or just go ahead and stop replying.

They ones who marry and have children with whites do. Our genes gallop into the pool on horseback shooting hot lead from rifle into injun genes rendering them inert.

>Make America Mexico Again
>Not:
>Hacer América México de nuevo.
Mexicants are losing. Just live with it.

whatever you say ese

what the fuck is this thread fucking CHIs spreading their bullshit

Haga*

>Yes we are drug lords
Detachment from actual Mexico and thus loss of all credibility: achieved

You're living in the American stereotype of Mexicans without appreciation for the reality separate from those stereotypes, what a rancid perspective.

No es por nada que toda mi familia abandono Mexico y se fue a los Estados Unidos. Fuck Mexico. I am a 100% ameribear and proud of it.

and spics wonder why Americans are becoming hostile towards Mexico.

congrats, you took the bait. that's because you are already hostile, you just need an excuse to justify that

White people are the real illegals anyway, the time is long overdue to give them the boot

>spics

Fuck off, cunt. You know damn well you wouldn't say this shit in person. No one wonders anything, you're kidding yourself if you think anyone would ever take your side.

wew
e
w

>mfw can speak Spanish

>people falling for this old pasta

Vendido aaaj

>MakeMexicoRuledBySpainAgain

Here's some American love for Mexicans

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/20/opinion/when-americans-lynched-mexicans.html

haha nice meme man

Where do you live lad?

well we started by killing you and taking your land.

Americans will either fight or leave.. It's very clear to see that the citizens of the U.S.A. don't want Mexicans and Latin Americans in there country for obvious reason. It's a shame that the Government and the politicians don't listen to the constituency. I'm tired of seeing 5'2 wetbacks give me the evil eyes, God Bless America, Death to Mexico.

Mexican Revolutionaries have always been a problem. War is inevitable and most educated people know this. Americans are not punks, war is definitely in the future.

And what are the Mexicans going to do about the Black Americans who are much larger and stronger than most Latin Americans. Are niggers just going to magically disappear?

Mexicans are cool.

They're getting ethnically cleansed.

africanamerica.org/topic/latinos-ethnic-cleansing-african-americans-in-la

They're our allies. We both hate white supremacy.

please git and stay gir

Atleast Mexicans know that they're not white and own up to it, brazillians on the other hand

You're pathetic

>we will murrica in thirty years

well, if they hadn't been such a bunch of greddy motherfuckers that wouldn't have happened, but oh no muh we wuz always right n sheeeeit, muh multiculturalism muh shekels. if it things get real and whites become minority up there, then serves them well for following their government run by greedy bloodthirsty psychos blindly andfor being warmongers.

>Mexicants are losing
Hey gringo. How's that wall coming along?

No they aren't "our allies"
Blacks are no better than whites.

>They look white
FUCKING LOL

Americns fucking stink. I swear they all smell like old milk

>wonder why Americans are becoming hostile towards Mexico
What the fuck do you mean "wonder why"? Where americunts ever not hostile torwards mexicans?

top kek

>I'm tired of seeing 5'2 wetbacks give me the evil eyes, God Bless America, Death to Mexico.
And I'm tired of whites thinking I should kiss the ground they walk on. I have nothing but hate for white americunts

Shut the fuck up.

Wow you're stupid

MEXICANS, THE INVASIVE MUSLIMS OF REAL, CIVILIZED NORTH AMERICA

CHI

I have a feeling you are a white person trying to disrupt brown + black unity

>North America
>Civilized

MSM doesn't report on White Genocide or displacement. They don't stand for EQUAL rights, only Minorities to prevail as the natural born "natives" die economically. Fuck the SJWs, fuck Zions.

Disrupt what?

>brown + black unity
The blacks in the US are those of unlike latin american. They are culturaly anglo, and they have no interests nor similarities with mexicans other than disliking whites.
When's the last time you saw a black Catholic that wasn't from Africa or a black speaking Spanish that wasn't from South America or even a black giving a shit about mexicans problems?
Where were blacks during the immigration protests in 2006? Where were they when mexicans get assaulted or even shot by police? Where were blacks when Trump was talking shit about mexicans?

If they are our "allies" they sure don't fucking act like it

Stopped the new fag, brit slang is Sup Forums culture.

Alternative facts

>being emo and shit
I can feel my brain cells dying just reading what you write

Am I wrong? Did blacks actually hold mass protests when mexicans were shot and killed by police?
Did they say ANYTHING when Trump began his campaign by insulting our entire nationality?

No they didn't. I see no reason to think of blacks as allies if they have no interest in our problems

Kek, Scandinavian women are 6'0 average you little manlets are 4'10 average. They see you as pathetic and emasculated.

d-does anyone else use 'lad' ironically irl?

And then it all becomes a shithole of poverty and murder with no white authority to reign you in. Great plan.

It's catching on here a bit, since we have so many Brits here anyways.

>Amerishort making fun of people's height
I'm mexican and I'm only 5'10 and today I went to couple stores.
I went to Aldi, Home Depot, I went to a bank and a Carson's.

You wanna know how many white men I saw were taller than me?
One.

yeah better to let whites keep treating us like shit and then let then kill us all, like they've been talking about since the first time they met a non white

>executed justly for murdering white people
>dey be raycissss
Jew York times, everyone

I use it at work often. It gets a few chuckles and smiles. Would recommend.

What state

WTF I love CHIs now

>Things that never happened: the post
Why do you feel the need to lie on an anonymous image board?

Kek, CHI btfo by based aquafresh

>after Mexican raiders committed a series of assaults on the economic infrastructure of the Lower Rio Grande Valley in resistance to white dominance
>in resistance to white dominance
>Mexican civil war factions attacking the US was because of racism not anything to do with the fact it was the middle of a messy civil war
That's some SJW tier logic right there