Alright guys, is he going to be VP?

>Trump claims to have narrowed list to five people.
>During interview, Papa O'Reilly told him that Trump will pick him
>Appears on news multiple times last few days

Is he courting the media and trying to make a presence for Trump to assess? Or is Newt going to be the VP pick?

Idk how I feel about the guy yet. What's the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy_Sr.#Investments_in_entertainment.2C_shipping.2C_and_real_estate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Michael_Curley#1st_prison_term
vault.fbi.gov/Joseph P. (Joe) Kennedy, Sr./Joseph P. (Joe) Kennedy, Sr. Part 1 of 8/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Giancana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Newt Gingrich is a big fat mess.
I hope he isn't picked.

This.

Trump would be a fool or a Clinton agent to pick Newt.

The only logical choice

Kasich here

Daddy that's disgusting!

Gingrich isn't fit to shine Trump's shoes, let alone serve as his right hand.

Gingrich could be a good choice

Might get the cruzlims on the Trump train

MOONBASE
O
O
N
B
A
S
E

Gingrich is a logical choice but unfortunately the electorate is not logical.

So it's not a good pick.

What's wrong with Newt. He has the legislative experience Trump wants

Trump already said the Washington Post "VP list" was incorrect.

DAILY REMINDER that Trump CANNOT choose an establishment shill as his VP, because this will give the corrupt DNC/GOP all the incentive they need to do to him what they did to JFK.

Trump MUST pick an anti-establishment VP whom the corrupt elite FEARS EVEN MORE THAN TRUMP HIMSELF. This way, Trump's continued Presidency will be the ONLY thing standing in the way of a VP who will cause far more problems for the elite, and they will have ZERO incentive to assassinate him.

So, to all you cuckservatives saying "pick Newt, pick Condolezza Rice, pick Rubio, pick Cruz, etc", you are FOOLS. Trump cannot pick an establishment shill for his VP, or his election will be for nothing and ALL WILL BE LOST.

>get ohio
>????
win

Yea but he is really liberal

It would only alienate the conservative base

can we stop this meme please

Joni Ernst is the ideal pick.

He's a fucking dirty, sleazy nutbar

it'll be condie rice - it defeats BLM instantly. plus she is neocon enough to unify the party.

I hope he doesn't pick Newt "MUH MOONBASE" Gingrich.

as long as its not that cunt mary fallin..

fucking faggots, newt would jettison you out the nearest airlock

Probably not. I'm betting it'll be Kasich to secure Ohio in November.

>Fucking Newt Gingrich

>an establishment shill

pick only one.

It's going to be Rand. Trump mentioned a while ago that he made up with someone who he was pretty hard on in the campaign.

It's better than sarah palin....

rand will be in the cabinet, possible sec. of state or treasury. no chance he'll be v.p.

Lil Hanny just plugged Newt on his show, so that's probably a pick for either FOX or the established GOP elite.

These guys are already threatened by pro Trump rivals within the party (see Nehlen in Wisconsin or Pam Bondi in Florida).

as a democrat, i didn't like him much in 2012, but i recently heard him speaking on sean hannity i believe and he is quite intelligent and seems to have good intentions. i think he could be a good equalizer to trumps eccentric personality.

I like this as well, but we both know they mean GOP fukboi whenever they said "Trump will pick a political insider as his Vice Presidential candidate.

So Dick Cheney?

Do you plan on voting against Hillary twice?

Join the never before seen bernie sancho

why introduce a sex scandal to the ticket? that just dilutes trumps message when he plans on hammering bills past to win.

i've never seen so many loons in a thread before. you were trolling right? catshit?

lol i would never vote for hillary. i do my research. i like trump because unlike a lot of these DC snakes in the grass, trump has an ego. He has the balls to call out anyone, and i believe he is running for president hoping to become the next teddy roosevelt and get some shit done to solidify his legacy. probably one of the only times in my life i will vote republican. we shall see what the left turns into within the next 8 years. currently it is the party of pussies. what ever happened to "i may disagree with what you say but i will fight for your right to say it?"

>still not understanding that JFK was a mob hit

How bad would it actually be if he chose Ivanka as VP?

I can't help but feel JFK was way more likely to be government hit than a mob hit (at least directly). Mob isn't entirely unlikely of course, but it was way too well executed.

I hope it's Newt. He's very sharp and knows how to work congress, which trump will desperately need to pass tough legislation like The Wall

He'd have a lot more success if he had a good established republican as his VP. He really does have to put those establishment conservatives in line.

>not picking a black female politician as your VP

former secretary rice would be amazing. he'd win instantly, wouldn't even be much of a fight.

but she probably doesn't like trump.

He isn't good looking enough. It will never happen.

This

Also it would've only brought attention to the mob if the mob did do it and usually monsters are aiming towards not being discovered doing stuff like murdering the president.

The insiders of the government could've easily hid it or pinned it on someone else so I find them more likely in that way too

I laughed so hard when I saw that live. "Little bites!"

I like Newt. He's a smart man but not percieved well by the voting public.

It's his fucking old lady that freaks me out.

Mia Love....

>thinking this list isn't simply to get people talking about him
>thinking this is the real list
Jesus, pol...
Have you learned nothing?

I like newt

it's funny because he has a hot younger wife too

hillary will probably call them both sexist

The popular candidates on the ballet for the remaining primaries are listed on this short list. Stop being so stupid pol. This is to ensure voter turnout with assumed unity. Trump is even lightyears beyond pol, apparently.

oh man I wanna fuck her in the ass

Gingrich is always on Hannity..

>2 old white men Vs Shillary

Yeah, Trump's got no fucking chance.

Oprah it is.

Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. (his dad) was in the irish mob.

he got several "off the books" loans at his start - and owed many favors. hollywood shows you mostly the Italian mob, but it is the irish mob that was secretive and brutal. as an irishman in boston you had to have mob connections. thus, somewhere down the line Joe crossed an italian. Joe was worth the equivelent of $3.37 billion today.

Joe repayed his dues sure, but lots of people had the dirt on him... especially regarding his off the books Liquor money he benefited from during prohibition.

>liquor money during prohibition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy_Sr.#Investments_in_entertainment.2C_shipping.2C_and_real_estate

plus all his insider trading and stock manipulation - he had dirt on him so was never fully out of the game. Had Pearl Harbor not happened, Joe Sr. would have been the first catholic american president.

So dad was out of politics, missed his window, so the politcal crown went to the older brother of JFK/RKF, but was KIA during ww2. so... JFK was the heir.

Joe Sr. knew the right people to make this happen. Joe Sr. openly got his irish mobster friends to literally force the early retirement of their local US Representative in Boston, a prized seat for sure - certain to retain for life and be on many committees at a minimum. Joe likely had many career ending scandals ready to lay at the feed of the incumbent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Michael_Curley#1st_prison_term

>Curley retired out of nowhere and JFK with no political history got the nod.

Joe Sr. and mob bosses used the strong arm to get local businesses to support JFK.

Joe Sr. liked power, so he took the job as the unofficial "ward boss" who held great power locally in the East Boston Ward 2 for 30+ years. This made him many enemies with his italian rivals. accused by italians of "robbing the church blind". there was now a score to settle

read page 27 - or pic related so you dont have to click

vault.fbi.gov/Joseph P. (Joe) Kennedy, Sr./Joseph P. (Joe) Kennedy, Sr. Part 1 of 8/view

>i_aint_clickin_that_shit_nigga.jpg

redacted pdf compiling threats sent to ted over the years, kind of chilling.

>lots of pissed of ITALIAN mobsters
>fast forward to February of 1957

Bobby (RFK) was appointed the chief counsel for the McClellan Hearings into organized crime (top kek)

>these are the hearing that made Jimmy Hoffa a household name.
>now BOTH the italians and the irish mobs are mad

most of the mobsters RFK was investigating were "friends" with Joe Sr., some had done time for Joe Sr.... now investigated in open congressional hearings by bobby.

>Sam Giancana from Chicago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Giancana
>Carlos Marcello from New Orleans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello

surely Joe suggested to Bobby to "stop", but that wasnt Bobby - he was a self-righteous catholic.

Joe bought a congressional seat and a senator seat with his mob ties then had both power spheres wanting his family dead. they wanted it known that absolutely no one was safe . this was 100% mob hit

The smoking gun? it was the aftermath. Nothing political came of the JFK/RFK assassinations, if it was a communist hit there would've been international diplomatic waves.

so what you DID see? a systematic, meticulous, an utterly colossal effort by the FBI to take out the Italian mob in the early 70's

I hope he picks Newt.

He's great in debates, he's an insider with political experience, he said he's been secretly on the Trump train since the first debate, and he'll let Trump be Trump.

Lots of idiots on here shilling against him. I understand he's not 100% perfect, but who the hell else?

I should also add that he helps bring back the cruz people and has a lot of meme magic behind him already. Literally moon man

JFK was a commie hit
So government, in so much as the federal government was heavily infiltrated & controlled by communists.

MOONMEN FOR NEWT!!

MEME IT INTO EXISTENCE.

GO TO SPACE AND LEAVE THE SHIT BEHIND.

We're going to get a wall and a moon base!

MOON BASE HERE WE GO

Newt Gingrich has been on Fox a lot lately and generally been pro-Trump. He hasn't been on anymore lately than he was before.

He's probably on the shortlist, along with Huckabee. The other three are Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions and Rudy Giuliani.

It'll be Sessions or Giuliani.

Careful, she can see you posting right now.

You and everything else in the cosmos.

>jack ruby the gangster cleans up
>Sirhan Sirhan cant remember what day it is
>witnesses in kitchen say shot came from entirely different direction than Sirhan's location
>still claims innocence

not an argument

>still not understanding JFK was taken out by Bush Sr. during his service in the CIA, thus securing his presidency, and his son, up to the point of cheating votes

>no supporting links or evidence or even an explanation.

Megyn Kelly stealth vp nomination

Anybody notice how everytime Gingrich chuckles Hannity flips out?

Mega Kelly is an SJW

Globalist.

Newt seems about right.
>on Trump Train the whole time
>will maintain conservative base
>intelligent writer and eloquent speaker
>insider but not establishment
>has experience fucking with Clintons
>MOON MAN
>O
>O
>N
>
>M
>A
>N

Pat Buchanan would also be good but that will never happen.