FEELS THREAD

FEELS THREAD

let it out Sup Forums

also pls help me fill my folder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywIfhavpQrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this gem

Hate those dreams. Someday user... someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywIfhavpQrQ

My mom kept me very sheltered growing up
Not allowed to drive still dont have license at 32 years old
Try to keep mom happy create my own career in her home town
Make good living everyone in town proud of me part of society
She still depressed and has too many problems money can help with
Every day miserable filled with awful feelings
Leave town and career to live with her almost homeless
Back then was the best I could do to make her happy
Now she looks at me as disappointment
Waiting for one of us to die have not worked in 4 months will be homeless soon.

I'm feeling pretty chill right now. I've got an exam in 12minutes and a presentation in 40 but I'm ready. Hope you're all swell today/tonight

she's not into you, give it up.

Good luck on your exam and presentation

fuck her.

this one sums it all up real nicely

I left the army this month after 8 years of service.

I'm living on my own now, for school, in a different city, in a different state, with no one to talk to. It's like starting over, in a way.

I've been disconnected before, far away from everything-- comfort, food, warmth. But even then I had brothers.

Killing was easier than this.

You just ruined my morning. But idgaf I'm seeing Death Grips tonight, I'm gonna do everything in my power to feel better. I'm the only one who cares about me, and I sure as hell don't want me to die. Fuck my depression. I'm gonna have fun, because my life depends on it.

Legit advice here because it kind of works, just give up on her and move on to the next girl. And talk to multiple girls at once, work at it to try to get somewhere with one of them.

But never let them know about others, never cheat (they always find out or you get drunk and argue and bring it up anyways like an idiot) and if one of the girls you're talking to ends up fucking some other guy, don't tell her how she was just one of the "others", you just ruined any chance you might have had with that bitch. Just break it off but be polite, she'll remember you were decent about it (trust me most guys aren't and there's a chance that appreciation will make her interested again sometime later).

But you won't have to just wait on that chance because you have the other bitches to talk to

Oh and NEVER SEND NUDES FIRST. Trust me, if she expects you to after you talk dirty and you don't, and she does that whole "well then let's just forget about the whole thing" GO WITH IT. Have other things to talk about ready, and act like you really don't care. Drives them crazy, they don't like the dick pics but they expect them

ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES

God this picture and this acid makes me really feel man :(

hell yeah Sup Forumsrother
enjoy the hell out of death grips man

This thread man, troubling times for many of us Anons. But thats going to change for me, and I hope it changes for some of you as well. Its fortunately not too late for me, so I think, with hope and perseverance I can turn my frown upside down. Im going on bike rides, Im getting healthy, Im focusing on schooling and taking time to think about life, and sometimes death. Ive created a rock playlist, haha. It really helps though. Its gotten me through a lot recently. I know im venting but hey, what ca any of you do about it. Heh. Anyways, my advice to all of you: Go on Omegle, and try to find a girl around your age. Maybe use some interests, and get her to a messenger other then omegle. Sweet talk her without showing yourself, like a selfie or some gay shit. Make her feel like she is a goddess, just treat her with the upmost respect. Eventually, you want to try to date her. She will obviously say yes, however if she doesn't, just head back to Omegle and start again. Same process, over and over. Its what I do, and what im continuing to do. Ive gotten over 15 girlfriends online with this, and hopefully it will put some meaning back in your life like it did with me. I know, its pathetic but it truly helps knowing someone out there loves you. I guess thats all, just have fun out there boys, and remember this: Although the road is hard, you can't predict the future. If you don't try, you never know what could've happened if you did. Thank you Sup Forums, hopefully I made this a better thread with my imput. Cheer up Anons.

I am alone about to fall into the abyss
When I do, no-one will know I was even there.

Get away from my high REEEEEE

dust to dust user, sunrise sunset

>15 year old girlfriends
i like not jail thx

>omegle
there's more than one way to skin a cat user

Thanks, man. It was a really short test is all. Now to prep for my short presentation.

Thank you! I will!

> realizing I said 15 girlfriends, not one single 15 year old girlfriend.
> realizing that you can easily spot a catfish by asking for a picture of them holding up a peace sign or some shit

Lil

cheers mate. august is almost over, semester is about to start. Stressin like crazy. it feels mad chill in here tho

Boosie

Story?

I envy those who commit suicide. It would be nice if I loved myself enough to do it.

thats going in my jojo gif folder

It's not nice being hateful.

It's not pleasant hating everyone who's ever hurt you, knowing there will be no karmic balance. They'll get rich and have happy lives, and I'll wake up one day 15 minutes before my shift at Home Depot in a shitty apartment, having dreamed I was hugging a girl or just chilling with my parents or just FUCKING HAPPY... and I'll decide- No More.

But the day I stop hating is the day the last thing keeping me alive leaves.

Overweight. Balding early. Plan A and B for careers fell through due to happenstance and screwovers. One last shot, but very little faith in myself.

I'm told I'm a very nice, but very deeply angry person. Damn straight. Get slapped around and spanked and told that you don't deserve to even be angry when other people hurt you, have that happen for 20 or so years, and see how fucked up you are.

So let the hate come. Let the hate fill all the cracks and gashes, cauterize and stitch together something not quite alive and not quite dead.

time to go to my local home depot

Too bad I got no one that'd even worry about me user.

>mom has been cheating on dad for 2 years
>dad extremely depressed
>dad starts drinking, heavily
>next day come home
>find dad on the floor
>empty alcohol bottle and a couple of pills next to him
>next week my mom commits suicide too because she still loved him

fair enough user fair enough, still thought, there's other ways to meet girls other than omegle. REAL LIFE ONES user. what a concept eh?

Feeling like an average piece of shit hat feels like I've accomplished nothing and everything I could want is out of reach.

Don't cheer me up anons, just give me your stories so I can forget about mine.

Moms friend just died. Not that her dad dying when she was young, getting depression from that and a divorce wasn't enough my dad is trying to get another case.

I understand, I am using this option and telling this option to anons who don't yet have the courage for the oustside world picking up girls. I was just saying that it helped me when i was in that hole of no confidence.

i've tried it, but with very little success. you must have to put in hours to find that many willing to talk to you for more than a few days

>Anonymous 08/16/17(Wed)23:57:35 No.742
Yeah I understand, if your not patient the bots on omegle will eat you alive. But, when you find the girl. That girl, she is amazing. Every time! She is just like you, liking all the same things you do. The only problem I run into is that she doesn't use Sup Forums. But come on. Anyways, basically put in the hours and you will be heavily rewarded if you play your cards right.

Screw it, making a thread for this.

idk user, i get the concept of finding someone who you're compatible with. it just seems like a recipe for disaster if you actually fall in love with this person. the likeliness of you meeting ever seems astronomically low.

Been trying to get a job and its sucking the life out of me.

Most recent interview seemed like it went well, ans the recruiter I talked to said they had positive things to say.

That was two weeks ago. Now I emailed him to ask whats the status, and no reply. I called him two days later and he didn't pick up.

What the fuck am I supposed to do go find him in person? Why can't I just find a job so I can stop having low self esteem when my family asks me how the jub hunts going.

Fuck me, things never seem to work out.

it's a game of numbers. if you send out a hundred applications/resume you're bound to get 1 hit.

I know but I recently had a good interview and wanted to know what became of it, but the recruiter for the job stopped replying.

I don't know if he's avoiding me or if he's on vacation or something.

It's been over a year since I've last felt the embrace of a girl who actually gave a shit about me and it's hard to not feel like an inadequate piece of shit every day of my life. Our society revels in meaningless flings, no one soul searches anymore.

Always claiming to be a victim of a bigger scheme . No remorse for shitty actions. Constant term oil everytime i get home . Short fuse . Same shit everyday fap , game , work , sleep . Shitpost in my sleep wake up repeat

You living the dream user.

this is my life

>be girl
>go to amusement park with my best friend
>also, my only friend
>have the best day since forever
>rider the ferris wheel
>say "user your my best friend ever"
>see the light in his eyes dying
>realize he just wanted to fuck me
>rest of the evening is spend in awkward silence
>wake up
>be boy
>what the fuck, brain
>what the fuck was that

I've thought about killing myself for a very long time ive also had times were ive wanted to beat things to death and watch them slowly die while i watch the life drain from their eyes.. Maybe im just physcotic. Yeah i probably am but i just want a fucking cheese burger man.

Sincerely, The nigger next door

This one always makes me fucking break down

So sad. :(

Ugh, woke up roughly a hour ago, slept in my office cubicle, step-daughters mom is a blow addict, my step-daughter is now weelchair bound and is depressed.
>Best friend died next to me in Iraq, promissed him I'd raise his daughter as my own so she doesn't turn out like her mother
>tfw now she's weelchair bound because some cunt in a BMW ran a red light while she was crossing the street on her bike

>tfw now she's weelchair bound because some cunt in a BMW ran a red light while she was crossing the street on her bike
That bitch probably deserved it.

How the fuck could a 9 year old (her birthday was on Monday) deserve to get run over?

Lol whoops.
Get her a sweet wheelchair.

Preteens are really annoying. I'd have done the same.