My GF doesn't want to have sex with me

My GF doesn't want to have sex with me
what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-racist-roots-of-cuck-the-white-supremacists-favo-1797868917
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried rolling trips?

Not op, but gonna try. Maybe I'll get lucky too.

Break up with her unless you want a year long relationship where you only smash once

i just want to have sex and waman are such assholes about it

shit

Roofies

how do you use them op?

I'm not OP, but make her a mixed drink with something bitter like jager (to mask the taste), and the rest is history

Accept her decision and unless she treats you like shit continue on with a healthy relationship until you break up. If you want to be a materialistic and hedonistic faggot and only be in it for sex break up with her and use tinder

>rape

Serious question OP, why doesn't she want to have sex with you?

Has she ever had sex with your?
Is this a recent thing?
Have you asked her about this?
Is she religious?
How old are you two?

Follow her, find her boyfriend, fuck his ass until he likes it, her boyfriend is now gay so she has to have sex with you until the next guy.

thanks user

-never
-she gets mad when i mention it
-yes i have and she says to just get someone else if im just about that
-not that i know of

ill give it a try

Be seductive, actually attempt to arouse her. If she doesn't return the affection, the girl is cheating and it's time to move on.

Have you tried waiting til you're married?

R
A
P
And E
Rape should not be a felony

Go to a hooker take pictures and send them accidentally to her

Rape should be a capital offense.

....Wank one good and proper?

As in capital D O I T

Hahaha it's 2017, contraceptives are available, cheap, and safe.

Find a better gf, if she never wants to put out. If it's just a few days between fucks, go on no fap when she isn't riding you so when she does it'll feel amazing. Me and my gf are pretty busy most of the week with work, but we normally fuck Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and at least oncentre on a weekday, with no fap between the 2-4 days off my cock is normally so sensitive it feels amazing when I finally dump a fat load in her.

Well, yes, legally anyone who is under threat of rape has the right to end the life of their attacker in self defense.... however far too few take the opportunity to remove this bad habit from our species.

How long have you been wasting your time with this lady?

She doesn't get to say. Take what belongs to you.

play with her and find out what she likes, if you can get in her pants eat her pussy like its basketti and mebol then fuck her brains out ya dingus simple solution to a simple problem

She's trash.

>Bad Habit

You sound like a cuck.

Leave her.
sage'd

user it doesn't get better from here. If she doesn't crave cock now she's not going to start. That shit is part of your selection criteria when you're finding a partner. It is not something you can "solve"

this

Well I'm not batman, that's for certain. Point being, rapists have less reason to procreate than even I.

No objection with this sentiment, though :P

>Than even I

Said the betafag.

Yessir, ready to suck your cock for no extra charge!

I was in this spot once. Tried to talk it out eventually it seemed she either needed to get over what was causing her to not want to or we had to break up. things got better for a bit but we broke it off for other reasons

Sometimes people aren't interested in sex. It may not be about you or even your problem to deal with. Move on, if that's your big problem.

Quit being a bitch and get on with life faggot. God this place is filled with fuck ups.

Tell her you're leaving her for someone that is better than her AND puts out.

move on then. If its something you want from a relationship explain that to her then break up with her if need be. if youre willing to deal with no sex and no explanation and her getting mad when you try to talk it out with her then stay i guess. seems un happy.

If she is not willing to have a sexual relationship with you, well just give her "Lets just be friends" speech, and dump her softly, while remaining in good relationship with her.

Since she want's to just be friends, and you are not getting anything but the tings friends offer to each other anyway.

Maybe you can maintain the aspects of the relationship you enjoy, and still... explore other avenues. Tinder is a good option, I hear. Still, let her know your limits and let her make the decision whether to maintain the girlfriend label. You can be a player, so to speak, but if you actually give a shit don't lie about your interests, but shit, if you don't care about her I doubt you would have made this post unless you were looking for ways to fuck people on the side... in which case the answer is obvious. JUST DO IT. GET ANYONE YOU CAN FOR WHATEVER PRICE IT COSTS YOU. YOUR DICK IS YOUR MASTER AND NOBODY CAN GET IN YOUR WAY! SATISFY YOURSELF BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!

>That shit is part of your selection criteria when you're finding a partner. It is not something you can "solve"

Exactly. Just move on.

I TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CARE

Fuck you, apparent MEMELORD youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Better one: youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

Maybe this gets me banned, but enjoy:
verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-racist-roots-of-cuck-the-white-supremacists-favo-1797868917

Rape her

> be in a long distance relation ship
> before meeting my gf for the first time in person she was always down to get wild for me on cam and help me bust a nut
>we meet up and fuck regularly when together but when we are separate she stops caring about helping me get off all together
>try to ask nicely and get her to understand my need multiple times
> still nada
>decide to find pussy elsewhere and find side bitch to fuck regularly
>side girl knows about my gf and doesn't care
>still fuck gf regularly when together