BUF:Evander Kane (illness) won't play on Tuesday
PIT:Evgeni Malkin returns Tuesday night

Other urls found in this thread:

draftexpress.com/profile/Lauri-Markkanen-73519/
youtube.com/watch?v=3-qqerpycWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely fantastic edition desu

rags

I hope based Curtis Mac cucks the team who waived him.

>rags

Good evening
2 new breads are started, I'm confused

Other thread was started by an earlyfag with no news. Make hokkei great again.

Roger that, Amerifriend

this is the real thread

We had a discussion about creating a wall between Denmark and Sweden that would close off the Baltic Sea in response to rising Sea levels. Any thoughts on that?

>rags

yes

You guys are genuises
It'd handle the Sea levels rising, and help us get rid of the underwater tunnel connecting Denmark to Sweden - which would help against criminals traveling from the eastern europe robbing through Denmark and Southern sweden

How about flooding Schleswig-Holstein while we're at it?

EARLYFAG BTFO

>early-fags btfo edition

Junitor confirmed for hating puppers

>Yep, to the left of the Rags, ya hoser.

you mean buffalo??? help me out here user I just cant see the islanders on this map!

Those trips, you devil

Schleswig-Holsteen is nearly just old danish people wanting to get away from the larger cities, they can be left alone
We can live without Aarhus or the most of Copenhagen though

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH OTHER THREAD BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Why is Wisconsin so shit in the hockey world? Their state is fans of like 3 different teams and they only have 1 D1 NCAA team who suck. I wish they were better.

the 3 Bs beer babes and bruins

DOG KILLERS DOG KILLERS DOG KILLERS

KILLED ANY DOGS LATELY??

Other thread was made on time, and made first.

I can only assume the OP here is a janitor or mod.

Sorry, didn't mean to show it!

I meant that it might be a good idea as a further obstacle for the criminals and other unwanted people. I'm sure we can find other homes for those people in Denmark and Sweden

>on time

no you were exactly 10 posts early, what part of the bump-limit do you not understand earlyfag

>implying /hoc/ after has news

ten posts isn't really early, but oh well.

>Other thread was made on time
>10 posts early
>made on time

really makes you think

I said it before and I'll say it again, just because the OP doesn't have puppers doesn't mean they hate them.

I understand that two days ago some asshole in /heem/ made a new thread 40 posts early and not only were the mods cool with it, they deleted any new posts made after that one.

If that's the new normal, great, but how about some consistency. 20 or less has generally been irritating but acceptable in the past.

Is that your fighter dog kennel?
Or do you raise them for meat?

DOG KILLER DOG KILLER

Aaah, yes!
I was thinking slowly before, sorry!
That would make sense, it'd cut us both off from Germany, which is where all the eastern european scum travel through
Scandinavia would become better by the minute

Ten or less is "on time." You can't generally wait until 499 or you get three assholes all make a thread together.

Do you want three assholes, user?

The 3 C's, Chara, Carlo and Clau... Cassidy

Pretty lost as to how to show you I am not a mod. I would show you a pic of my gf but she does not exist.

3 assholes make threads after 500 posts then you use the earliest made thread by time and the op of the other thread delete them

in a perfect world this is how it would be

And yet today the jannies deleted the thread with the earliest timestamp.

So OP here is either a janitor or has a friend who is.

... It doesn't matter, we have a new thread, I'm just looking for the same rules to be enforced with the same consistency.

No worries.
And since it technically belongs to Germany now, you won't lose any land either. If you can't have it, no one will!
It will be great

>autists bitching about threads
cmon buds it's pathetic even for this place

you made the thread before the bump-limit

why does discussion trigger you so much?
reddit has plenty of memes for you

>making an early thread to get OP
>not even making a Pulju-edition

Ill never understand you north americans...

Who the fuck cares if it is early? Does your autism require you to fill up all 500 posts? I never understood the big deal if a new thread was made a little earlier. I mean if we're only at 400 then ya fuck you but anything even close to 500 is perfectly fine.

EVERYONE makes threads before the bump limit, you simpering newfag.

15 or less is usually fine. 20+ gets the thread deleted, or used to before the current round of janitors.

If you delete everything made before 499, you add extra work because everyone makes a new at the same time and we get three new generals in every general, twice a day.

This isn't rocket surgery, but apparently is if you're YOU.

The 3 F's, Finns, Fun, and Furpuck.

When will people learn hokkei is superior?

clearly it wasnt fine, as you got your fucking early thread deleted

>newfag

nice projection

>responding in less then 20 seconds
holy cow. if it means that much to you continue lol

>02/15/17(Wed)15:39:22
>02/15/17(Wed)15:40:00
:)

your post just updated while I was replying to the other user so I included you in my reply

there's this guy on my morning commute who always wears a Bruins jacket and a bruins hat.

>I rate Monahan

see

>Finland will have a 1st overall in NBA before NHL
really activates my brain cells

draftexpress.com/profile/Lauri-Markkanen-73519/

Then we're in agreement. The reason you don't want a new thread made at 400 or 425 or 450 is then you have the old thread hanging around for another three days, and the point is to have one general only. Making a new thread at 490 does not contribute to this problem in any way. We just have a new janitor who has apparently never posted on Sup Forums before, but I'm sure he'll figure it out provided English is his first language.

It was fine. "If the Janitor does it, it's not wrong" is a false statement.

Basketball is a fucking shit show. Anthony Bennett went first overall a few years ago and he busted so hard he now plays for some shitty league in Turkey.

>not sure how to feel I triggered the fuck out of some nerd in Montana that has been a fan of 4 teams in 3 years
>even Canada is getting into a tussle about it.

Someone's year lads, please discuss hockey.
Only team that could ruin it all is the pongs.

you too? there's always a guy with a Leafs windbreaker walking in my neighbourhood and I recently saw a kid with a bmx wearing a a Blackhawks sweater

Wes McCauley

The blues will win it this year
Or the Caps

>Making a new thread at 490 does not contribute to this problem in any way

if the thread doesn't make it past bump-limit you have the same issue with multiple dead threads plaguing the catalog. all early threads contribute to this.

/hoc/ has always hardlined against this behaviour

Capitals-Sharks finals
Caps take it

>Do you feel in charge Michèle?

guys i cut my thumbnail to low and now it kind of hurts and shit

what do i do

No it hasn't. if you've never seen another thread made a dozen posts early, then you really are a newfag.

New threads that close are fine, *provided we finish the old thread*.

I know this because I have posted in Sup Forums prior to last Monday. What's your excuse?

happens to me all the time
but no worry bro just use this
works for everything from acne to cut dicks
enjoy

>New threads that close are fine, *provided we finish the old thread*.

so now you rely on autists making sure the old thread is past bumplimit, instead of just migrating at bumplimit in the first place

>other generals
who the fuck cares about them. /hoc/ has always prided itself being above the casual practices of other generals

I guarantee I've been visiting /hoc/ longer than your casual faggot ass

reddit redd reddit

>mcsecondary assist
discuss

Opened my eyes on how good Mikael Granlund is.
Best winger in the league desu

They're not fine because then you have two threads that can be potentially bumped. and sometimes an old thread doesn't make it to bump limit and gets resurrected

Now whether you want the thread to last to bump limit, image limit or near thread death is another discussion but bump limit is the soonest that you'd want to post a new thread and it should really only be after 500 post.

>St. Louis
>Buffalo
>Washington
>Vancouver
Hurry up people.

Washington, Vancouver, St.Louis and Buffalo all have the most shame here. No cups for almost 50 years is embarrassing

Stop making fun of Honky.

ride it out

>he doesn't have God on his team

You should be medicated. If something this trivial upsets you like this I'm truly sorry. Normal people just use the most active general if there's more than 1 and eventually the remaining ones are purged. A few extra /hoc/ generals should not trigger you this badly.

I don't really care. But its just funny how "normal people" i.e. (you) put so little thought into your everyday actions.

Isn't that pretty autistic to do in a country where the NHL isn't popular?

i see people around here wearing barcalona and real madrid soccer jerseys, same thing i suppose

exactly.

>busting in multiple leagues
hmmmm

he was a poodreau babby
now that poodreau's regressed, so has he

>flim flams have them both signed for 13.125M for 5 more years

defending proper thread practices should make him a pariah

casual faggots like yourself should be gassed

>Godthews

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=3-qqerpycWg

should not make him*

>fuck fone posting

the worst are the ones who not only wear the jerseys but also try adopting all the European soccer lingo

absolutely
>footy
>pitch
anything im missing?

call the team their
>club
refer to themselves as a
>supporter

>Call it football

>reminder that this abomination exists

Kids seem to like him at least

Is Seguin autistic?

Why did they choose a Lynx, and not a walking pool of oil?
Shame!

Either that, or a colossal douchebag

Red Wings forward Gustav Nyquist suspended six games for high-stick on Wild forward Jared Spurgeon